AnaBeta Elite - Click for details

Page 11 of 11 First ... 691011
  1. Professional Member
    kevinhy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    3,168
    Rep Power
    294032
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    2.41%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Mnmm I start og anabeta and TP in November
    Its good stuff man. I decided to keep an AI out this round since im bulking up, the water weight helps me with strength a little. Not as tight as I'd like but its definitely doing what I want it too!
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements

  2. Elite Member
    chedapalooza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Age
    26
    Posts
    7,956
    Rep Power
    2493498
    Level
    74
    Lv. Percent
    48.66%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by kevinhy

    Its good stuff man. I decided to keep an AI out this round since im bulking up, the water weight helps me with strength a little. Not as tight as I'd like but its definitely doing what I want it too!
    Yea im doing
    Week 1-4: anabeta +TP
    Week 5-8: erase+anabeta+intimidate or prime (havet decided)
    Week 9-12: erase+prime or bioforge
    Then a 4 week break w just staples
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  3. Board Sponsor
    Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,739
    Rep Power
    1317330
    Level
    94
    Lv. Percent
    29.53%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Yea im doing
    Week 1-4: anabeta +TP
    Week 5-8: erase+anabeta+intimidate or prime (havet decided)
    Week 9-12: erase+prime or bioforge
    Then a 4 week break w just staples
    Erase and Prime sounds like a nice combination.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
    Performax Labs Product Specialist

    •   
       

  4. Elite Member
    chedapalooza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Age
    26
    Posts
    7,956
    Rep Power
    2493498
    Level
    74
    Lv. Percent
    48.66%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Rodja
    Erase and Prime sounds like a nice combination.
    It was my very first test booster/anabolic used 5-6 years ago and had great recomping results and strength.. With erase and anabeta,, whew can't wait
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  5. Board Sponsor
    Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,739
    Rep Power
    1317330
    Level
    94
    Lv. Percent
    29.53%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    It was my very first test booster/anabolic used and had great recomping results and strength.. With erase and anabeta,, whew can't wait
    You're going to be very hungry, which is perfect now that the Winter months are slowly dawning on us. It's still 80 here in TX, though.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
    Performax Labs Product Specialist

  6. Elite Member
    chedapalooza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Age
    26
    Posts
    7,956
    Rep Power
    2493498
    Level
    74
    Lv. Percent
    48.66%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Rodja

    You're going to be very hungry, which is perfect now that the Winter months are slowly dawning on us. It's still 80 here in TX, though.
    That's the plan... Im already in my bulk and have. Gained 5 lean pounds actually recomped bc I def dropped some bf.. But I feel like I can't eat enough as it is! Lkke If I miss one or two little items from my daily routine, I notice it I immediately feel and look lighter.. Glad my metabolism is finally functioning.. A year ago aY this time I wouldnt have dared eating as Many calories as I am now! And I have AM to thank for encouraging me to eat properly
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  7. Senior Member
    aceroni's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2,684
    Rep Power
    1115247
    Level
    55
    Lv. Percent
    13.33%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    You're going to be very hungry, which is perfect now that the Winter months are slowly dawning on us. It's still 80 here in TX, though.
    mirin' that 80 degrees so hard.
    **** michigan and this 40-50 degree bull****.

    also kev, what do you mean by TKD style carbing up?
  8. Board Sponsor
    Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,739
    Rep Power
    1317330
    Level
    94
    Lv. Percent
    29.53%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by aceroni View Post
    mirin' that 80 degrees so hard.
    **** michigan and this 40-50 degree bull****.

    also kev, what do you mean by TKD style carbing up?
    I would gladly take that. I was meant for colder weather and not this excessive heat BS that I have to deal with year after year.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
    Performax Labs Product Specialist

  9. New Member
    huxley309's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Age
    40
    Posts
    232
    Rep Power
    57028
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    60.74%

    Well got my two tubs of alphamine, stay and so far all is good.
    Nice clean energy, good hunger suppression and a nice thermo effect.

    Muscles feel fuller and I'm sure I've dropped some water weight.

    It's early days but so far I'm really liking it.
  10. Elite Member
    BPjohn123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    6,985
    Rep Power
    7211398
    Level
    91
    Lv. Percent
    29.97%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by huxley309
    Well got my two tubs of alphamine, stay and so far all is good.
    Nice clean energy, good hunger suppression and a nice thermo effect.

    Muscles feel fuller and I'm sure I've dropped some water weight.

    It's early days but so far I'm really liking it.
    Nice keep us updated
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
  11. New Member
    huxley309's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Age
    40
    Posts
    232
    Rep Power
    57028
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    60.74%

    Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    Nice keep us updated
    Will do though i didn't realize this was an ab elite thread.

    Anyway second day in and im loving it.

    Good clean energy and focus, good appetite suppression and thermo effect.
    Muscles also feel fuller which i've never had.

    But what is impressing me, it's attacking my ab fat.

    Now naming no names, but you can probably say i've tried the top five, none of them had any effect on my ab fat.
    Yet just two days in with alphamine and im already noticing it leaning that region.

    Over here predator have it on offer with erase, anyway i'll certainly be grabbing me some more of this for sure.
  12. Professional Member
    kevinhy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    3,168
    Rep Power
    294032
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    2.41%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by aceroni View Post
    mirin' that 80 degrees so hard.**** michigan and this 40-50 degree bull****.also kev, what do you mean by TKD style carbing up?
    lol, 97 degrees here in San Diego!TKD meaning carbs centered around workouts only. I normally only have the PWO.
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements
  13. Elite Member
    BPjohn123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    6,985
    Rep Power
    7211398
    Level
    91
    Lv. Percent
    29.97%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by huxley309 View Post
    Will do though i didn't realize this was an ab elite thread.

    Anyway second day in and im loving it.

    Good clean energy and focus, good appetite suppression and thermo effect.
    Muscles also feel fuller which i've never had.

    But what is impressing me, it's attacking my ab fat.

    Now naming no names, but you can probably say i've tried the top five, none of them had any effect on my ab fat.
    Yet just two days in with alphamine and im already noticing it leaning that region.

    Over here predator have it on offer with erase, anyway i'll certainly be grabbing me some more of this for sure.
    Nice, I'm glad it is working for you, we appreciate the support.
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
  14. New Member
    huxley309's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Age
    40
    Posts
    232
    Rep Power
    57028
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    60.74%

    Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    Nice, I'm glad it is working for you, we appreciate the support.

    Well i'll stand by anything that works.

    Odd thing is, im 1lb up, ok im on a refeed but carbs were at a bare minimum all week.

    And i had me a stellar workout as well, ok no pb's but all the weights felt easier to lift.

    And alphamine is the only change for me. Can't get my head around it as i really dieted hard this week.

    Im back at work come monday, now that will be the litmus test as i have everything nailed there.

    So if the alphamine is responsible, i'll be quick to notice it.
  15. New Member
    nobullcrap's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    35
    Rep Power
    11449
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    70.1%

    Im new to this site but I just picked up a bottle of this today and look forward to giving it a try. I did alot of reading on different type of supplements before purchasing this. I used PH's in the past but I dont want to go that route again. I will give a detailed review for one simple reason. I read review after review and got so pissed off because it seemed like every review was being written by a damn sales rep or being bashed by another sales rep. I AM NOT A SALES REP!!!!!!!! I AM SOMEONE WHO IS FED UP WITH THE BULLSH@! REVIEWS. I AM HERE TO GIVE A DETAILED LOG OF MY EXPERIENCE ON ANABETA ELITE. I START MY CYCLE TOMORROW AND WILL RUN IT FOR 8 WEEKS.
  16. Professional Member
    kevinhy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    3,168
    Rep Power
    294032
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    2.41%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by nobullcrap View Post
    Im new to this site but I just picked up a bottle of this today and look forward to giving it a try. I did alot of reading on different type of supplements before purchasing this. I used PH's in the past but I dont want to go that route again. I will give a detailed review for one simple reason. I read review after review and got so pissed off because it seemed like every review was being written by a damn sales rep or being bashed by another sales rep. I AM NOT A SALES REP!!!!!!!! I AM SOMEONE WHO IS FED UP WITH THE BULLSH@! REVIEWS. I AM HERE TO GIVE A DETAILED LOG OF MY EXPERIENCE ON ANABETA ELITE. I START MY CYCLE TOMORROW AND WILL RUN IT FOR 8 WEEKS.
    Glad to hear we have another non biased review coming! Feel free to create a new thread in the supplement log section, I'm sure plenty will like to hear what you have to say.
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements
  17. Elite Member
    andrew732's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,751
    Rep Power
    781737
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    7.57%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by nobullcrap View Post
    Im new to this site but I just picked up a bottle of this today and look forward to giving it a try. I did alot of reading on different type of supplements before purchasing this. I used PH's in the past but I dont want to go that route again. I will give a detailed review for one simple reason. I read review after review and got so pissed off because it seemed like every review was being written by a damn sales rep or being bashed by another sales rep. I AM NOT A SALES REP!!!!!!!! I AM SOMEONE WHO IS FED UP WITH THE BULLSH@! REVIEWS. I AM HERE TO GIVE A DETAILED LOG OF MY EXPERIENCE ON ANABETA ELITE. I START MY CYCLE TOMORROW AND WILL RUN IT FOR 8 WEEKS.
    Strong first post!
    doing my own thang!
  18. Senior Member
    aceroni's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2,684
    Rep Power
    1115247
    Level
    55
    Lv. Percent
    13.33%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Wasn't he going to start this today
  19. New Member
    nobullcrap's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    35
    Rep Power
    11449
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    70.1%

    Started a new thread about PES Anabeta elite. If your interested in a short first day reading check it out.
  20. Elite Member
    andrew732's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,751
    Rep Power
    781737
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    7.57%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Give us a link bro
    doing my own thang!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. PES Y U NO TELL ME ABOUT ANABETA ELITE??!
    By steppinRazor in forum PES
    Replies: 183
    Last Post: 04-23-2012, 03:59 AM
  2. Anabeta Elite?
    By Herm in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 03-05-2012, 05:07 PM
  3. ATTN: Users of PES AnaBeta and those interested in AnaBeta
    By nattydisaster in forum Supplements
    Replies: 637
    Last Post: 01-24-2012, 06:41 AM
  4. Replies: 154
    Last Post: 11-07-2011, 11:44 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in