Heart racing on erase

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Anyone else experience their heart racing at times on erase? I've done 1-4 caps in a day and it has kept me up at night at times

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
I've been taking Erase at 2-3 caps/day for the last month, and I haven't experienced racing heart or had difficulty sleeping.

I haven't heard of this type of issue with anyone else taking Erase. Perhaps it's something else.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Gotta be something else going on, Erase contains no stimulants and doesn't act on the CNS.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Could you please list what else you are taking? This isn't a side I would expect or have heard of.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Animal pak, mucana puriens eod, zma, digestive enzymes, fish oil, l-tyrosine here and there, green tea, revamp here on and off, vitamin d, 250mg test e . I'm actually finding Erase is giving me anxiety. Nothing else in my system this morning i took one cap and i've got some anxiety and my heartrate is up.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Animal pak, mucana puriens eod, zma, digestive enzymes, fish oil, l-tyrosine here and there, green tea, revamp here on and off, vitamin d, 250mg test e . I'm actually finding Erase is giving me anxiety. Nothing else in my system this morning i took one cap and i've got some anxiety and my heartrate is up.
Sometimes different things to different people...

Start with the process of elimination and go from there.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I am sorry this is happening to you and if you truly believe it is the Erase, then I can only tell you to stop taking it. Again, this is not a side I would expect or have heard of, but everybody is different. I would suggest like AaronJP1 did to eliminate different supps and see if it is anything else, but if you are getting anxiety from a single pill, then I really think that you should just stop.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Honestly i did a test/tren/mast cycle a while back and the tren really caused issues for me, i felt depressed and total lack of sex drive and i'm still recovering form it, still not feeling quite like myself. I think i need more time to recover, i'll hold onto the erase and try again when i feel more like myself, as when i do use it my core, chest, everything looks tighter and harder

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yeah, you left that part out;) Have you gotten any bloodwork performed or are you just going on how you feel?

Honestly i did a test/tren/mast cycle a while back and the tren really caused issues for me, i felt depressed and total lack of sex drive and i'm still recovering form it, still not feeling quite like myself. I think i need more time to recover, i'll hold onto the erase and try again when i feel more like myself, as when i do use it my core, chest, everything looks tighter and harder

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Getting blood work done this week, i took some erase tonight and didn't have any issues, i also felt anxiety earlier in the day so something else is up, hmmm.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
It COULD be Erase from the fact that inhibits cortisol indirectly stimulating thyroid output, one of the side effects of increases thyroid output, is increase in Norepinedrine which can cause your sympathetic nerve system to be activated aka fight or flight response.

Last edited:
kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Getting blood work done this week, i took some erase tonight and didn't have any issues, i also felt anxiety earlier in the day so something else is up, hmmm.
definitely get blood work to see where you're at. Tren is strong stuff.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It COULD be Erase from the fact that inhibits cortisol indirectly stimulating thyroid output, one of the side effects of increases thyroid output, is increase in Norepinedrine which can cause your sympathetic nerve system to be activated aka fight or flight response.
I like how you have edited it with "canot type for shiz" and have a spelling mistake in your edit reason as well as calling it 'norepinedrine'. Have you been drinking? lol.

Apparently Andrew has started typing his posts whilst wearing a blindfold. ;)

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
I like how you have edited it with "canot type for shiz" and have a spelling mistake in your edit reason as well as calling it 'norepinephrine'. Have you been drinking? lol.

Apparently Andrew has started typing his posts whilst wearing a blindfold. ;)
There corrected in bold print LOL, bro when you train as hard as I do in the a.m., it's really hard to focus on the computer screen. Won't be the first time nor the last time I make a mistake. lol

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I thought you were a heavy stimulant user and perhaps had resorted to calling it 'nor-ephedrine' lol.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
I thought you were a heavy stimulant user and perhaps had resorted to calling it 'nor-ephedrine' lol.
Not even close LOL, although that is catchy, but I am a big hormone optimization activist, so I don't really like to mess with anything will cause a drop in hormones. Sure stims at first boost your hormones, but then the next day you are like why I am a bit slow, I will pass and use the blessed brain that God has bestowed upon me.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I get the same thing but it could be PES Shift and the 900mg green ecgc tea im taking.
Im off the stims so cant be that (anymore). I was on Grenades (olimp speed copy)
Green tea in itself has a descent amount of caffeine. And Shift does in fact elevate your metabolism. Physiological effects can manifest different ways in different people. Shift for example for me just heats me up a good amount. Last year I popped a couple before going to a cardinals game in the summer.... sitting in the bleachers... in shorts and a T-Shirt.. just dripping sweat on the innocent bystander next to me! lol

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
The thing with thyroids is you never know how your body will react, when my grandmother was given thyroid medicine at first, she was fine and had no side effects, but when they reissued her form of thyroid medicine, she was getting palpitations.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not dismissing the seriousness of racing hearts but have any of you ever dealt with anxiety? It may also just be that you're working yourself up. Take some deep breaths know that you're fine and it might pass... just a suggestion. Not disagreeing Andrew.

Practice some breathing techniques and after the first few doses I bet your mind will get used to knowing that everything is a ok ; )

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Not dismissing the seriousness of racing hearts but have any of you ever dealt with anxiety? It may also just be that you're working yourself up. Take some deep breaths know that you're fine and it might pass... just a suggestion. Not disagreeing Andrew.

Practice some breathing techniques and after the first few doses I bet your mind will get used to knowing that everything is a ok ; )
HAHA the funny thing is that since thyroid elevation raises catecholamines, anxiety will also increase which could be what is going on with him.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
HAHA the funny thing is that since thyroid elevation raises catecholamines, anxiety will also increase which could be what is going on with him.
That's exactly what I was thinking... Glad we did this, we may have helped some peeps, lol!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 1
PES 7
Anabolics 12
Training Forum 15
ozarkaBRAND Supplements 26