EXTREME FAT LOSS STACK

WHEY88

WHEY88

Awards
Hi there, i'm actually at 8 % of bf and have to arrive to a contest level (4-5 %). I was interested in the product ALPHA-T2 but have some doubts about it:

- Is it 3,3'-diiodo-l-thyronine safe?
- Is it effective? (reading some blogs i found out that is less effective than 3,5 and some people found it not effective in terms of fat loss)

I would like to have some feeds from some expert users that used this product. If i decide to go with it i would stack it with some other product...any suggestion? (not with oxy elite pro 'cause i just finished a cycle of it)

PS: In particular i would like to stack it with a product that can help you to keep you on your diet plan (hunger suppression)

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We wouldn't sell it if we didn't think it was safe. :)

Originally the choice for 3,3-diiodothyronine was because it didn't negatively effect TSH like 3,5 did so there was no reason to suspect possible weight rebound after finishing the product.

Our product Shift is solely a 3,3 product at the same dose as Alpha-T2 but without the rauwolscine and higenamine. Here are a few reviews of that product in particular that will help you address the "does 3,3 cause fat loss" concern.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/173289-pes-shift-reviews.html

Alpha-T2 is a stronger product and the rauwolscine and higenamine combination is effective for appetite suppression in most users. If you have used one bottle of OEP I would probably extend the run and add Alpha-T2 for the "Get Up and Go Stack".

I hope this helps.

Ben

WHEY88

WHEY88

Awards
Thx for the answer :) ... i would like to know if you have any suggestion with other products different from OXY (i found it very good in terms of fat loss but i really don't like the 1,3 dim feeling). What you think about adding one of those products :
- D4TS from CELLUCOR
- ANIMAL CUTS
- CRAZE from DS (i know is a pre-w but i think it can replace the stims from a thermo)
If you have in mind any other product u found really good and effective in terms of fat loss and hunger supp. feel free to write it .

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
alpha t2,erase pro. eat damn well and sleep well with hard training.
minimise refined carbs as they increase estrogen (fat storing hormone)
lots of veggies (think broccoli-"I3C")
lift heavy and light cardio...Boost test, balance and lower estrogen, the alpha yohimbine in t2 will kill love handles.
When done, 4 weeks off and start something new :)

WHEY88

WHEY88

Awards
thx for the suggestions but my diet and workouts are actually really good ... i'm at 8% of bf and to arrive to a contest shape like 4 % without losing mass you have to trick your body and i just wanted to know if someone has any good thermo in mind different from oxy to add to the ALPHA-T2 .

PS: About erase or other anabolic/testo boosters i'm off cycle now

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thx for the answer :) ... i would like to know if you have any suggestion with other products different from OXY (i found it very good in terms of fat loss but i really don't like the 1,3 dim feeling). What you think about adding one of those products :
- D4TS from CELLUCOR
- ANIMAL CUTS
- CRAZE from DS (i know is a pre-w but i think it can replace the stims from a thermo)
If you have in mind any other product u found really good and effective in terms of fat loss and hunger supp. feel free to write it .
Are you looking for a low stimulant product or high stimulant without 1,3-DMAA?

WHEY88

WHEY88

Awards
Well i prefer products that give you a strong focus, concentration and clean energy without causing jitters , accelerated heartbeat and anxious feelings. In this sense i prefer low stims products but feel free to tell both your options of products (low stim way and high stim way). Thx again

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Well i prefer products that give you a strong focus, concentration and clean energy without causing jitters , accelerated heartbeat and anxious feelings. In this sense i prefer low stims products but feel free to tell both your options of products (low stim way and high stim way). Thx again
Alpha t2 with erase. Done!

If wanting high stim
Pro XT-500 with green tea, TTA and raspberry Ketones. Or even OEP with alpha t2. Or alpha t2 and pro XT...that would be sick
Experiences with GDA? Slin sane to make
Most of carbs while restricted and lots of bcaa's.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think if you are aiming for 4% body fat without losing muscle you need to focus on the anti-catabolic side rather than the stimulant side. I would go with Chris's advice (runner_79) and add in Erase Pro.

I am very reluctant to use strong fat burners at lower percentage body fat levels without trying to minimise muscle loss. I would make that the focus of your second product.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
I think if you are aiming for 4% body fat without losing muscle you need to focus on the anti-catabolic side rather than the stimulant side. I would go with Chris's advice (runner_79) and add in Erase Pro.

I am very reluctant to use strong fat burners at lower percentage body fat levels without trying to minimise muscle loss. I would make that the focus of your second product.
Cortisol from stims will whack his Cort up...

Maybe use a pre workout like body octane with hemavol...pumps, energy and endurance and stim free...

Thanks Ben ;)

WHEY88

WHEY88

Awards
I'm actually taking LEAN X (DS) and i'm finding it very good in terms of anticatabolic effects.
Also taking Anabolic Pump as GDA.
Other supplements i take : ALCAR (SAN), ANIMAL PAK, HUMAPRO (ALRI), OMEGA 3 (NATROL)

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Look into alphaburn by genomyx with cheap ECA stack

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would say shift with ephedra (pyroburn and methyldrene25 r my fav)

Or at2 with animal cuts. But cuts has the diuretic so make sure u time it right to peak... U don't wanna end before your contest and gain back all the water lol. One can of cuts lasts 21 days.. I love thst stuff. 2shredded is legit too n I have personally used both with at2 w great success.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alpha-T2 and Erase Pro will give you what you're after.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
As Kev and others state,
Alpha t2 with erase pro is where it's at natty wise. Harder step is moving to a Clen or albuterol method but not to be taken lightly

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think he said he doesn't want to use erase or anything to manipulate hormones..

WHEY88

WHEY88

Awards
I think he said he doesn't want to use erase or anything to manipulate hormones..
Yes i'm now on off cycle from anabolic supplements and i'm not a big fan of them...at the end i think i'll give a try to the stack ALPHA-T2 + D4TS (CELLUCOR) or + ANIMAL CUTS (my doubt is that is not so "new" in terms of formula innovations).
I have to choose one of them 'cause in my country is really difficult to have the new products that arrive in the market in the moment they are released from the companies (always we have to wait a lot for a new product).

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Yes i'm now on off cycle from anabolic supplements and i'm not a big fan of them...at the end i think i'll give a try to the stack ALPHA-T2 + D4TS (CELLUCOR) or + ANIMAL CUTS (my doubt is that is not so "new" in terms of formula innovations).
I have to choose one of them 'cause in my country is really difficult to have the new products that arrive in the market in the moment they are released from the companies (always we have to wait a lot for a new product).
What country?

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm half Italian. Mum is Italian. Voltaleen region (north mountains)
Nice. I'm 100%.. Not one non full blooded in Thr faniky tree legit. I'm gonna be the first to break that if I marry my current gf lol. My last name is Ferrari :)

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice ... how did u go in usa to live? I'm planning to move there too next year
No I was born here. My whole blood line Is 100% my grandparents came here in The 1950's

But good luck, where are you planning to move?

WHEY88

WHEY88

Awards
Depending on which university accept my application ... i asked for few universities in Florida and California :D

STFUANDTRAIN

Awards
Even though this thread was a week or so ago, I've got a question someone from this thread could answer. I'm stacking anabeta/alpha-t2 for the first time right now (love it btw) and I'm wondering if I could start a clen cycle right after I get off alpha-t2. Would this be too much for he beta receptors? Hoping to run clen soon stacked with erase pro/anabeta

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Even though this thread was a week or so ago, I've got a question someone from this thread could answer. I'm stacking anabeta/alpha-t2 for the first time right now (love it btw) and I'm wondering if I could start a clen cycle right after I get off alpha-t2. Would this be too much for he beta receptors? Hoping to run clen soon stacked with erase pro/anabeta

You could if you wanted, but you'd just need to be careful with it and take appropriate time off to avoid receptor downregulation.

What are your goals?

STFUANDTRAIN

Awards
At 225lbs. now with 12% bodyfat and want to get down to 215-220. Just trying to have the most vascular and defined physicue I can. Last year I got down to 7% bf so hoping to reach my goals this year. When you say I could if I wanted but would have to take appropiate time off what do you mean by that? My clen cycle will be 2 weeks on 2 weeks off and repeat twice. Total of 6 weeks taking it.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
At 225lbs. now with 12% bodyfat and want to get down to 215-220. Just trying to have the most vascular and defined physicue I can. Last year I got down to 7% bf so hoping to reach my goals this year. When you say I could if I wanted but would have to take appropiate time off what do you mean by that? My clen cycle will be 2 weeks on 2 weeks off and repeat twice. Total of 6 weeks taking it.
Exactly that, two on two off.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Legacyfighter

Legacyfighter

Awards
  • Established
Quick question... Does anyone know if the formula for AT2 has changed since 12 months ago? It got me pretty tweaked out for the first time yesterday.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes, higenamine replaced methyl synephrine.

If you search for "beta stim" they are our logs on higenamine as the new beta agonist. :)

This was ages ago though, keep up!

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes, higenamine replaced methyl synephine.

If you search for "beta stim" they are our logs on higenamine as the new beta agonist. :)

I miss the ms version :(

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do you prefer methyl synephrine to higenamine?

Legacyfighter

Legacyfighter

Awards
  • Established
Yes, higenamine replaced methyl synephrine.

I was one of the beta testers for beta stim, lol. It didn't make me feel like this, Haha. I like this new AT2 i really feel it working, and I feel like I'm seeing results after like two days. It's awesome.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That is good to hear. :)

I would like to know how you get on with it. Someone pointed out recently that we don't have many reviews of the new AT2 solo so feel free to post your thoughts afterwards.

Legacyfighter

Legacyfighter

Awards
  • Established
That is good to hear. :)

I would like to know how you get on with it. Someone pointed out recently that we don't have many reviews of the new AT2 solo so feel free to post your thoughts afterwards.
Would you like a log or just a review? I can do either. But I do have quite a bit of Anabeta and shift to use :)

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Either would be brilliant thank you. It is just nice having reviews from reputable members so when someone asks me a question I can quote a customer to avoid sounding like a rep salesman. :)