Alpha T2 + Compund 20, how does that sound?

Shinigami

Shinigami

Awards
Hi guys. Before i say anything, i have to say that i'm currently stacking T2 and Erase, so far it's a great combo, i admit, i really like it and looks like it is giving me some results in my vlc/keto cutting diet.

Beside that, sincerly, i still have some doubts about all those "new" ingredients marked as beta-2 agonists that are out, but i cannot avoid the fact that these things are making me curious like a library rat.

So far, after a little researches, i know that stacking 2 or more beta-2 agonists (talking about selective ones, so with bigger effects and long-lasting half-life) may be too much for a body to sustain, and anyway i'm not looking for it. So i would like to know what would happen stacking instead 2 supplements with beta-2 agonists with less half-life and less selection as in this case.

This idea comes for a reason: i noticed, in many reviews here and there, that people had to bump up the T2 doses to 4 to feel the effects; in the same way, people using Compound 20 (besides all the hype that USP made, still many tried it) feel like that it should be used at an high dosage to grant its full effects (like bumping it at 6 or 8 on training days, for example, against the adviced 4 doses per day).

So, considering the half life of this products, the fact that they aren't selective, would be this a nice stack to look into, or would you warn against it? Plus, the fact that T2 has to be taken on empty stomach, and Compound 20 instead is absorbed nicely with foods, their ingredients should provide a damn nice coverage in 24-hour period, shouldn't be?

I would like to hear your opinion, if this is affordable. Thanks for any of your replies, anyway.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm unsure of whether stacking different selective-beta-2 agonists would illicit substantially greater effect.

Instead of focusing solely on one pathway for results, why not just select one product to hit the beta-2 receptors, and another to target additional pathways? Maybe with something like Erase/Erase Pro, where all hormonal pathways are hit in concert to the beta adrenergic system?

Alpha-T2+Compound 20 would still be a good stack for fat loss/recomping, but not necessarily because the higenamine & n-coumaroyldopamine/n-caffeoyldopamine are a nice pair. The additional thyroidogenic & adrenergic pathways targeted within Alpha-T2 are just solid fat loss angles, and compound-20 does seem to augment fatloss/recomping on a nice routine.

Shinigami

Shinigami

Awards
Thanks for your reply.

As said, i'm currently stacking T2 with Erase, had some joint problems but managed to stop this annoying side effects by spreading the doses more wisely in a day; this is anyway the reason why i don't feel like "jumping" right now into Erase Pro.

I will keep it up until the end of the 4th week, then if i'm satisfied i will probably continue with the "winning team. I'm still curious that mixing two or more supplements with beta-2 agonists that are less selective/strong then clen will reach eventually the same purpose without side-effects, but i have still plenty of time to decide.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You could stack them...the b2a's in C20 are very selective. Thats why you dont hear of anyone saying they get energy or jitters or anything from it

anthon88

anthon88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hi guys. Before i say anything, i have to say that i'm currently stacking T2 and Erase, so far it's a great combo, i admit, i really like it and looks like it is giving me some results in my vlc/keto cutting diet.

Beside that, sincerly, i still have some doubts about all those "new" ingredients marked as beta-2 agonists that are out, but i cannot avoid the fact that these things are making me curious like a library rat.

So far, after a little researches, i know that stacking 2 or more beta-2 agonists (talking about selective ones, so with bigger effects and long-lasting half-life) may be too much for a body to sustain, and anyway i'm not looking for it. So i would like to know what would happen stacking instead 2 supplements with beta-2 agonists with less half-life and less selection as in this case.

This idea comes for a reason: i noticed, in many reviews here and there, that people had to bump up the T2 doses to 4 to feel the effects; in the same way, people using Compound 20 (besides all the hype that USP made, still many tried it) feel like that it should be used at an high dosage to grant its full effects (like bumping it at 6 or 8 on training days, for example, against the adviced 4 doses per day).

So, considering the half life of this products, the fact that they aren't selective, would be this a nice stack to look into, or would you warn against it? Plus, the fact that T2 has to be taken on empty stomach, and Compound 20 instead is absorbed nicely with foods, their ingredients should provide a damn nice coverage in 24-hour period, shouldn't be?

I would like to hear your opinion, if this is affordable. Thanks for any of your replies, anyway.
If you end up running this, I would love to hear your results

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can add it to my PES/USP Labs stacking thread!

anthon88

anthon88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I can add it to my PES/USP Labs stacking thread!
haha sweet. Im stacking Anabeta and Prime right now and enjoying it...nothing like hitting PRs on a cut

Shinigami

Shinigami

Awards
I did just a one week test running both at the same time (ending 4-week cycle of T2 + Erase, beginning 4-week cycle of C20), so right now i'm running just C20 for the next 3 weeks.

All i can say is that i didn't have any problems even with big dosage (T2 = 2+2; Erase 2+1+1; C20 = 2+2) and i will probably ran a 4 week cycle in May of T2 + C20 to be more accurate about the results. Will let u know by then.

anthon88

anthon88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I did just a one week test running both at the same time (ending 4-week cycle of T2 + Erase, beginning 4-week cycle of C20), so right now i'm running just C20 for the next 3 weeks.

All i can say is that i didn't have any problems even with big dosage (T2 = 2+2; Erase 2+1+1; C20 = 2+2) and i will probably ran a 4 week cycle in May of T2 + C20 to be more accurate about the results. Will let u know by then.
Awesome, thanks.