Pes insider promo?

Xpballer

Awards
  • Established
I bought 2 EP's and followed the directions emailing a pic to the address. Anyways that was a few days ago and I Havnt heard anything back? Just seeing if it takes like a week for them to get to everyone or if I did something wrong?

Thanks!

steppinRazor

Awards
very first erase promo they had - there was no reply for quite some time..if any at all. but low and behold i got what they promised.
second promo they emailed me like the next day, but i also acted on the promo with in hours of when it was sent out via insider email..

im guessing they are super backed up right now - its one hell of a promo.. PES is a stand up company so rest assured you'll be taken care of.. just be a lil patient :)

Xpballer

Awards
  • Established
Haha, just kidding. I just wanted to make sure it was supposed to take a few days so I can make sure I did it right!

Ugh... Now I just have to decide if I wanna run anabeta or alpha-t2+oep with this EP and bulk DAA. I LOVE strength and size but I'd love to be a lil leaner too. I just dunno:(

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yea jw when/how we will know our credit is on the site so we can order. Thanks for the awesome deal, PES.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
These are being done manually as far as I am aware so it is possible to have some delay.

I will check up on this now and get a definitive answer for you all. :)

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It will show up in you PES store account. You will get an email. It's done manually so gv it a few days. It's the weekend :)

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It will show up in you PES store account. You will get an email. It's done manually so gv it a few days. It's the weekend :)
Of course sir. Enjoy it! Then finish formulating those two new mystery products! ;)

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Already sent one receipt but going back this week at some point. We can send ON the 15th, right?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 5
cubs1987 Supplements 113
bdcc Company Promotions 318
The Solution Supplements 158
Supplements 19663