Erase

r6lift

r6lift

Awards
  • Established
Im going to do a run of DS old activate xtrme + AD shredabull and deciding whether to add the erase right from the start or wait 2weeks after before adding it on the mix. Main goal is lose bf/ gain lean mass. Also, will erase dry out my joints because I usually do alot of plyo exercises and run alot. Advice, suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

-r6

r6lift

r6lift

Awards
  • Established
Forgot to mention also that I would be using AX supersize as a preworkout so if that affects erase w/ anything please advise.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im going to do a run of DS old activate xtrme + AD shredabull and deciding whether to add the erase right from the start or wait 2weeks after before adding it on the mix. Main goal is lose bf/ gain lean mass. Also, will erase dry out my joints because I usually do alot of plyo exercises and run alot. Advice, suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

-r6
I would just start it from the beginning, itll certainly help with your goals.

It may dry your joints, if it becomes uncomfortable or noticeable just reduce dosage by 1 capsule and it will clear up.

r6lift

r6lift

Awards
  • Established
I would just start it from the beginning, itll certainly help with your goals.

It may dry your joints, if it becomes uncomfortable or noticeable just reduce dosage by 1 capsule and it will clear up.
thanks kev, as for dosing im planning on doing
-1cap erase upon waking w/ shredabull and and activate xtreme
-1 cap erase, and 1 cap shred preworkout.
I'll start out w/ 2caps erase for 4-5 days to see how it goes then increase or decrease from there and add the last dose before bed w/ activate xtreme. also, would it be better to take on empty stomach or w/ food?

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dosing sounds good.

You can take with or without food, its personal preference really.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
With Erase food is not necessary but I believe Natty mentioned that with Erase Pro food taken simultaneously is ideal.

r6lift

r6lift

Awards
  • Established
Dosing sounds good.

You can take with or without food, its personal preference really.
With Erase food is not necessary but I believe Natty mentioned that with Erase Pro food taken simultaneously is ideal.
thanks guys, i'd prolly take it w/ breakfast meal or empty depends on how i feel.

quick ques, what you guys think of subbing the activate xtreme w/ ams arom-x along w/ erase ?
heres the contents:

Amount Per Serving% Daily Value
Hydroxypropyl-beta-cyclodextrin125 mg**
Ellagic Acid 90%25 mg**
Resveratrol 95%25 mg**
7.8 Benzoflavone15 mg**
Rapid Dissolve Agent400 mg**
F-Melt ®

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good luck, keep us updated. :)

epf85

epf85

Awards
Hi, would it be safe to take Finaflex Ignite 2 as a pre-workout with ERASE... Thanks..

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
epf85

epf85

Awards
Thanks I appreciate it!!! Will be trying your product ERASE for the first time...

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
epf85

epf85

Awards
Thanks for the rep power.... Yes I will keep you guys posted..will be ordering this week..