AnaBeta Elite - Click for details

Page 14 of 17 First ... 1213141516 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by kevinhy

    Just a different pathway to augment testosterone release, not required by ANY means.

    I think C20 for those trying to harden up would be a better option
    C20 does not act on testosterone, correct?

    Would it be mostly classified as a non stim fat burner? I have wanted to use it since it's release but NEVER knew what to use it as! Lol


  2. Quote Originally Posted by kevinhy

    Nothing really ever gives me aggression, AAS/PH included. I think some people just arent lucky enough.
    Wouldn't call it luck by any means bro lol! Be glad you don't get aggression my girl hates driving with me when i'm on anything hormonal lol! It almost becomes inconvenient anywhere except the gym ; )
    The Physique Biochemist
    Biochemistry Major
    Your Physique AND Credentials Should Back Up Your Position
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    C20 does not act on testosterone, correct?

    Would it be mostly classified as a non stim fat burner? I have wanted to use it since it's release but NEVER knew what to use it as! Lol
    Its considered a beta-adrenergic agonist. I think its best suited on a recomp/cut.

    Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post
    Wouldn't call it luck by any means bro lol! Be glad you don't get aggression my girl hates driving with me when i'm on anything hormonal lol! It almost becomes inconvenient anywhere except the gym ; )
    Haha, Id just make em deal with it!
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements

  4. Figured since I posted earlier I might as well put a final post up on my results. So this is my last week on Anabeta Elite, for a total of 8 weeks. Ran the first 4 weeks with DCP and the last 4 weeks with Bioforge and Erase (have used everything on this run except the Anabeta Elite and Bioforge before). Ran MAN Clout and CL Purple Psyko + extra SNS CM through the entire 8 weeks with some stims added last ~2 weeks.

    As noted one month in weight was down roughly 4 lbs w/reduction in waste size to just over 29". After this last four weeks I have only dropped 2 lbs to date (went down another 4 total by week 6 but last two weeks weight has jumped back up even after lowering cal intake). Honestly don't care for the weight because the looks in the mirror are much different in the last couple weeks (and waist is down to 28.5" despite the scale saying I am heavier). Strength is also climbing towards a past PRs on my current routine.

    Pictures don't always show greatest changes over typical two month periods but I think these results are pretty impressive for myself. First pic is actually taken at the gym (couldn't find a pic from before adding AE that was in the same light conditions as after). Total of 6lbs weight difference and I can't believe how puffy the first pic makes me (I felt pretty big then but the lighting may be altering how lean I look or I may just be making excuses). Will keep these up for a little while then probably take them down as I am shy.

    Overall AE has been more effective than when I ran Anabeta + Erase last summer for a cut (with DCP as well and AB at 6 caps per day).

    Pre: 4/26
    Name:  img3.jpg
Views: 416
Size:  67.3 KB
    Kinda in the middle: 6/3
    Name:  IMG-20120603-001201.jpg
Views: 354
Size:  40.7 KB
    Final week: 6/25
    Name:  img2.jpg
Views: 357
Size:  50.1 KB
    Name:  Img1.jpg
Views: 712
Size:  66.3 KB

  5. Nice results brotha man! You can def notice a difference in leaving out and making it toit verry toit ; ) nicely done man!!
    The Physique Biochemist
    Biochemistry Major
    Your Physique AND Credentials Should Back Up Your Position
    •   
       


  6. Great job, bro!

    Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
    LORD'S GYM - THE SIN OF THE WORLD - BENCH PRESS THIS! Rom 5:8

  7. Awesome results
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  8. Nice progress pics
    doing my own thang!

  9. Thanks for the comments guys.

    The cut isn't over tho, just the AE run. Adding Erase Pro this next week so interested in how that goes.

    And PS...Front Squat and Heavy Sled Pulls went up in weight again this week AND felt easy enough to warrant an increase next week.

    I would say AE is up there with Ara as one of, if not the, top recomp/lean mass preserving/strength supplements I have ever used.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    Thanks for the comments guys.

    The cut isn't over tho, just the AE run. Adding Erase Pro this next week so interested in how that goes.

    And PS...Front Squat and Heavy Sled Pulls went up in weight again this week AND felt easy enough to warrant an increase next week.

    I would say AE is up there with Ara as one of, if not the, top recomp/lean mass preserving/strength supplements I have ever used.
    Nice
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  11. Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    Figured since I posted earlier I might as well put a final post up on my results. So this is my last week on Anabeta Elite, for a total of 8 weeks. Ran the first 4 weeks with DCP and the last 4 weeks with Bioforge and Erase (have used everything on this run except the Anabeta Elite and Bioforge before). Ran MAN Clout and CL Purple Psyko + extra SNS CM through the entire 8 weeks with some stims added last ~2 weeks.

    As noted one month in weight was down roughly 4 lbs w/reduction in waste size to just over 29". After this last four weeks I have only dropped 2 lbs to date (went down another 4 total by week 6 but last two weeks weight has jumped back up even after lowering cal intake). Honestly don't care for the weight because the looks in the mirror are much different in the last couple weeks (and waist is down to 28.5" despite the scale saying I am heavier). Strength is also climbing towards a past PRs on my current routine.

    Pictures don't always show greatest changes over typical two month periods but I think these results are pretty impressive for myself. First pic is actually taken at the gym (couldn't find a pic from before adding AE that was in the same light conditions as after). Total of 6lbs weight difference and I can't believe how puffy the first pic makes me (I felt pretty big then but the lighting may be altering how lean I look or I may just be making excuses). Will keep these up for a little while then probably take them down as I am shy.

    Overall AE has been more effective than when I ran Anabeta + Erase last summer for a cut (with DCP as well and AB at 6 caps per day).

    Pre: 4/26
    Name:  img3.jpg
Views: 416
Size:  67.3 KB
    Kinda in the middle: 6/3
    Name:  IMG-20120603-001201.jpg
Views: 354
Size:  40.7 KB
    Final week: 6/25
    Name:  img2.jpg
Views: 357
Size:  50.1 KB
    Name:  Img1.jpg
Views: 712
Size:  66.3 KB
    Holy hell, you make me look fat!

    This is an awesome change. Great work!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  12. funny you mention Ara. I plan on running it with AE, EP, LCLT, GMS, and 1-carboxy.
    doing my own thang!

  13. Quote Originally Posted by andrew732
    funny you mention Ara. I plan on running it with AE, EP, LCLT, GMS, and 1-carboxy.
    Gms?

    And wow nice stack. Any particular reason u choose lclt over alcar or plcar?

  14. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Gms?

    And wow nice stack. Any particular reason u choose lclt over alcar or plcar?
    Glycerol monostearate
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  15. Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123
    Glycerol monostearate
    Go on...

    Lol not familiar with the effects/purpose of it. Teach me!

  16. I just got the anabata and erase pro stack with daa. Do you take the anabata with erase pro?or does it matter?

  17. Quote Originally Posted by DreamBig View Post
    I just got the anabata and erase pro stack with daa. Do you take the anabata with erase pro?or does it matter?
    You can run them simultaneously. Just follow the dosage instructions on the side of each bottle.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  18. wondering how much of the active in erase is in AB Elite?? i only ask cuz i have extreme joint issues after a few weeks of erase. im looking to run elite for 8 weeks, but im not sure if ill run into the same probelems i do with erase..

    edit - i also noticed a very attractive price on anabeta elite at NP.. hope this lasts for a little bit cuz i cant order atm..

  19. Quote Originally Posted by steppinRazor View Post
    wondering how much of the active in erase is in AB Elite?? i only ask cuz i have extreme joint issues after a few weeks of erase. im looking to run elite for 8 weeks, but im not sure if ill run into the same probelems i do with erase..

    edit - i also noticed a very attractive price on anabeta elite at NP.. hope this lasts for a little bit cuz i cant order atm..
    Anabeta Elite does not contain the ingredient found in Erase.

  20. wow...im an idiot. i shoulda looked closer at that. coulda sworn i heard that it did.

  21. The nomenclatures look pretty similar easy mistake.
    The Physique Biochemist
    Biochemistry Major
    Your Physique AND Credentials Should Back Up Your Position

  22. Quote Originally Posted by steppinRazor View Post
    wow...im an idiot. i shoulda looked closer at that. coulda sworn i heard that it did.
    No problem. Erase Pro on the other hand contains the same amount as 3 Erase + extras just in case you look into that.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    No problem. Erase Pro on the other hand contains the same amount as 3 Erase + extras just in case you look into that.
    Sure does
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  24. Been off ABE for awhile. I do think there is a "washout" period as I swear I felt like I was still using it for an extra week or so. Finally can tell I haven't used it in awhile.

    But have enjoyed Erase Pro, just not as much as ABE I guess.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by bolt10
    Been off ABE for awhile. I do think there is a "washout" period as I swear I felt like I was still using it for an extra week or so. Finally can tell I haven't used it in awhile.

    But have enjoyed Erase Pro, just not as much as ABE I guess.
    Have you tried them together yet?
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. PES Y U NO TELL ME ABOUT ANABETA ELITE??!
    By steppinRazor in forum PES
    Replies: 183
    Last Post: 04-23-2012, 02:59 AM
  2. Anabeta Elite?
    By Herm in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 03-05-2012, 04:07 PM
  3. ATTN: Users of PES AnaBeta and those interested in AnaBeta
    By nattydisaster in forum Supplements
    Replies: 637
    Last Post: 01-24-2012, 05:41 AM
  4. Replies: 154
    Last Post: 11-07-2011, 10:44 PM
Log in
Log in