Erase and Alpha T2

Hope

Awards
I bought both erase and T2 6 months back and but did not use it because of depression and life problems.Now,I want to lose weight with cardio only.Is it ok two use both products to lose weight only.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Absolutely.

Erase reduces estrogen which is a fat promoting hormone, and will also keep cortisol lower promoting a more "anti catabolic" environment.

Alpha-T2 is purely thermogenic.

Results will be had with that stack

Hope

Awards
Thanks man.Should i eat something after 30 minutes in the second dose of alpha T2.I eat breakfast after 30 minutes taking my first dose.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Doesn't matter, just strive to take doses on an empty stomach.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I bought both erase and T2 6 months back and but did not use it because of depression and life problems.Now,I want to lose weight with cardio only.Is it ok two use both products to lose weight only.
First I'll tell you what I tell everyone else - don't focus on scale weight loss, but on BODYFAT loss, since you losing scale weight does not mean you are losing bodyfat, and losing bodyfat does not mean you will lose scale weight. Your BODY COMPOSITION is far more important and you want any weight you lose to be BODYFAT.

That said, the BEST type of training to do for fat loss is RESISTANCE training (you could do resistance training and no cardio, but doing only cardio without resistance training is not giving yourself the best chance possible to lose the bodyfat) - is there a reason you will not be doing it?

Thanks man.Should i eat something after 30 minutes in the second dose of alpha T2.I eat breakfast after 30 minutes taking my first dose.
You don't have to, but you can.

~Rosie~

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
First I'll tell you what I tell everyone else - don't focus on scale weight loss, but on BODYFAT loss, since you losing scale weight does not mean you are losing bodyfat, and losing bodyfat does not mean you will lose scale weight. Your BODY COMPOSITION is far more important and you want any weight you lose to be BODYFAT.

That said, the BEST type of training to do for fat loss is RESISTANCE training (you could do resistance training and no cardio, but doing only cardio without resistance training is not giving yourself the best chance possible to lose the bodyfat) - is there a reason you will not be doing it?

You don't have to, but you can.

~Rosie~
Good advice right here.

Hope

Awards
Rosie:I want to lose fat before starting resistance training.At my body weight,i can't afford to bulk because, i am already fat.I want to get to single digit fat percent first.

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Rosie:I want to lose fat before starting resistance training.At my body weight,i can't afford to bulk because, i am already fat.I want to get to single digit fat percent first.
Trust me the easiest way to lose fat is by resistance training, the more lean muscle you have/build the more calories you burn at a rested state. Trust me I just went through a major transformation and did cardio only for two months and saw very little fat loss, even though I lost close to 15 lbs over those two months. When I cut my cardio to 5 20 min session with 4-5 resistance sessions a week my fat loss went through the roof! Accompanied with the correct nutrition, resistance training will jump start your fat loss. There is a reason why everybody suggests resistance training, it works! I went from 20% BF down to 7.8% in six months, those first two months i only dropped maybe a 1.5% at best. Best of luck please dont waste your time doing cardio only!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If your nutrition is targeted at fat loss, then it's not likely that you will gain muscle mass even if you start resistance training. Even if you DO, then it's NOT a bad thing, since more muscle mass means a greater ability of your body to burn bodyfat. Listen to bean5er. If you didn't do ANY cardio and ONLY did resistance training, then you'd still get more effective bodyfat loss! And believe me, you CAN get into single digit body composition using resistance training - you don't see the leanest individuals in the world NOT lifting weights! I recommend that you educate yourself a little more on the physiology of fat loss and read the following article for a little more information on training for it: The 3 Keys to Fat Loss.

~Rosie~

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Trust me the easiest way to lose fat is by resistance training, the more lean muscle you have/build the more calories you burn at a rested state. Trust me I just went through a major transformation and did cardio only for two months and saw very little fat loss, even though I lost close to 15 lbs over those two months. When I cut my cardio to 5 20 min session with 4-5 resistance sessions a week my fat loss went through the roof! Accompanied with the correct nutrition, resistance training will jump start your fat loss. There is a reason why everybody suggests resistance training, it works! I went from 20% BF down to 7.8% in six months, those first two months i only dropped maybe a 1.5% at best. Best of luck please dont waste your time doing cardio only!
Thats good motivation right there.
Care to share what you were eating and how you were working out?
It could help all of us out here.
Do you think if you did not do any cardio period your results would be the same?

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Thats good motivation right there.
Care to share what you were eating and how you were working out?
It could help all of us out here.
Do you think if you did not do any cardio period your results would be the same?
Thanks. I basically started on an isocaloric type diet for a couple months (which I was fairly sloppy with). Then around August 2011 I started carb cycling and made it a goal to get to 6-8% by January. I would do 5 low carb days with 2 high days, and one cheat meal or two on any low day of anything I wanted (usually on Saturdays after 3-4pm. I did two short Keto runs during that time that kind of helped if I felt like my fat loss was stalled. No longer than 7 days on those. My training was balls to the wall weightlifting staying in the 8-12 rep range with super sets and drop sets mixed in as I work out alone and that is the easiest to push myself. I would usually do 3-4 20min sessions of cardio after weights and one longer moderate paced session a week. Except the last 6 weeks of the year I did 2 20 min sessions twice a day 6 days a week.
As far as results, I'm sure I would have seen great results w/o cardio but I feel cardio is important for cardiovascular health but it helps with my digestion health as well. I will say that I don't think I'd ever have gotten down low without resistance training. Hope this helps

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you attempt to lose weight via solely diet and cardio, then ~50% of the mass lost will be muscle tissue. As already stated, you need to train with weights if you want to efficiently cut fat.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
If you attempt to lose weight via solely diet and cardio, then ~50% of the mass lost will be muscle tissue. As already stated, you need to train with weights if you want to efficiently cut fat.
Then explain powerlifters?
I'm not being funny just serious?
Is it because they focus on 1rep max?

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Thanks. I basically started on an isocaloric type diet for a couple months (which I was fairly sloppy with). Then around August 2011 I started carb cycling and made it a goal to get to 6-8% by January. I would do 5 low carb days with 2 high days, and one cheat meal or two on any low day of anything I wanted (usually on Saturdays after 3-4pm. I did two short Keto runs during that time that kind of helped if I felt like my fat loss was stalled. No longer than 7 days on those. My training was balls to the wall weightlifting staying in the 8-12 rep range with super sets and drop sets mixed in as I work out alone and that is the easiest to push myself. I would usually do 3-4 20min sessions of cardio after weights and one longer moderate paced session a week. Except the last 6 weeks of the year I did 2 20 min sessions twice a day 6 days a week.
As far as results, I'm sure I would have seen great results w/o cardio but I feel cardio is important for cardiovascular health but it helps with my digestion health as well. I will say that I don't think I'd ever have gotten down low without resistance training. Hope this helps
U think carb cycle helped more than 40/30/30?

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
U think carb cycle helped more than 40/30/30?
For me it did, I'm sensitive to fats, when I was eating the same fats and carbs there were two many options for the cals to get stored if that makes sense. I am going give Intermittent Fasting a try here on my next cut in a month. But for ME carb cycling worked great.

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
I would you dose a stack of Erase and AT2? I'm thinking each three a day, but 2 AT2 and 2 Erase am and 1-1 PM? Or spread them out?

Oh and I'm throwing in Oxy 2 am and 1 pm.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
I would you dose a stack of Erase and AT2? I'm thinking each three a day, but 2 AT2 and 2 Erase am and 1-1 PM? Or spread them out?

Yes I would go 2 caps of at2 on empty stomach in the am and 1 late afternoon away from meals. I like my original erase spread out evenly throughout the day.

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
I workout in the evening. Is one erase better pre workout, or before bed?

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Since it has a cumulative effect it doesnt exactly matter when you ingest it, as long as you do. I usually dose 2 capsules in the morning, 1 before bed.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

What you have is fine.

You can do either:

Option A
Dose 1 - 2 caps Alpha-T2 + 2 caps Erase (first thing)
Dose 2 - 1 cap Alpha-T2 + 1 cap Erase (6-8 hours post-Dose 1)

Option B
Dose 1 - 2 caps Alpha-T2 + 1 cap Erase (first thing )
Dose 2 - 1 cap Alpha-T2 + 1 cap Erase (6-8 hours post-Dose 1)
Dose 3 - 1 cap Erase (pre-bed)

I would do pre-bed.

~Rosie~