Adding Alpha T2

Chemistryguy

Awards
Can I add Alpha T2 to an OEP and Lean Xtreme stack? What about combining it with Heat and DCP? Which will produce best results?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
AT2+OEP+LX would be a great stack. I would go with Shift+HEAT+DCP to avoid having a lot of alpha yohimbine.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't necessarily know the comparison of the amount of rauwolscine in OEP vs Heat so I can't say that for sure.

Out of the two options I would go with OEP and Lean Xtreme if for no other reason that Alpha-T2 and OEP is an extremely popular stack so is tried and tested many times over with great feedback.

I hope this helps. :)

Ben

Chemistryguy

Awards
I am thinking of stacking heat/DCP/LX. This would cover everything but the stimulant fat burner. Many are suggesting that a truly effective stim fat burner is hard to find. One user pointed me toward Man Scorch. My objective is to find the simplest yet most effective stack.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am thinking of stacking heat/DCP/LX. This would cover everything but the stimulant fat burner. Many are suggesting that a truly effective stim fat burner is hard to find. One user pointed me toward Man Scorch. My objective is to find the simplest yet most effective stack.
Simplest and most effective would be Oxyelite Pro/Alpha-T2 and maybe the addition of Erase or Erase Pro.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have a different take when it comes to stims. I like to use them only as needed (e.g. pre-WO) or to break a plateau and not make them the backbone of my cutting stack. This is why I love to use AT2/DCP while cutting. It provides plenty of fat burning, appetite suppression, and thermogenesis without having much, if any, stim effect.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Right diet and this should be potent
Got my diet down to the macros perfectly only been 6 days and clear fat burning has begun loving it already and only using half dose of most of them for this week. Excited for 4 weeks from now! My body type sucks at building muscle, but I think I just found something it is good at lol.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Got my diet down to the macros perfectly only been 6 days and clear fat burning has begun loving it already and only using half dose of most of them for this week. Excited for 4 weeks from now! My body type sucks at building muscle, but I think I just found something it is good at lol.
That's exciting,get shredded for beach weather coming!

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
Any stim effect from T2 or is that why its stacked with OEP?