Any thoughts on future cut stack??

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Here is what I have to work with..
1 bottle - Oxy Elite
3 bottles- original Erase
2 bottles - Alpha T2

I will be doing a 15 week cut in about 5 weeks. The first 2-4 weeks I'm taking nothing but the staples ( want a break from supps for a bit). After that I was thinking of starting erase solo for a couple weeks as I've never used B4 from there I'm not sure. Any suggestions or experience?

Other supps
Orange triad multi
ON 100% whey
Fish oil
Pre w/o probably C4 I love it but open to other pwo as the only others I've used is lit up. I train at 4am so a pwo is necessary for me. Thanks

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Here is what I have to work with..
1 bottle - Oxy Elite
3 bottles- original Erase
2 bottles - Alpha T2

I will be doing a 15 week cut in about 5 weeks. The first 2-4 weeks I'm taking nothing but the staples ( want a break from supps for a bit). After that I was thinking of starting erase solo for a couple weeks as I've never used B4 from there I'm not sure. Any suggestions or experience?

Other supps
Orange triad multi
ON 100% whey
Fish oil
Pre w/o probably C4 I love it but open to other pwo as the only others I've used is lit up. I train at 4am so a pwo is necessary for me. Thanks
personally during a stim cut stack i try not to use a stim pre wo, but i believe there are better options than c4.....white flood, assault, mv2 would be my stim choices...ultima, shock therapy, and a home made pwo would be my non stimmed choices...again this is my opinion

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
personally during a stim cut stack i try not to use a stim pre wo, but i believe there are better options than c4.....white flood, assault, mv2 would be my stim choices...ultima, shock therapy, and a home made pwo would be my non stimmed choices...again this is my opinion
Agreed with the pwo theory I just haven't tried much other than the two Stimson I mentioned above. Thanks for the input

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Also thinking of throwing in a bottle of Recompadrol at some point

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would do:

Weeks 1-4:
AT2 - 2AM/1PM
Erase - 2AM/1PM

Weeks 5-8:
AT2 - 1AM/2PM
OEP - 2AM/1PM
Erase - 2AM/1PM

Use the other supplements to their bottle recommendations, and use recompadrol if you have PWO carbs or if you do refeed days, otherwise carbs should be low. Save the other bottle of Erase for a future run, or increase the dose to 4 caps in the last 4 weeks if you're not having joint paint.

This stack will produce good results.

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
I would do:

Weeks 1-4:
AT2 - 2AM/1PM
Erase - 2AM/1PM

Weeks 5-8:
AT2 - 1AM/2PM
OEP - 2AM/1PM
Erase - 2AM/1PM

Use the other supplements to their bottle recommendations, and use recompadrol if you have PWO carbs or if you do refeed days, otherwise carbs should be low. Save the other bottle of Erase for a future run, or increase the dose to 4 caps in the last 4 weeks if you're not having joint paint.

This stack will produce good results.
Much appreciated!

I'm at the gym between 4-430am
My pre W/O meal is upon rising at 330-345am toast with pb and whey shake
When should I take am doses? Then are pm doses 6-8 hrs later or longer?

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Much appreciated!

I'm at the gym between 4-430am
My pre W/O meal is upon rising at 330-345am toast with pb and whey shake
When should I take am doses? Then are pm doses 6-8 hrs later or longer?
When do u usually go to bed. Thats a hell of a sched. U said ur a truck driver right? Or am I out of my mind?

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
When do u usually go to bed. Thats a hell of a sched. U said ur a truck driver right? Or am I out of my mind?
Haha yes I am a local truck driver making a transition into inside sales tho. I try to get to bed between 830-930pm any later and I usually take the day off. With a wife and kids it's the only time that works without taking time away from my son and wife so that's how I roll! Lol.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Haha yes I am a local truck driver making a transition into inside sales tho. I try to get to bed between 830-930pm any later and I usually take the day off. With a wife and kids it's the only time that works without taking time away from my son and wife so that's how I roll! Lol.
Nice. Personally.. I would Do 1 erase at wake up, one at noon, one at bed. I have always spread my doses out n had great results.. Just experiment n see if u notice any differences

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Thanks bro I'll mess around with the doses

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Keep us updated on your progress.

Good luck. :)

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
bean5er

bean5er

Awards
I will. I think I'm going to do at least a weekly log!

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sounds awesome, let us know when its up so i can follow along
I'll be logging erase, formula x and titanium in march. First time using form and titanium, and first time using erase with test boosters. I'll be setting it up a week ahead of Time to get followers and find out what people would like to see in the log.

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
I'll be logging erase, formula x and titanium in march. First time using form and titanium, and first time using erase with test boosters. I'll be setting it up a week ahead of Time to get followers and find out what people would like to see in the log.
I'm in bro! Looking forward to it!

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Log is up guys, please follow along!

Link in my sig

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Quick question I was just getting ready to start my erase AT2 stack for 8 weeks but was prescribed some lexapro for my mild anxiety as I have just quit chewing tobacco after 15 years. Should I wait on the erase and at2 or are they ok to run together? I thought there was a thread on lexapro but I can't find it. All the help is greatly appreciated!