ErasePro Q

evandem27

evandem27

Awards
My brothers birthday I got him a bottle of Erasepro, but I didn't know that he got himself T-Bomb 2, by MHP. He knows I post on here so figured I'd ask for him. Can you stack the two?

beastybean

beastybean

Awards
  • Established
yes you can stack them, erase(pro) is just an anti-aromatase to block and help lower estrogen, with some other herbs to raise free test....t-bomb will just help raise test also. They should work well together. Ive tried regular erase and liked it..not sure erase pro is worth the money to me.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
My brothers birthday I got him a bottle of Erasepro, but I didn't know that he got himself T-Bomb 2, by MHP. He knows I post on here so figured I'd ask for him. Can you stack the two?
will you be my brother? lol. Yeah you can stack the two they have diff MOA they should work well together.

evandem27

evandem27

Awards
yes you can stack them, erase(pro) is just an anti-aromatase to block and help lower estrogen, with some other herbs to raise free test....t-bomb will just help raise test also. They should work well together. Ive tried regular erase and liked it..not sure erase pro is worth the money to me.
Awesome
Thanks man!!

evandem27

evandem27

Awards
will you be my brother? lol. Yeah you can stack the two they have diff MOA they should work well together.
Hahaha they actually just got it at t *** the other day, and my buddy who works there worked his magic and got it for a nice price!
And thank you too!!

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
He can safely stack the two