Women and erase

GIJane1928

Awards
is it safe for women to use erase/erase pro? any logs that i should check out? thanks!

rome32

rome32

Board Sponsor
Awards
is it safe for women to use erase/erase pro? any logs that i should check out? thanks!
Erase Pro is a strong Anti-Estrogen/Anti-Aromatase. There is a possibility for testosterone to rise when this hormone is supressed.

What are you trying to do? Goal wise.

Lean up, build muscle, fat loss, ect.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
At 1-2 caps it would be more than likely safe as long cholesterol is in check. We are not doctors so we cannot be liable for your decision. With that being said you will become more man like on it if you are cool with that...

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cant recommend that a women take it due to potential virilization, but Rosie did do a very good log/review on the product.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's not recommended for females to use either Erase or Erase Pro, no. That said, if you're an experienced trainee and know what you're doing, know all the ins and outs of the products re potential effects, etc., and have everything else on point for your goals, then you could possibly use it.

I actually have used Erase as a staple since my first bottle (i.e. all logs done between this log and now Erase has been used in) - log of my first time using it is: The REVOLUTION of the Female Terminator CONTINUES with ERASE (review in post #102 at the end)

Tomorrow I will be finishing up my second consecutive bottle of Erase Pro - for everything, see my current log: The Female Terminator Chronicles: The Ultimate Muscle and Physique Stack (2012) (eventual review to come)

~Rosie~

aquareef

Awards
Cant recommend that a women take it due to potential virilization, but Rosie did do a very good log/review on the product.
Sorry to necro this thread... but this comment worries me as i ordered this for my girlfriend a few days ago. How is there potential virilization? (I've checked the other threads on this subject, and seen Rosie's log, all of which had no mention of this big concern)

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry to necro this thread... but this comment worries me as i ordered this for my girlfriend a few days ago. How is there potential virilization? (I've checked the other threads on this subject, and seen Rosie's log, all of which had no mention of this big concern)
No worries for virilization as Erase is NOT hormonal - not sure where you heard that (those who know and have seen me can also attest to this since I've used it since it came out with little time off and aside from those intimidated by [lean] females with muscle I in no form resemble a "man"). On a sidenote, if you bought it for your girlfriend, please make sure she IS informed about what Erase is and possible effects that can occur, including disruption of BC (if being used) AND that she has legitimate reason to (i.e. not just a beginner or someone who wants to "get lean" with a "quick fix").

~Rosie~

aquareef

Awards
No worries for virilization as Erase is NOT hormonal - not sure where you heard that (those who know and have seen me can also attest to this since I've used it since it came out with little time off and aside from those intimidated by [lean] females with muscle I in no form resemble a "man"). On a sidenote, if you bought it for your girlfriend, please make sure she IS informed about what Erase is and possible effects that can occur, including disruption of BC (if being used) AND that she has legitimate reason to (i.e. not just a beginner or someone who wants to "get lean" with a "quick fix").

~Rosie~
Good to know it isn't an issue. No worries on her side regarding the typical concerns, thanks for the thorough reply!

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Rosie can you elaborate on the possible contraindications for a female taking BC? Does erase it make BC possibly less effective? That would be an issue for us for sure lol! Thank you!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Rosie can you elaborate on the possible contraindications for a female taking BC? Does erase it make BC possibly less effective? That would be an issue for us for sure lol! Thank you!
Not possible - if using the pill re BC (all but one) it renders it ineffective because of what Erase is. Please know the mechanism of action of any product you [plan to] use or recommend to another for consideration.

~Rosie~

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Oh of course. I never recommended it to my fiance. I simply have no knowledge of how an AI works in females. I understand serms in females but an AI to my knowledge works on aromatase. I am unaware of how much aromatase contributes to the overall levels of a females hormone. Thank you.