nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
AnaBeta Elite Rendering (150dpi).png

ANABETA ELITE | Physique Enhancing Science.

Anabolic Transformation Agent

Cutting Edge Ingredients

Ultimate Performance Enhancement

Mass Accelerating Agent

1-Month Cycle

DOMINATE Your Goals – Become ANABOLIC

With all the products on the market trying to activate natural anabolic processes, or calling themselves “like an anabolic” we decided the industry needed innovation. And with that we bring AnaBeta Elite – a perfectly formulated anabolic phenomenon.

To save some of you from wasting any time I am going to go ahead and put out a Disclaimer: AnaBeta Elite is not for the unmotivated, novice, half-assing it in the gym guy. Its ONLY created for those who know how to use an anabolic product and know what they can achieve by being anabolic.

AnaBeta Elite is a scientifically formulated upgraded version of AnaBeta, which became the go-to compliant anabolic supplement after its release. With the upgrade we bring cutting edge ingredients at their highest quality to give you even more results to SEE and FEEL. We wouldn’t make an upgrade if we weren’t sure you’ll tell the difference.

When it comes to making more gains in the gym, building muscle, or getting an edge on the field, you need to be Anabolic. You need to be on AnaBeta Elite.

FEED To Your Goals – Harness the POWER of Anabolism

The first thing most will notice is an increased demand for ALL nutrients. This is due to AnaBeta Elite putting your body at a high level of anabolism. With increased anabolism you will have an increase in hunger — don’t freak out– this is a sign of increased protein synthesis and an increase in muscle glycogen storage; two common properties of anabolics.

You need to feed the demanding muscles towards your goals. You need to be eating protein, carbs, and BCAAs. Your muscles will be demanding to grow, so let them! Feed towards your goals.

A Perfected Formula

Anacyclus pyrethrum DC Extract

We spent months testing this ingredient on our elite test subjects. We knew this ingredient had potential after reading the animal studies on A. pyrethrum and seeing its potent anabolic effects. With a unique extraction method to PES, we found how to make this stuff STRONG.

The research on this ingredient shows that while it is a powerful anabolic, it has modest androgenic effects. The perfect formula for muscle growth without side effects. This ingredient alone is quite amazing, but we’ve harnessed in two more ingredients to take AnaBeta Elite to the next level.

Forskolin

Not just forskolin…95% pure Forskolin!

This ingredient has so many pro-bodybuilding and physique altering attributes that we could write a book on it…but lets focus on why it fits into AnaBeta Elite.

For one of the obvious reasons it is a proven testosterone booster. By adding in this angle to AnaBeta Elite you are now coupling an anabolic ingredient (anacyclus) with a pro-anabolic ingredient. This well rounded physique altering compound should be a staple in any anabolic stack — but you get it right in AnaBeta Elite! These are the common reasons Forskolin has remained a loved ingredient in the industry and why we felt it shines when we added it to the formula.

Forskolin is an extremely potent cAMP upregulator. Numerous studies have shown it can increase cAMP levels to such high amounts physiological effects can be seen and felt. Increasing cAMP is a target pathway we wanted in AnaBeta Elite. Increased cAMP has the ability to increase natural steroidogenesis and is a key signaling molecule in muscle growth and fat loss. Forskolin has also shown to be a non-steroidal Androgen Receptor activator in vitro.

Most of the studies on forskolin use a 10% extract, something we were not satisfied with. In AnaBeta Elite you get 95% forskolin, thats over 9 times more pure and over 9 times as powerful mg for mg of extract!

So here we stand with 2 ingredients. One harnessing an anabolic effect of its own, and another giving pro-anabolic and physique altering effects. There is only one more puzzle piece that fits.

5-Adrosten-3β,7β-diol-17-one

Since AnaBeta Elite is formulated for hardcore bodybuilders and athletes alike we knew we had to target the cortisol pathway. Cortisol spikes are seen in intense training. This catabolic hormone is the last thing your muscle tissue needs to have spiking. A study done on rugby players showed an high rise in cortisol levels after a match, and declining testosterone levels.

With AnaBeta Elite you are locked in with an ingredient that is a potent inhibitor of rising cortisol levels. We did not want to make you go out and buy a cortisol product to attack this muscle degrading hormone — we put the ingredient you need in each capsule.

True formulation.

For any questions email us from the contact page or visit anabolicminds.com/forum.

For an extreme muscle stack (experienced users only), take 1 capsule of Erase Pro per day along with AnaBeta Elite. It makes for one hardcore stacked cycle!

References:

Sharma V, Thakur M, Chauhan NS, Dixit VK. Effects of petroleum ether extract of Anacyclus pyrethrum DC. on sexual behavior in male rats. Zhong Xi Yi Jie He Xue Bao. 2010 Aug;8(8):767-73.

Sharma, V., Thakur, M., Chauhan, N.S. and Dixit, V.K. (2008). Evaluation of the Anabolic, Aphrodisiac Reproduction Activity of Anacyclus Pyrethrum DC in Male Rats. Sci.Pharm., 200: 1-13

Ramamani A, Aruldhas MM, Govindarajulu P. Differential response of rat skeletal muscle glycogen metabolism to testosterone and estradiol. Can J Physiol Pharmacol. 1999 Apr;77(4):300-4.

Singh G and Mukherjee T. Herbal aphrodisiacs: A review. Indian Drugs. 1998; 34: 175–18

Puri HS, ‘Rasayana’—Ayurvedic herbs for longevity and rejuvenation. Taylor and Francis, London. 2003.

Elloumi M, Maso F, Michaux O, Robert A, Lac G. Behaviour of saliva cortisol, testosterone and the T/C ratio during a rugby match and during the post-competition recovery days. Eur J Appl Physiol, 2003 Sep;90(1-2):23-8.

Godard MP, Johnson BA, Richmond SR. Body composition and hormonal adaptations associated with forskolin consumption in overweight and obese men. Obes Res. 2005 Aug;13(8):1335-43.

Badmaev, V. Majeed, M. Conte, A, Parker, J. “Diterpene Forskolin (Coleus forskohlii, Benth.): A possible new compound for reduction of body weight by increasing lean body mass” Sabinsa Corporation

Lynne V. Nazareth and Nancy L. Weigel. Activation of the Human Androgen Receptor through a Protein Kinase A Signaling Pathway. The Journal of Biological Chemistry, 271, 19900-19907.

Supplement Facts:
Serving Size 2 Capsules
Servings Per Container:60
——————————————————————————–
AnaBeta Elite Proprietary Blend: 1625mg
Anacyclus pyrethrum DC Extract (root)
95% Forskolin (Standardized from Coleus forskohlii)
5-Adrosten-3β,7β-diol-17-one

Other Ingredients: Gelatin, Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide, Titanium Dioxide, FD&C Yellow #5, FD&C Blue #1.

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hope this Ian super pricey I wanna add it to my pct in July

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looking good!. Can ship in my old version and get it upgraded?.
You didn't say 'please' so no, where are your manners?!

I have never been so eager for the release of one of our supplements. AnaBeta is my favourite supplement ever. I am dying to get this!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Natty

If this is as much of an upgrade as Erase Pro was, sign me upo

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Like the additions guys...I want this

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
It's very obvious that all the other supplement companies are on the outside looking in! I have my credit card ready!!!

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Who cares about the label. Just put it in a zip lock bag with some masking tape on it that says Anabeta Elite. That's good enough for me. Label smable!

steppinRazor

Awards
**** yeah man. Can't wait to get my hands on this..labels lookin pretty fresh btw

Ando55

Awards
Yes! Pro Elite Status via Anabeta Elite and Erase Pro, can't wait!!!

Jonbero

Jonbero

Awards
oooooooooooooh myyyyyyyyyyyy gooooooooooooooooooooooooooood

can I already buy / pre order it somewhere?

PS; I like the new label design on Erase Pro and Anabeta, I think it looks more ''professional''

Jonbero

Jonbero

Awards
tumblr_lht7aolyqY1qe8r8gcopy.gif

tumblr_li0hvw6iVF1qby9dk.gif

tumblr_ldtamoJFiR1qckxc3o1_250.gif

daft205

daft205

Awards
  • Established
Great news! Definitely looking forward to this one! Lovin anabeta and eager to give this new one a shot- plus I still gotta give erase a shot, so I'm think I see a pes log on my near future...

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do you guys like the label design? You can be honest...it wont hurt my feelings
The label is sharp and focused with the right contrast. Overall, an effective design.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I like it! very sharp...although makes me think of peppermint...so as long as it's a scratch n sniff peppermint label, I'll be uber happy...

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Man I had great results from original Anabeta. I still have 1 full bottle left. Can't wait to try this new version

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
looks epic. cant wait to try what I'm sure will be another PES winner.

natty, the labeling is sleek and professional looking.

houstontexas

Awards
  • Established
Let's get that email out already!! I can't friggin wait any longer!!

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Or a gda !
If I can find what I am looking for, for a somewhat reasonable price.. then hopefully you will something sooner rather than later.

GDA raws seem to be somewhat steep, and the good ones are hard to come by.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If I can find what I am looking for, for a somewhat reasonable price.. then hopefully you will something sooner rather than later.

GDA raws seem to be somewhat steep, and the good ones are hard to come by.
I understand. It's nice to know youre looking though.. Very excited for the possibility!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I understand. It's nice to know youre looking though.. Very excited for the possibility!
Trust me when I say that I have been looking forward to this possibility for a long time!

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
Really.... I prefer the other labels... this is too blocky and plain.... Kinda bleh honestly...

I think you can still do "plain" as opposed to "flashy" and have it look better then this. just more sleek n streamlined.

Regardless though, looks aside the new ingredient additions are a WIN for sure. Cant complain a bit about those choices.

ponysteak

ponysteak

Awards
As far as I can tell, original anabeta > daa + erase/epro. Anabeta elite..you sure that's real life?

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Are you implying that AnaBeta Elite is for people who want to enter the Matrix? :)

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm wondering if one can cycle between EPro and Anabeta elite (like when you're on EPro, you're off AnabetaElite, and vice versa). I ask since both claim to hit the cortisol pathway pretty hard, I don't want to do something that I know is harmful to my body, you know?

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Any answer we give to that will be speculative as nobody has ever done this before. We could only hypothesise what would happen.

In the same way we say "run for 8 weeks and take 4 weeks off". It doesn't mean anyone who runs it past week 8 will suddenly get no gains. We just have to give advice that is cautious. In this instance nobody would be able to say for sure.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Product will arrive to our new facility this week, late in the week.

We moved into a new facility the past week and we just now will start receiving shipments. So we had shipments on hold until we could receive.

Crappy timing with everything but not 100% in our control. Regardless...everyone will get their hands on it soon!

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Safe to say we will be getting an email within the month? I have about 4 weeks of anabeta left and was going to add on 4 weeks more but would love to try anabeta elite the last 4 weeks instead so I can hold off purchasing my last 4 weeks in that case..

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Email during March for sure -- we will let our insiders know. Get on the list if youre not already!

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Email during March for sure -- we will let our insiders know. Get on the list if youre not already!
I signed up a few weeks ago.. waiting for the email! I realized that I missed the erase pro email... that was when i learned the email list even existed lol.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I really can't wait to give this a try and see how it compares to plain Anabeta. Too bad I have about 30lbs to lose first :( Anabeta made me so hungry I'm scared to take it until I lose weight lol

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
What type of price rage should we expect?