Alpha T2 Reviews?

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
I searched I didn't find much, a few logs where people were taking 5 other things with it. Can a rep link me to some reviews? TIA

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I scanned for reviews and see what you mean, the updated solo logs are sparse!

The higenamine was used as a replacement for methyl-synephrine which was in the first formula. Higenamine was used as our 'beta stim' tester before we decided to use it in the reformulated version.

There are many beta stim reviews about but no collaborated thread that I can find. Hopefully this will help you. :)

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I searched I didn't find much, a few logs where people were taking 5 other things with it. Can a rep link me to some reviews? TIA
You can also check out some of the Testimonials here.

~Rosie~

mattcson

Awards
Funny this thread was just made, as I was just going to email PES and tell them about how much I love their products.

I know the OP is looking for a review of Alpha T-2 only, but I'm taking it with Erase and Shift. First of all, I absolutely love the T-2. I'm just about done with PCT and I was taking Erase starting week 3. I want to cut fat and I haven't seen any strength loss by cutting now at the end of my PCT. I don't even care about strength right now because I'm happy with 10 dead hang chinups, 275lb bench and 375 deadlift. I'm 5'9 200lbs age 34 with a 33" waist, but love handles from 20 years of being raised as a vegetarian/vegan (horrible parenting there...obviously insulin resistance)

Anyway, I absolutely LOVE this stack of three but I will address the Alpha T-2 part for you. I took a sample of Oxy Elite Pro the other day, 2 caps. I was jittery and got frustrated easily. BUT this AT2 is unlike anything I've ever taken. In a word, I'd describe it as "CLEAN." I'm warm and energized, not hungry. I make myself eat. All I can saw is AWESOME. I will definitely take this for 60 days, then a month off, and then back on for 60. It's only been 3 days but I feel tighter, vascular, warm, and not hungry. I love it!!!

I had a question about this stack though (not to hijack)-- I don't see this "superman" stack suggested on the PES website. What's up with that? is it not recommended to stack erase/shift/AT2?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I had a question about this stack though (not to hijack)-- I don't see this "superman" stack suggested on the PES website. What's up with that? is it not recommended to stack erase/shift/AT2?
You can stack Erase, Shift, and Alpha-T2, yes - if you read the "PES product Handbook", it gives dosing/timing for this stack.

~Rosie~

mattcson

Awards
Thanks, I got the dosing info already. Just wondering why they don't promote that stack along with the others listed, that's all.
Also, checked out the handbook just now & didn't see this stack?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks, I got the dosing info already. Just wondering why they don't promote that stack along with the others listed, that's all
They do - it's not as "big" a stack as some of the others.

~Rosie~

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks, I got the dosing info already. Just wondering why they don't promote that stack along with the others listed, that's all.
Also, checked out the handbook just now & didn't see this stack?
Thank you for the feedback. I am pleased that you are enjoying our products so much that you took the time to post on here.

Regarding that stack, it is very potent but we decided against advertising it so much because a lot of people were confusing the differences between Alpha-T2 and Shift. It is like having two testosterone boosters in your line and getting loads of questions about which you use when. As Alpha-T2 is the more popular of the two we just started recommending this unless someone specifically asks us about a stimulant free option.

I hope this makes sense. :)

Ben

mattcson

Awards
Thanks for the reply. Kind of makes sense. Either way, I'm new to PES products but I love yalls stuff!!! Thanks and I look forward to telling everybody I know about your PES lineup. Seriously.

klint

klint

Awards
Hey i have recently ran alptha t2 solo
and logged a pic of my results from it. i did not lose any weight but that was due i think to my diet and type of training. not much cardio at all lol. but what it did do for sure was reduce my fat on my lower chest and revieled my abs alot more!! So big thumbs up to pes. so using it to recomp for me was a success. if i had another bottle i would run it with more cardio on non building days.. ( anyone want to send me some mote?? ;) ) i am more than sure i could lose more weight. any way just my 2 cents on running it on its own

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the reply. Kind of makes sense. Either way, I'm new to PES products but I love yalls stuff!!! Thanks and I look forward to telling everybody I know about your PES lineup. Seriously.
Thank you, we really appreciate this. Make sure you are with us on Facebook.com/pescience and subscribed to the newsletter if you want to hear about our newest product AnaBeta Elite (due to be released very shortly).

Hey i have recently ran alptha t2 solo
and logged a pic of my results from it. i did not lose any weight but that was due i think to my diet and type of training. not much cardio at all lol. but what it did do for sure was reduce my fat on my lower chest and revieled my abs alot more!! So big thumbs up to pes. so using it to recomp for me was a success. if i had another bottle i would run it with more cardio on non building days.. ( anyone want to send me some mote?? ;) ) i am more than sure i could lose more weight. any way just my 2 cents on running it on its own
I would prefer a recomp to weight loss, who wants to lose weight when you can lose fat and build muscle at the same time? :)

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would prefer a recomp to weight loss, who wants to lose weight when you can lose fat and build muscle at the same time? :)
^^^Yeppers :)

~Rosie~