PES Erase Pro + Alpha T2

rdj6107

Awards
i am coming of a 3month AndroHard only cycle. I was looking to take PES Erase Pro with cycle support and liver tabs for my pct. can i take Erase Pro & Alpha T2 for my pct? per the PES website it has this stack listed as an extreme fat loss stack. with the following dosages:

Dosing:
Dose 1 (first thing upon waking on an empty stomach): 2 caps Alpha-T2 + 1 cap Erase (Erase can be taken with breakfast)
Dose 2 (6-8 hours post-Dose 1, empty stomach) – 1 cap Alpha-T2 + 1 cap Erase (Erase can be taken with lunch)
Dose 3 (15-60 minutes pre-bed) – Optional 1 cap Erase (with or without food)

per the Erase Pro suggested dosage its a 1 a day dose. how would this stack with with the alpha t2?

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I would take the Erase Pro with dose #1 of the alpha-T2.

rdj6107

Awards
erase pro runs bout $30 more. than the regular erase. do you know of any discounts being offered &/or coupons

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Check out the website (http://pescience.com/) and sign up for the PES Insider:) And yes, the Pro does cost more, but is much more than just a triple dose of regular Erase and is totally worth the extra money.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
erase pro runs bout $30 more. than the regular erase. do you know of any discounts being offered &/or coupons
Theres a promo running right now actually

rdj6107

Awards
what promo was/is that. i did not see anything.

steppinRazor

Awards
what promo was/is that. i did not see anything.
a $75 credit at the PES store for every bottle of EP purchased and a chance to win a years supply of a **** load of PES sups...

those guys at PES...some say they lost their minds...pure insanity if you ask me ;)

rdj6107

Awards
darnit if that doesnt bite the big one. i just ordered from *** today.

steppinRazor

Awards
Edit...was thinking of the old promo, this one you need to buy in store

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i am coming of a 3month AndroHard only cycle. I was looking to take PES Erase Pro with cycle support and liver tabs for my pct. can i take Erase Pro & Alpha T2 for my pct? per the PES website it has this stack listed as an extreme fat loss stack. with the following dosages:

Dosing:
Dose 1 (first thing upon waking on an empty stomach): 2 caps Alpha-T2 + 1 cap Erase (Erase can be taken with breakfast)
Dose 2 (6-8 hours post-Dose 1, empty stomach) – 1 cap Alpha-T2 + 1 cap Erase (Erase can be taken with lunch)
Dose 3 (15-60 minutes pre-bed) – Optional 1 cap Erase (with or without food)

per the Erase Pro suggested dosage its a 1 a day dose. how would this stack with with the alpha t2?
Yes, you can use Erase Pro and Alpha-T2 as part of your PCT.

As far as dosing, if you're only using Erase Pro, then do this:
Dose 1 (first thing on waking) - 1 cap Erase Pro + 2 caps Alpha-T2
Dose 2 (6-8 hours post-Dose 1) - 1-2 caps Alpha-T2

~Rosie~

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Under normal circumstances i wouldnt recommend taking Alpha-T2 during PCT, but since androhard is minimally suppressive at best you should be fine.

rdj6107

Awards
Yes, you can use Erase Pro and Alpha-T2 as part of your PCT.

As far as dosing, if you're only using Erase Pro, then do this:
Dose 1 (first thing on waking) - 1 cap Erase Pro + 2 caps Alpha-T2
Dose 2 (6-8 hours post-Dose 1) - 1-2 caps Alpha-T2

~Rosie~
the bottle says not to exceed 3 Alpha T2 caps per day. so, 2 caps in the morning and 1 later afternoon. evening workout is at 6pm

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
the bottle says not to exceed 3 Alpha T2 caps per day. so, 2 caps in the morning and 1 later afternoon. evening workout is at 6pm
Elsewhere it is mentioned not to exceed four caps a day, but you can follow the "no more than three caps a day" if you want. You can dose like that, yes.

~Rosie~