USERS EXPERIENCE ANABETA SOLO- FOR FAST LEAN GAINING AND CUTTING ?

miniarnold

miniarnold

Awards
Hey guys
Just trying to find out off those who have used the original anabeta SOLO with no other supps using it with just lots of food-

If ANABETA causes all the weight or most of the weight to be in the form of lean muscle with minimal fat?
I gather it can do this in some users,
Been thinking if one was following a high calorie diet say that enables 1-1.5lb! of weight gain just from the caories consumed alone,
and one continued in this manner for 8 weeks whilst using anabeta SOLO which i would assume causes a greater weight gain with the help of abeta, would all or most of that weight gained be in the form of lean mass from the aid of anabeta ?

Basically gaining weight pretty fast in this manner 1-1.5lb! a week for a natty is not advised (IN MOST CASES) as it means fat will be gained faster and in a greater proportion
But following a fast weight gain diet as above whilst using anabeta, then could the fat gains be less and more lean mass gained with anabeta as oppose to rate of gain as above without anabeta, can fast weight gain be more forgiving with anabeta with keeping the fat gained minimal?

Guess i really need to hear from users who have bulked pretty well using anabeta, and how lean they stayed or even how fat they got from a decent bulk using anabeta and lots of food,
And also on discontinuation of anabeta did they find they lost much or any weight after their cycle?

Secondly-
For those who have used anabeta again SOLO when dieting, did they find they maintained weight and got leaner/bigger, or did they drop weight, and was strength maintained on the diet?

Ideally i wuld like to hear from those who used it SOLO for either a fast clean bulk and there effects on bodycomp during and also post cycle, and also those who used it solo on a cutt/diet (barring NATTY fat burners), again the effects it had on there body comp did you loose weight maintain or gain on your diet, and strength effects during and also post cycle?

Sounds long winded but i think i you know what i mean

Cheers for decent contributions men

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm on just anabeta and Creatine right now....I notice strength and really crazy pumps in the gym and through our the day....it also helps me get my 3500 cals in a day it's goo enough for me to be excited about anabeta elite for sure

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm on just anabeta and Creatine right now....I notice strength and really crazy pumps in the gym and through our the day....it also helps me get my 3500 cals in a day it's goo enough for me to be excited about anabeta elite for sure
Thanks for the feedback!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes, if you could quantify the ratio of muscle to fat gained natty, anabeta would be leaning towards more lean mass gained vs fat mass. The gains it produces are very lean.

The best solo log to really get an understanding is BDCCs - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/172689-bdccs-pes-anabeta.html#post2821294
I am glad you posted this. I started typing it earlier but my phone crashed.

I am pretty sure he has seen my log already though, we spoke in PM about it ages ago. Maybe he is forgetful. :)
Haha, I am so excited about AnaBeta I am close to prank calling Natty once per day until he sends it.

miniarnold

miniarnold

Awards
Yea bdcc i read your log again and all the others, yours prob the most accurate imo i dont care for innacurate inconsistent various other supp filled logs
you gained some weight and leaned up a little thats the good part

what i found a bit frustrating was that guys saying they gained like 4+ lbs on a cycle and were seemingly attributing this to abeta even though they were consuming alot of calories, and coupling this with getting stronger.

i like most people (specifically myself) can eat lots easily gain 1-2lbs a week with enough calories, end result would be stronger bigger fuller me from food alone without abeta, the gains attributable abeta alone from loggers i struggle with,

i dont doubt abeta will help with the gains but with the rate of weight gained and cals consumed from loggers the this cant be dismissed in itself.

Having said that what is impressive and a good result (in those who had it) is weight gain with actually looking/appearing leaner with no appreciable fat gain.

I was most curious as to wether abeta would allow a total natty to gain weight at a much quicker speed off consuming alot of food,
a speed of say 1.5lbs a week off food alone then say an additional 1lb a week on top of that from the use of abeta,
if this approach would be forgiving and give lean gains even with gaining this much weight this fat (2lbs+ a week)

Guess the only real way to know is to test gain weight FAST with anabeta and see how lean you stay, or fat you get.

was Interested in what it can do on a strict maintenence with the goal of recomp, and also when dieting in terms of strength and mass preservation whilst in a deficit and if it allows weight/fat to be lost, or it slows/halts the process.

Thanks men

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Guys love it for recomp. Most of the guys who bulked on AnaBeta have bulked before, numerous times. So they know the difference in how they responded to their bulks when they added in AnaBeta.

No one has reported fat gain from it. Obviously fat gain would be due to a crappy diet. But it has a lean mass/recomp effect, and people even take it on calorie deficit.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It is worth pointing out that no natural athlete is consistently putting on muscle at the rate of 1.5lbs per week. This would be 78lbs of muscle per year!

C

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It is worth pointing out that no natural athlete is consistently putting on muscle at the rate of 1.5lbs per week. This would be 78lbs of muscle per year!
Sign me up for that, as well as my own shirt factory..

miniarnold

miniarnold

Awards
lol yea obv, i meant 1.5lbs per week total weight gain off food alone, and then any additional weight gain on top of that from abeta

miniarnold

miniarnold

Awards
You say no1 gains fat on anabeta whilst gaining or that its just not common?

even if one was re-gaining aggresivly at the rate of 1.5lbs a week off alot of food alone, then anabeta would keep the fat gain to the minimum??

gaining, not re-gaining at this speed on a weekly basis would generally spell fat fast gain for a natural

thanx