Erase pro in store promo question

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
When will you guys at PES be selecting the winners for year supplies and all that good stuff??

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I missed this question. I will get an answer for you shortly.

Ben

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I missed this question. I will get an answer for you shortly.

Ben
No problem, it was the weekend. I got spoiled bc you guys are usually TOO fast answering questions ;)

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It is because sometimes you answer other people's questions in the PES forum and I mistakenly thought this was one of them otherwise I would have responded on the same day!

I have emailed Natty for clarification on this as I am not 100% sure so you should get an answer shortly.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Each person was emailed upon winning. Since we received entries by first and last name rather than by username, and we received so many entries outside of AM we didnt post peoples real names on AM.

Although, two of the winners never responded. So I will give it another week or so and if I never hear back I will reselect after trying to see if I can match it to anyone on AM.

I was actually waiting for someone to ask this! Surprised it took so long

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Each person was emailed upon winning. Since we received entries by first and last name rather than by username, and we received so many entries outside of AM we didnt post peoples real names on AM.

Although, two of the winners never responded. So I will give it another week or so and if I never hear back I will reselect after trying to see if I can match it to anyone on AM.

I was actually waiting for someone to ask this! Surprised it took so long
Never responded?!

Hmm, well I did! Brownie, I mean PES, points??

ponysteak

ponysteak

Awards
I am an excellent candidate for receiving a years supply of pes products. Why? These products were made for people, like me, who have mouths and stomachs and can ingest the pills. I've got hands I can use to open the bottles, close the bottles, and take the pills. My eyes help as well. I have an entire apartment to store the products, though I will assume a years supply will not exceed my upper cabinet space. If spacing issues occur I am willing to make concessions to accomodate these new entrants into my kitchen and wellness area. I even have an address (memorized) you can send it all to. I hope this has cleared things up. Please make the right choice.

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
What happened with this? I had to be a top supporter buying 8 from different stores...