Varying effectiveness of orig. Erase

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So I am pleasantly surprised, having just started a brief 4 week run of erase. I am going to be adding in daa and titanium for test boosting soon, but I have been on 2 caps of erase for 3 days now... All I have to say is wow. This is my 4th time using it- I don't remember my doses the first time, pretty sure I was at 2 daily then bumped to 3 then tapered off (8weeks) The second time I jumped right into 3 daily and then elevated to 4 before tapering (8 weeks). The third time I jumped right onto 4 and then tapered down the final 2 weeks.

What am I getting at? Well I believe that 2 caps has been the most effective for me while using *stand alone*. I have dried out and reduced trouble spots in chest and stomach to a perfect level for myself ion only 3 days... I was planning to go to 3 caps once I add the two test boosters, but I'm thinking I should wait n see of I bloat at all. What is interesting is when I jumped right Ito 3 or 4 Capsdaily, I actually bloated for a week or two. I also had no joint pain at all during the runs. Currently 3 days in, I'm having some elbow tendonitis on both arms at just 2 caps.

I'm wondering what/why would cause these doses to be varied on their effectiveness.. I know more is not necessarily better.. So do u guys think that 3 or 4 caps is too much if I'm seeing effects at 2?

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good to hear you are enjoying it so much. :)

Just to clarify, this is your fourth solo run or fourth run in total?

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good to hear you are enjoying it so much. :)

Just to clarify, this is your fourth solo run or fourth run in total?
4th in total. Two have been solo, two with anabeta.

I'm surprised 2 caps daily is working so well, I had intended on using 3 but guess I'll hold off.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
4th in total. Two have been solo, two with anabeta.

I'm surprised 2 caps daily is working so well, I had intended on using 3 but guess I'll hold off.
If its not broke dont fix it!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So I am pleasantly surprised, having just started a brief 4 week run of erase. I am going to be adding in daa and titanium for test boosting soon, but I have been on 2 caps of erase for 3 days now... All I have to say is wow. This is my 4th time using it- I don't remember my doses the first time, pretty sure I was at 2 daily then bumped to 3 then tapered off (8weeks) The second time I jumped right into 3 daily and then elevated to 4 before tapering (8 weeks). The third time I jumped right onto 4 and then tapered down the final 2 weeks.

What am I getting at? Well I believe that 2 caps has been the most effective for me while using *stand alone*. I have dried out and reduced trouble spots in chest and stomach to a perfect level for myself ion only 3 days... I was planning to go to 3 caps once I add the two test boosters, but I'm thinking I should wait n see of I bloat at all. What is interesting is when I jumped right Ito 3 or 4 Capsdaily, I actually bloated for a week or two. I also had no joint pain at all during the runs. Currently 3 days in, I'm having some elbow tendonitis on both arms at just 2 caps.

I'm wondering what/why would cause these doses to be varied on their effectiveness.. I know more is not necessarily better.. So do u guys think that 3 or 4 caps is too much if I'm seeing effects at 2?
You don't necessarily experience the exact same thing every time you use a product, and factors like sensitivity to it (or ingredients in it), other products used with, training, nutrition, etc., will all play some role in how it affects you each time. For example, the first time I used AnaBeta, I ended with the conclusion that it was better used by those wanting gains and not leaning, since I had pretty good muscle gains with it, albeit a horrendous increase in my appetite, meaning I was eating even MORE than usual, and gained bodyfat with the muscle; however, now I would have no hesitation in recommending it for those leaning out, successfully using it several since with my focus on maintaining or lowering leanness.

If you're seeing effects at only two caps a day, then there is NO reason to increase your dosage - plus, that way, the bottle lasts longer for you.

~Rosie~

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
2 caps is good for me too. Used triazole after erase, not even close to the effectiveness of erase. Just switched back.