PES Y U NO TELL ME ABOUT ANABETA ELITE??!

Page 4 of 7 First ... 23456 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by daft205 View Post
    Not like erase at all. The 7oh is most know for its ability to significantly reduce cortisol and glucocorticoid levels while increasing resting metabolic rates. The other ingredients are the active from the original anabeta, and forskolin- which is thought to elevate cAMP. Not really sure how this formula is going to be a "potent mass" builder when two of the three ingredients are common to fat/weight loss products.
    actually forskoklin can increase resting metabolic rate AND add LBM in even untrained individuals... really is an AWESOME supplement, totally happy with these additions myself.

    Should make for one lean mean Anabeta!
    iForceHemavol=He-man?-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/187487-hemavol-heman-doughs.htmlCompound 20 Beta log-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/185396-molding-dough-compound.html


  2. Quote Originally Posted by kevinhy View Post
    Anabeta Elite is meant to be used mainly as a stand alone purely anabolic compound. It can be used during PCT to maintain any gains made on cycle, and the addition of forskolin will help enhance testosterone production in the post cycle period.

    Erase can be stacked since the cortisol inhibiting effects of it and 7oh are competitive. I would use Erase if i wanted to keep everything leaner/drier vs Anabeta Elite alone.
    I actually think the 7oh will play out GREAT in PCT... Drive, also contains forskolin(also icariin though) and Ive used it in many PCT's with GREAT success.

    Will this be out in the next 4 weeks?

    I already have 3 bottles of Anabeta sitting here that I was planning on using in my upcoming PCT but this could def be utilized and subbed in for one of the others if its here in time....


    Also... the original Anabeta actives... since its proprietary, can we at least be informed if its in the same, FULL dose as previously provided? or should/could we supplement with standard AB to make for a bit more of this ingredient?
    iForceHemavol=He-man?-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/187487-hemavol-heman-doughs.htmlCompound 20 Beta log-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/185396-molding-dough-compound.html
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Sourdough View Post
    I actually think the 7oh will play out GREAT in PCT... Drive, also contains forskolin(also icariin though) and Ive used it in many PCT's with GREAT success.

    Will this be out in the next 4 weeks?

    I already have 3 bottles of Anabeta sitting here that I was planning on using in my upcoming PCT but this could def be utilized and subbed in for one of the others if its here in time....


    Also... the original Anabeta actives... since its proprietary, can we at least be informed if its in the same, FULL dose as previously provided? or should/could we supplement with standard AB to make for a bit more of this ingredient?
    Anabeta Elite will be all you need, no point stacking the two.
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements

  4. Quote Originally Posted by kevinhy View Post
    Anabeta Elite will be all you need, no point stacking the two.

    I like this!
  5. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by kevinhy View Post
    Anabeta Elite will be all you need, no point stacking the two.
    I think he just meant swapping out one of the originals with the Elite to replace it standalone for PCT (just what I got from reading it).

    I, too, would be curious to know if the amount of active from original Anabeta will be the same in Elite; if it's possible to disclose.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | Inspire to Evolve
    AnabolicMinds Rep

  6. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    I think he just meant swapping out one of the originals with the Elite to replace it standalone for PCT (just what I got from reading it).

    I, too, would be curious to know if the amount of active from original Anabeta will be the same in Elite; if it's possible to disclose.
    Ancient Chinese Secret.
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements
  7. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by kevinhy View Post
    Ancient Chinese Secret.
    brb sourcing DNP from Chinese distributor


    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | Inspire to Evolve
    AnabolicMinds Rep

  8. What could one expect from running Elite and Pro concurrently for 8 weeks?

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Urban Monk View Post
    What could one expect from running Elite and Pro concurrently for 8 weeks?
    Strength & Muscle gains with hardening, leaning, and drying of the physique.
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements

  10. So this is the recommended stack? Could you comment on what the effects on cortisol would be?
    •   
       


  11. Good questions

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Urban Monk View Post
    So this is the recommended stack? Could you comment on what the effects on cortisol would be?

    This is one of the many potential stacks with this product.

    The cortisol inhibiting ingredients in Erase Pro and Anabeta Elite are competitive, so they'll be reduced yes, but there should be no worries of dangerously low levels.
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements

  13. With that being said, that means you can do 8 weeks worth of Anabeta Elite, correct. 8 Weeks Anabeta Elite and Erase Pro should be where its at!

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Ando55 View Post
    With that being said, that means you can do 8 weeks worth of Anabeta Elite, correct. 8 Weeks Anabeta Elite and Erase Pro should be where its at!

    Hmmm, very interesting.
    PHF Rep


  15. I'm assuming the dose of anacyclus pyrethrum has been lowered a tad. I'd like to see ~60mg per new ingredient .

    E****lent move with 95% forskolin. The effects on testosterone/LBM won't really be noticeable at 50mg for 1-2 months, but the fat loss effects should be great.

    This formula, as a matter of fact, has RECOMP written all over it. Increased LBM via Anacylus Pyrethrum + forskolin (very minor for the latter), increased LBM retention via the cortisol control aid, increased fat loss via forskolin (more than enough to counteract the negative effects of the cortisol control aid on fat loss), and decreased fat deposition and adipocyte proliferation. I am very impressed with how well-thought-out the formula is with respect to the goals of most bodybuilders.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69
    I'm assuming the dose of anacyclus pyrethrum has been lowered a tad. I'd like to see ~60mg per new ingredient .

    E****lent move with 95% forskolin. The effects on testosterone/LBM won't really be noticeable at 50mg for 1-2 months, but the fat loss effects should be great.

    This formula, as a matter of fact, has RECOMP written all over it. Increased LBM via Anacylus Pyrethrum + forskolin (very minor for the latter), increased LBM retention via the cortisol control aid, increased fat loss via forskolin (more than enough to counteract the negative effects of the cortisol control aid on fat loss), and decreased fat deposition and adipocyte proliferation. I am very impressed with how well-thought-out the formula is with respect to the goals of most bodybuilders.
    Awesome analysis from a very good source!

  17. Logging opps?
  18. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    I'm assuming the dose of anacyclus pyrethrum has been lowered a tad. I'd like to see ~60mg per new ingredient .

    E****lent move with 95% forskolin. The effects on testosterone/LBM won't really be noticeable at 50mg for 1-2 months, but the fat loss effects should be great.

    This formula, as a matter of fact, has RECOMP written all over it. Increased LBM via Anacylus Pyrethrum + forskolin (very minor for the latter), increased LBM retention via the cortisol control aid, increased fat loss via forskolin (more than enough to counteract the negative effects of the cortisol control aid on fat loss), and decreased fat deposition and adipocyte proliferation. I am very impressed with how well-thought-out the formula is with respect to the goals of most bodybuilders.
    Very well said, Coop
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | Inspire to Evolve
    AnabolicMinds Rep

  19. Sounds like a definate winner again Natty!! Can't wait to try it ouuuuut...

    lol @ 'shift-ier'

  20. Really enjoyed Anabeta and Forskolin is one of my favorite ingredients

    Addition of a cortisol control agent puts this over the top...can't wait to grab some

  21. Was planning on running isatest + anabeta in may. How do u guys feel about isatest + elite instead? Any issues with the combo of ingredients? Thank you.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by kevinhy View Post
    Strength & Muscle gains with hardening, leaning, and drying of the physique.
    are you guys still keeping the same amount of anacyclus pyrethrum from the original anabeta or is it reduced/augmented??
    there is 800mg of anacyclus pyrethrum in the original, just want to know how much in the elite?

    Hey btw, when are you releasing it officially? i see is at the g,n ****see store, are you guys gonna do something similar to erase pro for your "inner circle"? i havent gotten any emails as of yet

  23. Quote Originally Posted by shinivan View Post
    are you guys still keeping the same amount of anacyclus pyrethrum from the original anabeta or is it reduced/augmented??
    there is 800mg of anacyclus pyrethrum in the original, just want to know how much in the elite?

    Hey btw, when are you releasing it officially? i see is at the g,n ****see store, are you guys gonna do something similar to erase pro for your "inner circle"? i havent gotten any emails as of yet
    We will release it to our insiders. The other store jumped the gun without telling us...which is why we havent even released the writeup yet. But we will by Friday.

    The formula is private. But understand that the effective and maximum doses of the new ingredients take up little capsule space compared to anacyclus when spread out over 4 capsules, so there is only an increase in effectiveness here.

    If you are worried about ~100mg anacyclus difference, you could always take just 1 AnaBeta regular capsule per day with your AnaBeta Elite but I assure you that you dont need to and youd only be spilling hairs and spending money you dont need to. You wont notice a difference if you took 100mg less anacyclus per day
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  24. If anyone wants to know the precise formula PM me for my paypal information and we will go from there.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  25. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    If anyone wants to know the precise formula PM me for my paypal information and we will go from there.
    PM sent!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  26. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    PM sent!
    Don't let him trick you with that conversion rate!
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | Inspire to Evolve
    AnabolicMinds Rep

  27. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    Don't let him trick you with that conversion rate!
    He's a generous guy. He'll let me pick the conversion rate myself.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    We will release it to our insiders. The other store jumped the gun without telling us...which is why we havent even released the writeup yet. But we will by Friday.

    The formula is private. But understand that the effective and maximum doses of the new ingredients take up little capsule space compared to anacyclus when spread out over 4 capsules, so there is only an increase in effectiveness here.

    If you are worried about ~100mg anacyclus difference, you could always take just 1 AnaBeta regular capsule per day with your AnaBeta Elite but I assure you that you dont need to and youd only be spilling hairs and spending money you dont need to. You wont notice a difference if you took 100mg less anacyclus per day
    Thank you natty, have plenty of anabeta here. But i will try the elite and compare to the original. Anabeta is the best thing ive have used thus far and erase too. I plan and cycle the two accordingly so that i can give test boosters a rest while anabeta takes off from there, it really is a versatile product.

  29. In for write up hehe
    doing my own thang!

  30. it's technically friday, where is the write up natty? and also awaiting the sweet email for insiders only hehehe. Im looking so much forward to this product man!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. ATTN: Users of PES AnaBeta and those interested in AnaBeta
    By nattydisaster in forum Supplements
    Replies: 637
    Last Post: 01-24-2012, 06:41 AM
  2. oxy elite pro
    By kerrystewart in forum OTC Drug
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-06-2010, 12:24 PM
  3. Oxy Elite Pro
    By swish3278 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 04-17-2010, 05:54 AM
  4. Elite XC comes to the 209
    By KurtisWicked in forum MMA
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-26-2008, 03:18 PM
  5. Dymatize Elite
    By azzer2000 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-10-2006, 04:00 PM
Log in
Log in