AnaBeta Elite - Click for details

Page 7 of 14 First ... 56789 ... Last

  1. Natty will chime in on this sometime soon.
    doing my own thang!

    •   
       


  2. yoooooooooo so fellas, whats the word on this PES ABELITE sale?!
    I tried AB and i liked it enough to end up buying another bottle. but those are LONG gone, and if this AB.E. is an improved version.. Count me in for the sale.

  3. Quote Originally Posted by aceroni View Post
    yoooooooooo so fellas, whats the word on this PES ABELITE sale?!
    I tried AB and i liked it enough to end up buying another bottle. but those are LONG gone, and if this AB.E. is an improved version.. Count me in for the sale.
    Should be an awesome product, I think natty will be by sometime soon to spread the word

  4. Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    Should be an awesome product, I think natty will be by sometime soon to spread the word
    ???
    •   
       


  5. New thread was just started about an upcoming deal
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements

  6. Quote Originally Posted by kevinhy View Post
    New thread was just started about an upcoming deal

    Get On The Insider!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders opinion as a whole.

  7. Holy sht!!! Just got the insider..what's this I hear about free samples of the new preWO??!!!
    Cultivating Mass.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by steppinRazor View Post
    Holy sht!!! Just got the insider..what's this I hear about free samples of the new preWO??!!!
    Does the free shipping apply internationaly?

    Edit: Nevermind it doesnt get shipped otuside the US
    Sucks big time.
    ~Get shredded or die trying! The alphamine chapter~
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213632-get-shredded-die.html

  9. Quote Originally Posted by steppinRazor View Post
    Holy sht!!! Just got the insider..what's this I hear about free samples of the new preWO??!!!
    It has been a long time in the making. A lot of people are excited by this.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  10. The ingredient profile in elite is obviously different from original anabeta with the new additions. Could thr reps kindly point out some of the various reasons why one may want to use the original versus elite, etc. And what differences in results one could expect?

  11. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    The ingredient profile in elite is obviously different from original anabeta with the new additions. Could thr reps kindly point out some of the various reasons why one may want to use the original versus elite, etc. And what differences in results one could expect?
    Forskolin - Increases steroidogenesis and activates protein kinase A, which has positive effects on the androgen receptor.
    7-OH - decreases cortisol, which increases the ratio of muscle protein synthesis to muscle protein breakdown.

    These two together mean more muscle mass and decreases in fat mass.
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements

  12. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    The ingredient profile in elite is obviously different from original anabeta with the new additions. Could thr reps kindly point out some of the various reasons why one may want to use the original versus elite, etc. And what differences in results one could expect?
    *Note: this is my personal opinion and not the official PES stance*

    For a beginner to intermediate trainee, I would say to stick to the original version because it accomplishes two things that are vital to growth/increased performance: increases appetite and increased recovery. Most on this board understand the importance, but very few actually realize that nutrition is the primary catalyst to improving both physique and performance.

    For the immediate to advanced trainee, AE is the choice because the more experienced lifter will be able to notice the increase in testosterone, appetite, and lowered cortisol. The Forskolin will create a sense of warmth that may be lost upon the "newbie" along with the recomposition effects as well. The synergy between the cAMP, DC extract, and 7OH help to create the perfect environment of increased appetite, increased steroidogenesis, reduced cortisol, and nutrient repartitioning.

    They both will help to build LBM and are perfect during PCT, but the AE would be even better during PCT due to the cAMP and HPTA implications.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  13. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    *Note: this is my personal opinion and not the official PES stance*

    For a beginner to intermediate trainee, I would say to stick to the original version because it accomplishes two things that are vital to growth/increased performance: increases appetite and increased recovery. Most on this board understand the importance, but very few actually realize that nutrition is the primary catalyst to improving both physique and performance.

    For the immediate to advanced trainee, AE is the choice because the more experienced lifter will be able to notice the increase in testosterone, appetite, and lowered cortisol. The Forskolin will create a sense of warmth that may be lost upon the "newbie" along with the recomposition effects as well. The synergy between the cAMP, DC extract, and 7OH help to create the perfect environment of increased appetite, increased steroidogenesis, reduced cortisol, and nutrient repartitioning.

    They both will help to build LBM and are perfect during PCT, but the AE would be even better during PCT due to the cAMP and HPTA implications.
    Nice to see you repping for PES Rodja good advice like usual.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja

    *Note: this is my personal opinion and not the official PES stance*

    For a beginner to intermediate trainee, I would say to stick to the original version because it accomplishes two things that are vital to growth/increased performance: increases appetite and increased recovery. Most on this board understand the importance, but very few actually realize that nutrition is the primary catalyst to improving both physique and performance.

    For the immediate to advanced trainee, AE is the choice because the more experienced lifter will be able to notice the increase in testosterone, appetite, and lowered cortisol. The Forskolin will create a sense of warmth that may be lost upon the "newbie" along with the recomposition effects as well. The synergy between the cAMP, DC extract, and 7OH help to create the perfect environment of increased appetite, increased steroidogenesis, reduced cortisol, and nutrient repartitioning.

    They both will help to build LBM and are perfect during PCT, but the AE would be even better during PCT due to the cAMP and HPTA implications.
    Nice advice! I have a lot of the original Anabeta so I will just use it and lean xtreme now and run AE solo sometime later.... Hopefully there will be another sale in the future.
    RecoverBro ELITE

  15. can someone explain me what is this compound 5-Adrosten-3β,7β-diol-17-one?

  16. Quote Originally Posted by zaire2d View Post
    can someone explain me what is this compound 5-Adrosten-3β,7β-diol-17-one?
    That is 7-OH, otherwise known as 7-hydroxy-dhea. Its purpose in the product is to reduce cortisol levels, increasing the ratio of muscle protein synthesis to muscle protein breakdown.
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements

  17. Quote Originally Posted by kevinhy

    That is 7-OH, otherwise known as 7-hydroxy-dhea. Its purpose in the product is to reduce cortisol levels, increasing the ratio of muscle protein synthesis to muscle protein breakdown.
    This is what I thought, I thought the 3,7 keto dhea was the active in erase..

  18. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    This is what I thought, I thought the 3,7 keto dhea was the active in erase..
    Yes
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements

  19. Been running anabeta elite solo for about a week now. Only other supps are staples such as protein, fish oil, pre, agmatine and hemavol. Noticed my appetite has increased alot but havent gained a pound! Lol staying lean and keeping strength... I love that i have upped my calories and havent gained any body fat! Killer product thus far guys
    MY I-FORCE NUTRITION INTIMIDATE/REVERSITOL V2 SPONSORED LOG (PICS)

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202817-here-we-go-2.html

  20. Glad you are enjoying, yes Anabeta elite is tits!!!!!
    doing my own thang!

  21. Quote Originally Posted by andrew732 View Post
    Natty will chime in on this sometime soon.
    Better late than never
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  22. maybe i missed it but where can i pickthis up NP doesnt seem to have v2

  23. LOL Slacker

    Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Better late than never
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Legacykid View Post
    maybe i missed it but where can i pickthis up NP doesnt seem to have v2
    Currently only available at one retailer.
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements

  25. THIS^^^
    doing my own thang!

  26. Ok its been a week and a half of runnning anabeta elite solo. I have gained 3 lbs. thus far. Most of it appears to be lean mass as it appears my abs are more visible and vascularity all over my body has increased. Strength has increased slightly too and. I have veins on my pectorals ive never seen before lol loving this so far fellas!
    MY I-FORCE NUTRITION INTIMIDATE/REVERSITOL V2 SPONSORED LOG (PICS)

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202817-here-we-go-2.html

  27. NICE bro, and it only gets better!!!!!!!!
    doing my own thang!

  28. Quote Originally Posted by theniteman View Post
    Ok its been a week and a half of runnning anabeta elite solo. I have gained 3 lbs. thus far. Most of it appears to be lean mass as it appears my abs are more visible and vascularity all over my body has increased. Strength has increased slightly too and. I have veins on my pectorals ive never seen before lol loving this so far fellas!
    Great review! Thank you for posting this.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  29. PES is officially my all time favorite supplement company. Haven't had a chance to try AB elite yet but once it comes to nutraplanet I am all over that
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. PES Y U NO TELL ME ABOUT ANABETA ELITE??!
    By steppinRazor in forum PES
    Replies: 183
    Last Post: 04-23-2012, 03:59 AM
  2. Anabeta Elite?
    By Herm in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 03-05-2012, 05:07 PM
  3. ATTN: Users of PES AnaBeta and those interested in AnaBeta
    By nattydisaster in forum Supplements
    Replies: 637
    Last Post: 01-24-2012, 06:41 AM
  4. Replies: 154
    Last Post: 11-07-2011, 11:44 PM
Log in
Log in