Loving PES!!! Now on to this..Erase Pro dosing?

  1. Loving PES!!! Now on to this..Erase Pro dosing?


    I will be time to run Erase Pro soon. Shout to PES for being a company of their word, my 1st promotional bottles of Anabeta got lost in the mail from my PES Erase Pro order, and I get sent a whole other set of product. PES is just great company no excuses, they just sent the bottles, I hope the post man that stole those bottles got big in the gym.

    Now...HOW DO I DOSE ERASE PRO...I AM AT 277 POUNDS RIGHT NOW 6'5, SHOULD I DOSE EVERYDAY OR EOD. FIRST TIME I TOOK ERASE I WAS POPPING THEM LIKE TIC TACS, SEEMED TO HAVE NO EFFECT GOOD OR BAD. GIVING IT ANOTHER SHOT BECAUSE IT CAME WITH THE FREE BOTTLES OF ANABETA.

    SO WHATS THE VERDICT ON DOSING THIS, AS IT SEEMS NO ONE FINISHED THEIR LOG, I WILL GLANDLY LOG TAKING IT EVERYDAY FOR 8 WEEKS IF YOU WANT TO SPONSOR THE LOG PES....(GOTTA ASK//LOL!!), AND MY LOG WOULD BE DETAILED.

    SERIOUSLY WHAT IS THE SUGGESTION ON THE DOSAGE? I WLL BE CUTTING WHEN I START TAKING IT, EVEN THOUGH I AM CUTTING NOW, LOVING MY ANABETA/VIDATEST STACK.


  2. The dosing I prefer is ED, but I know that some will do it EoD due to their joints getting dry.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  3. Never had dry joints before using it, honestly didnt have dry anything before when I used it. I will give it a try with that new IFORCE DAA supplement, lets see how it works this time around.
    •   
       


  4. Well dosing is supposed to be one cap every day with your first meal...At the same time every day if possible.

    One erase pro has the same active ingredient as 3 reg erase.
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"

  5. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Well dosing is supposed to be one cap every day with your first meal...At the same time every day if possible.

    One erase pro has the same active ingredient as 3 reg erase.
    Same actives as 3 caps of Erase plus extra test boosting and estrogen reduction.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  6. Quote Originally Posted by tclokes View Post
    I will be time to run Erase Pro soon. Shout to PES for being a company of their word, my 1st promotional bottles of Anabeta got lost in the mail from my PES Erase Pro order, and I get sent a whole other set of product. PES is just great company no excuses, they just sent the bottles, I hope the post man that stole those bottles got big in the gym.

    Now...HOW DO I DOSE ERASE PRO...I AM AT 277 POUNDS RIGHT NOW 6'5, SHOULD I DOSE EVERYDAY OR EOD. FIRST TIME I TOOK ERASE I WAS POPPING THEM LIKE TIC TACS, SEEMED TO HAVE NO EFFECT GOOD OR BAD. GIVING IT ANOTHER SHOT BECAUSE IT CAME WITH THE FREE BOTTLES OF ANABETA.

    SO WHATS THE VERDICT ON DOSING THIS, AS IT SEEMS NO ONE FINISHED THEIR LOG, I WILL GLANDLY LOG TAKING IT EVERYDAY FOR 8 WEEKS IF YOU WANT TO SPONSOR THE LOG PES....(GOTTA ASK//LOL!!), AND MY LOG WOULD BE DETAILED.

    SERIOUSLY WHAT IS THE SUGGESTION ON THE DOSAGE?
    I WLL BE CUTTING WHEN I START TAKING IT, EVEN THOUGH I AM CUTTING NOW, LOVING MY ANABETA/VIDATEST STACK.
    Dose one capsule daily - preferably first thing, with or without a meal, daily. Dosage and timing recommendation do not change based on goal.

    Not sure what you mean about no one finishing logs using Erase Pro - I am currently using it, not finished with it, and still logging.

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott

    Dose one capsule daily - preferably first thing, with or without a meal, daily. Dosage and timing recommendation do not change based on goal.

    Not sure what you mean about no one finishing logs using Erase Pro - I am currently using it, not finished with it, and still logging.

    ~Rosie~
    With or without? I know the label says with, have u dosed without, rosie?
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"

  8. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    With or without? I know the label says with, have u dosed without, rosie?
    Yes, with or without. I ALWAYS dose my Erase Pro (or Erase) on an empty stomach.

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott

    Yes, with or without. I ALWAYS dose my Erase Pro (or Erase) on an empty stomach.

    ~Rosie~

    Ye I always dose original on empty stomach that's why I was a little thrown off by new dosing protocol
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"

  10. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Ye I always dose original on empty stomach that's why I was a little thrown off by new dosing protocol
    I just do what's best for me. I prefer using all my supplements on an empty stomach - the only ones I take with (or near) meals are AnaBeta and Vitamin C.

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Erase dosing Q!?
    By Xpballer in forum PES
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 03-27-2012, 01:53 PM
  2. Loving the Tren Ace......LOVING IT!!!!!!
    By waynaferd in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 01-19-2012, 05:05 PM
  3. Erase Pro Dosing.
    By GuyverX in forum PES
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-17-2011, 08:29 PM
  4. pct----daa + erase dosing?
    By augmaster88 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 07-08-2011, 12:20 AM
  5. AT2/Erase/OEP - Dosing
    By CFree3344 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 01-05-2011, 11:06 PM
Log in
Log in