Any giveaways, or where can I buy one
    Independent

2. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.88%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

www.pescience.com/store

A
    ll sizes will be restocked shortly
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  3. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.26%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

I wear the hell out of mine every other day to the gym. It's getting worn out. I have AnaBeta in my closet and running erase pro in PCT, people at my gym are going to know what PES is.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.17%

To nattydisaster

APOLOGY: I know this is unrelated, but I couldn't PM you and didn't know where to post!!!
    Hey, first off I'd like to just say thanks for all the helpful info you supply on this site. I have a couple questions about a stack I want to try and run. I was thinking of running "The Always Burning Fat Stack" i.e. OEP, A-T2, and Shift. You provided the dosing info on the "How to use SHIFT by PES" page, which was great. My questions were:
    1. How long would you run this stack?
    2. Would it work well w/a keto/lo-carb diet?
    3. What other supps would you add to this stack (ex. multi, fish oil, cla, etc.) and how would you dose them? (I'd also appreciate your suggestions as to specific brands (of multis, fish oils, clas, etc.)
    4. After finishing this stack, would you take any additional supplements? I've heard of people taking things like Lean Xtreme after finishing an Oxy+T2 stack and wasn't sure how you felt about this. You also mentioned 7-Keto DHEA in an old post?
    Sorry for being such a pain and having such specific questions, I just wanna run this stack with as much success as possible. Thanks for any and all help!!!
  5. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.5%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Connect4 View Post
    To nattydisaster

APOLOGY: I know this is unrelated, but I couldn't PM you and didn't know where to post!!!
    Hey, first off I'd like to just say thanks for all the helpful info you supply on this site. I have a couple questions about a stack I want to try and run. I was thinking of running "The Always Burning Fat Stack" i.e. OEP, A-T2, and Shift. You provided the dosing info on the "How to use SHIFT by PES" page, which was great. My questions were:
    1. How long would you run this stack?
    2. Would it work well w/a keto/lo-carb diet?
    3. What other supps would you add to this stack (ex. multi, fish oil, cla, etc.) and how would you dose them? (I'd also appreciate your suggestions as to specific brands (of multis, fish oils, clas, etc.)
    4. After finishing this stack, would you take any additional supplements? I've heard of people taking things like Lean Xtreme after finishing an Oxy+T2 stack and wasn't sure how you felt about this. You also mentioned 7-Keto DHEA in an old post?
    Sorry for being such a pain and having such specific questions, I just wanna run this stack with as much success as possible. Thanks for any and all help!!!
    1. Id run the stack for a maximum of eight weeks.
    2. Low carb is my preferred choice of diet for those stacks, and dieting in general.
    3. Standard staple supplements: Multi, fish oil, and creatine. Creatine 5g per day, i like 8-10g of fish oil per day, and whatever the vitamin is listed on the label for dosing.
    4. You could go into Erase, that way instead of targeting fat loss from a stimulant/thermogenic standpoint you can give your adrenals a rest and allow reduced estrogen levels to assist in bodyfat reduction.
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements
  6. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.5%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    Any giveaways, or where can I buy one