PES Erase Pro + Alpha t2

kowalsik

Awards
Hello,
I'm going to be starting PES Erase Pro + Alpha t2 this Tuesday, this will be my first cycle. I will be keeping my meal plan the same, a meal every 2 hours. How often should i be doing cardio on this? Would empty stomach cardio be the way to go while on this cycle?
I will be taking the following supplements during this cycle:
PES Erase PRo
Alpha T2
Creatine monohydrate
Insu-pro (Protein/Carb)
Fish Oil
Raw One Multivitamin
Peptibolic Amino Acids
DAA

Does anyone have any tips for this cycle? Thanks

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Start off with around 30min of cardio 3x a week, then increase from there when progress slows, doesn't matter if you're on empty or not.

Those supplement are all really going to help, but the only tips I can make is:

1. Make sure you don't slack on the weight training.
2. Progressively lower carbs.

I always get great results on that stack, but I find it's especially effective in a lower carb environment.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Add in a mix of both steady-state and HIIT cardio. It not only breaks up the monotony of cardio, but gives a different route of fatloss and metabolic boosting.

kowalsik

Awards
Start off with around 30min of cardio 3x a week, then increase from there when progress slows, doesn't matter if you're on empty or not.

Those supplement are all really going to help, but the only tips I can make is:

1. Make sure you don't slack on the weight training.
2. Progressively lower carbs.

I always get great results on that stack, but I find it's especially effective in a lower carb environment.
When it comes to weight training on a cut, would it make more sense to be doing heavy lifting 4-6 reps? Since I will be consuming less food, I'm guessing I will also be more prone to injury.

What do you think of carb cycling? Lets say monday i take in 100g of Carbs, Tuesday 250g, Wednesday 150g? I think this may be effective.

Just to give some background, when i started getting into bodybuilding, I weighed 176. I went on a clean heavy bulk with crazy weight training and got up to 212 LBS. The weight gain was awesome but alot of it was fat, I couldn't even see my abs. So i went on my first cut using animal cuts and decreasing my food intake. It's been about 6 months of doing this (only 4 weeks on animal cuts) and I'm back down to 187 right now. I'm liking the definition but am mainly concerned with my stomach and chest area. Still have a decent amount of stomach fat and a little bit of chest fat. I'm thinking my t and e levels are all out of whack and thats why I'm seeing the results I'm seeing. Hopefully Erase pro + alpha t2 will fix this. thanks

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just noticed your height as well.

At 6'2 187lbs its most likely out of whack hormone levels and possibly insulin related. I'd try dropping the carbs lower than that, with a 250-300g carb day every 5 days. So pretty much 4 on low carb, 1 off. Thats always been the most effective approach fro me.

As far as training goes, i just stick to the same template that gives me the best results on a bulk, but i lower the volume a set here and there.

kowalsik

Awards
Just noticed your height as well.

At 6'2 187lbs its most likely out of whack hormone levels and possibly insulin related. I'd try dropping the carbs lower than that, with a 250-300g carb day every 5 days. So pretty much 4 on low carb, 1 off. Thats always been the most effective approach fro me.

As far as training goes, i just stick to the same template that gives me the best results on a bulk, but i lower the volume a set here and there.
Thanks for the info.

As far as carbs go, 2 of my meals include white rice(hard to eat brown rice unless i add a bunch of brown sugur). I heard white rice wasn't to great of a choice because of the glycemic index level but i figured as long as i was eating it with protein and fat that it would cancel out the effects. And if you think about it, white rice is probably healthier than brown because there's no bran or any bacteria.

For you, I'm guessing the 4 low carb 1 high day is all weight training days. What should you be eating on off days? Just low carbs still?

From experience, how many days after your last pill of erase and t2 do you start to see physique changes going back to normal and fat rebound? I'm going on a cruise April 7th-15th and was planning on taking my last pills April 7th. I want to still look dry during the cruise to help aid me in adding to my slay portfolio, ha. Thanks for the reply.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the info.

As far as carbs go, 2 of my meals include white rice(hard to eat brown rice unless i add a bunch of brown sugur). I heard white rice wasn't to great of a choice because of the glycemic index level but i figured as long as i was eating it with protein and fat that it would cancel out the effects. And if you think about it, white rice is probably healthier than brown because there's no bran or any bacteria.

For you, I'm guessing the 4 low carb 1 high day is all weight training days. What should you be eating on off days? Just low carbs still?

From experience, how many days after your last pill of erase and t2 do you start to see physique changes going back to normal and fat rebound? I'm going on a cruise April 7th-15th and was planning on taking my last pills April 7th. I want to still look dry during the cruise to help aid me in adding to my slay portfolio, ha. Thanks for the reply.
I dont really align everything with training, usually i just try and keep my refeeds to after a workout.

My physique never really "reverts" back to its previous state unless I switch my diet up or something. Just stick with the same diet, training, etc after you stop and youll be good to go.

kowalsik

Awards
I think I'm going to start a log. I'm starting Alpha T2 this Wednesday and Erase Pro Friday or Saturday.

kowalsik

Awards
What kind of cardio do you recommend? Medium-Walking? Jogging? I'll usually do a medium walk for 10 minutes then jog the rest.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Add in a mix of both steady-state and HIIT cardio. It not only breaks up the monotony of cardio, but gives a different route of fatloss and metabolic boosting.
Ahem...

kowalsik

Awards
Dang i must have skipped right past that post. thanks man

kowalsik

Awards
For the past 2 years, i've been lifting 4 times a week. Monday- chest/tris, tuesday - legs, thursday-back/bis, friday-shoulders/calves.

I've been thinking about going down to 3 days a week and just throwing legs in with shoulders on friday. What does everyone else do? I was reading that your central nervous system needs more rest. I might have been overdoing it with 4 days a week. thanks

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
For the past 2 years, i've been lifting 4 times a week. Monday- chest/tris, tuesday - legs, thursday-back/bis, friday-shoulders/calves.

I've been thinking about going down to 3 days a week and just throwing legs in with shoulders on friday. What does everyone else do? I was reading that your central nervous system needs more rest. I might have been overdoing it with 4 days a week. thanks
Unless you're pushing every set to failure and training above 90% of your 1RM, then it's unlikely you're overly taxing your CNS.

kowalsik

Awards
Should I be taking erase pro with my first alpha t2 dose in the morning? Also, how important is it to have the second alpha t2 pill on an empty stomach? I have a meal every 2 hours so I wouldn't say I'm on an "empty stomach" when i need to take my send alpha t2 dose. thanks

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You can take your doses of AT2 and Erase Pro in the morning. The reason you want to take AT2 on an empty stomach is that the Rauwolscine HCl's ability to burn fat is negated by insulin.

kowalsik

Awards
Is AT2 ok to take close to a workout?

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

kowalsik

Awards
Do you count the carbs in your post workout shake to your daily total? Since your body pretty much just sucks everything up post workout, I wasn't sure if i should add this to my total carb intake.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do you count the carbs in your post workout shake to your daily total? Since your body pretty much just sucks everything up post workout, I wasn't sure if i should add this to my total carb intake.
At first i dont, but once fat loss slows i count EVERYTHING.

slimcraigy

Awards
Is this just me or is pes erase the same as arimistane which is androsta-3,5-dien-7,diene.Therefore pes is 3,7,dhea (copy and paste this into google 3 7-keto-dhea pes, then click back anabolic minds and read the post by swollen87 7-keto lowering estrogen by 60% and testosterone by 15%.Then scroll down to Rosie Chee's post and read that she states pes is not 7-keto dhea but 3,7-keto DHEA.Then go to google and type pes erase 3,7-keto DHEA.Then see that anabolic minds comes up again at the top and it is back to the original posting about CONFUSED ABOUT ERASE.Then go back and type into google pes erase and it will show androsta-3,5-dien-7,diene.Then type arimistane in to google and note that it is the same as erase when you click on the first thing that comes up - prohormonedb.com and it says arimistane is androsta-3,5-dien-7,diene but read the whole post.Note that Patrick Arnold says it is 7-oxygenated -dhea and above that it says that it is 7-keto dhea and type 7-keto dhea wiki into google and note that it says also known as 7-oxo-dhea.Then type 7-keto dhea pes erase in and note what comes up at the top it is this site Anabolic minds and back to CONFUSED ABOUT ERASE again.Also note that when you type 7-keto-dhea in that 25mg capsules come up in google and pes erase has 25mg capsules.Then type in ATD prohormonedb and see that 6-bromo comes up.Read that and then stay on the page and click 1-4-6 androstatriene-3-17-dione and note what it says that it is the same as ATD.Type in 1-4-6 androstatriene-3-17-dione (ATD) into google and note that for some reason 6-bromo comes up.Then click on the prohormonedb 6-bromo search result and then go to what up to 1,4,6 etioallocholan-dione which is ATD and it says that ATD is the same thing as 1,4,6-androstatriene-3,17-dione.What have I missed out of this because I am so confused that they seem to be the same thing.Is erase definately the same as arimistane and if so arimistane is arimistane and vice versa and then read the top of my post again about it being 3,7-keto dhea and also 3-desoxy,7-keto/oxo dhea????I dont know where I have got them confused.Any help would be appreciated.Thanks

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
Is this just me or is pes erase the same as arimistane which is androsta-3,5-dien-7,diene.Therefore pes is 3,7,dhea (copy and paste this into google 3 7-keto-dhea pes, then click back anabolic minds and read the post by swollen87 7-keto lowering estrogen by 60% and testosterone by 15%.Then scroll down to Rosie Chee's post and read that she states pes is not 7-keto dhea but 3,7-keto DHEA.Then go to google and type pes erase 3,7-keto DHEA.Then see that anabolic minds comes up again at the top and it is back to the original posting about CONFUSED ABOUT ERASE.Then go back and type into google pes erase and it will show androsta-3,5-dien-7,diene.Then type arimistane in to google and note that it is the same as erase when you click on the first thing that comes up - prohormonedb.com and it says arimistane is androsta-3,5-dien-7,diene but read the whole post.Note that Patrick Arnold says it is 7-oxygenated -dhea and above that it says that it is 7-keto dhea and type 7-keto dhea wiki into google and note that it says also known as 7-oxo-dhea.Then type 7-keto dhea pes erase in and note what comes up at the top it is this site Anabolic minds and back to CONFUSED ABOUT ERASE again.Also note that when you type 7-keto-dhea in that 25mg capsules come up in google and pes erase has 25mg capsules.Then type in ATD prohormonedb and see that 6-bromo comes up.Read that and then stay on the page and click 1-4-6 androstatriene-3-17-dione and note what it says that it is the same as ATD.Type in 1-4-6 androstatriene-3-17-dione (ATD) into google and note that for some reason 6-bromo comes up.Then click on the prohormonedb 6-bromo search result and then go to what up to 1,4,6 etioallocholan-dione which is ATD and it says that ATD is the same thing as 1,4,6-androstatriene-3,17-dione.What have I missed out of this because I am so confused that they seem to be the same thing.Is erase definately the same as arimistane and if so arimistane is arimistane and vice versa and then read the top of my post again about it being 3,7-keto dhea and also 3-desoxy,7-keto/oxo dhea????I dont know where I have got them confused.Any help would be appreciated.Thanks
Jello pudding pops with the oogly moogly

Cary K

Cary K

Awards
I took the original Erase and AT2 last year and loved it. Good gains in weights and muscle size, also good loss of fat.
Will def look into taking Erase PRO and AT2.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I took the original Erase and AT2 last year and loved it. Good gains in weights and muscle size, also good loss of fat.
Will def look into taking Erase PRO and AT2.
Nice, thanks for your reports. Erase Pro is on another level though!