Any thoughts on future cut stack??

  1. Registered User
    bean5er's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,691
    Answers
    0

    Any thoughts on future cut stack??


    Here is what I have to work with..
    1 bottle - Oxy Elite
    3 bottles- original Erase
    2 bottles - Alpha T2

    I will be doing a 15 week cut in about 5 weeks. The first 2-4 weeks I'm taking nothing but the staples ( want a break from supps for a bit). After that I was thinking of starting erase solo for a couple weeks as I've never used B4 from there I'm not sure. Any suggestions or experience?

    Other supps
    Orange triad multi
    ON 100% whey
    Fish oil
    Pre w/o probably C4 I love it but open to other pwo as the only others I've used is lit up. I train at 4am so a pwo is necessary for me. Thanks
    Independent

  2. Registered User
    hvactech's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    9,376
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    Here is what I have to work with..
    1 bottle - Oxy Elite
    3 bottles- original Erase
    2 bottles - Alpha T2

    I will be doing a 15 week cut in about 5 weeks. The first 2-4 weeks I'm taking nothing but the staples ( want a break from supps for a bit). After that I was thinking of starting erase solo for a couple weeks as I've never used B4 from there I'm not sure. Any suggestions or experience?

    Other supps
    Orange triad multi
    ON 100% whey
    Fish oil
    Pre w/o probably C4 I love it but open to other pwo as the only others I've used is lit up. I train at 4am so a pwo is necessary for me. Thanks
    personally during a stim cut stack i try not to use a stim pre wo, but i believe there are better options than c4.....white flood, assault, mv2 would be my stim choices...ultima, shock therapy, and a home made pwo would be my non stimmed choices...again this is my opinion
  3. Registered User
    bean5er's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,691
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by hvactech
    personally during a stim cut stack i try not to use a stim pre wo, but i believe there are better options than c4.....white flood, assault, mv2 would be my stim choices...ultima, shock therapy, and a home made pwo would be my non stimmed choices...again this is my opinion
    Agreed with the pwo theory I just haven't tried much other than the two Stimson I mentioned above. Thanks for the input
    Independent
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    bean5er's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,691
    Answers
    0


    Also thinking of throwing in a bottle of Recompadrol at some point
    Independent
  5. Registered User
    kevinhy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    3,091
    Answers
    1


    I would do:

    Weeks 1-4:
    AT2 - 2AM/1PM
    Erase - 2AM/1PM

    Weeks 5-8:
    AT2 - 1AM/2PM
    OEP - 2AM/1PM
    Erase - 2AM/1PM

    Use the other supplements to their bottle recommendations, and use recompadrol if you have PWO carbs or if you do refeed days, otherwise carbs should be low. Save the other bottle of Erase for a future run, or increase the dose to 4 caps in the last 4 weeks if you're not having joint paint.

    This stack will produce good results.
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements
  6. Registered User
    bean5er's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,691
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by kevinhy
    I would do:

    Weeks 1-4:
    AT2 - 2AM/1PM
    Erase - 2AM/1PM

    Weeks 5-8:
    AT2 - 1AM/2PM
    OEP - 2AM/1PM
    Erase - 2AM/1PM

    Use the other supplements to their bottle recommendations, and use recompadrol if you have PWO carbs or if you do refeed days, otherwise carbs should be low. Save the other bottle of Erase for a future run, or increase the dose to 4 caps in the last 4 weeks if you're not having joint paint.

    This stack will produce good results.
    Much appreciated!

    I'm at the gym between 4-430am
    My pre W/O meal is upon rising at 330-345am toast with pb and whey shake
    When should I take am doses? Then are pm doses 6-8 hrs later or longer?
    Independent
  7. Registered User
    chedapalooza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Age
    25
    Posts
    7,294
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by bean5er

    Much appreciated!

    I'm at the gym between 4-430am
    My pre W/O meal is upon rising at 330-345am toast with pb and whey shake
    When should I take am doses? Then are pm doses 6-8 hrs later or longer?
    When do u usually go to bed. Thats a hell of a sched. U said ur a truck driver right? Or am I out of my mind?
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  8. Registered User
    bean5er's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,691
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza

    When do u usually go to bed. Thats a hell of a sched. U said ur a truck driver right? Or am I out of my mind?
    Haha yes I am a local truck driver making a transition into inside sales tho. I try to get to bed between 830-930pm any later and I usually take the day off. With a wife and kids it's the only time that works without taking time away from my son and wife so that's how I roll! Lol.
    Independent
  9. Registered User
    chedapalooza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Age
    25
    Posts
    7,294
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by bean5er

    Haha yes I am a local truck driver making a transition into inside sales tho. I try to get to bed between 830-930pm any later and I usually take the day off. With a wife and kids it's the only time that works without taking time away from my son and wife so that's how I roll! Lol.
    Nice. Personally.. I would Do 1 erase at wake up, one at noon, one at bed. I have always spread my doses out n had great results.. Just experiment n see if u notice any differences
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  10. Registered User
    bean5er's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,691
    Answers
    0


    Thanks bro I'll mess around with the doses
    Independent
  11. Registered User
    bdcc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    10,168
    Answers
    2


    Keep us updated on your progress.

    Good luck.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  12. Registered User
    kevinhy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    3,091
    Answers
    1


    Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    Thanks bro I'll mess around with the doses
    Nice, keep us updated!
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements
  13. Registered User
    bean5er's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,691
    Answers
    0


    I will. I think I'm going to do at least a weekly log!
    Independent
  14. Registered User
    kevinhy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    3,091
    Answers
    1


    Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    I will. I think I'm going to do at least a weekly log!
    Sounds awesome, let us know when its up so i can follow along
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements
  15. Registered User
    chedapalooza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Age
    25
    Posts
    7,294
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by kevinhy

    Sounds awesome, let us know when its up so i can follow along
    I'll be logging erase, formula x and titanium in march. First time using form and titanium, and first time using erase with test boosters. I'll be setting it up a week ahead of Time to get followers and find out what people would like to see in the log.
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  16. Registered User
    bean5er's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,691
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza

    I'll be logging erase, formula x and titanium in march. First time using form and titanium, and first time using erase with test boosters. I'll be setting it up a week ahead of Time to get followers and find out what people would like to see in the log.
    I'm in bro! Looking forward to it!
    Independent
  17. Registered User
    chedapalooza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Age
    25
    Posts
    7,294
    Answers
    0


    Log is up guys, please follow along!

    Link in my sig
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  18. Registered User
    bean5er's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,691
    Answers
    0


    My log is up as well. Come check it out please

    Getting Shredded with PES and Muscle Pharm (not sponsored)
    Last edited by bean5er; 03-02-2012 at 07:36 PM. Reason: adding link
  19. Registered User
    bean5er's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,691
    Answers
    0


    ^^^^^^^ log is up and under way this week please check it out! Thanks
    Independent
  20. PESCIENCE.com
    Board Sponsor
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,113
    Answers
    4


    Thanks!
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  21. Registered User
    bean5er's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,691
    Answers
    0


    Quick question I was just getting ready to start my erase AT2 stack for 8 weeks but was prescribed some lexapro for my mild anxiety as I have just quit chewing tobacco after 15 years. Should I wait on the erase and at2 or are they ok to run together? I thought there was a thread on lexapro but I can't find it. All the help is greatly appreciated!
    Independent
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 05-12-2011, 04:50 AM
  2. A future stack I am thinking of trying.
    By GuyverX in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 11-14-2008, 10:37 AM
  3. Future August Stack - need help
    By shreddedkid11 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-09-2007, 01:04 PM
  4. Opinions for future stack?
    By Viper21 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-05-2006, 12:58 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in