alpha t-2?

tilldeath

tilldeath

Awards
What should I be expecting from this? I don't really notice any thermogenic effects @ 2 caps morning and 1 afternoon. I sweat a little more during cardio but nothing substantial. I take my first two caps upon waking with my iso protein shake and wait about 1-2 hr. before breakfast. Thoughts? I can say at least in the mirror I see a difference but not sure how much is diet and how much is the sup.

tilldeath

tilldeath

Awards
1 week and 2 days.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There should be some increases thermogenesis at that point, but I too do not notice a tremendous amount of thermogenesis from it. However, as you've also noticed, that does not mean that it is not working.

tilldeath

tilldeath

Awards
thx for the input will hang in there before final judgement. Any thoughts on using this along with my clen? I am currently using this on my 2 week clen rest period. When I start back up with clen I just don't want to wreck myself by continuing taking this too.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you are taking clenbuterol I would leave Alpha-T2 until you have finished. Clen should be powerful enough on it's own.

I am speaking purely from my personal perspective, I have never used clen.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Definitely keep the alpha-t2 for when youre off clen

tilldeath

tilldeath

Awards
thx will do. I can say it has a nice leaning effect for sure.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I sweat bucket loads on AT2. I've been stacking it with Craze preworkout, and achieving some very good results.

GTO4me

GTO4me

Awards
I'm stacking it with OEP and Reduction PM. Have lost 5 lbs in a week and 2 days! A lot of good energy and you have to make yourself eat!