How ERASE PRO Works

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Must ep be taken with food? Could it be taken like post workout with aminos? Or in the am with a handful of other supps? Just want to get the most out of it.. I take my regular erase both on an empty stomach n prib one or two caps with food (spread out)

2. Already picked up some Erase and Testforce 2. So far, so good.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Must ep be taken with food? Could it be taken like post workout with aminos? Or in the am with a handful of other supps? Just want to get the most out of it.. I take my regular erase both on an empty stomach n prib one or two caps with food (spread out)
    Best taken with food. The goal is to take it at the same time every day. Whatever time that is is up to you

Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green View Post
    Already picked up some Erase and Testforce 2. So far, so good.
    Hell yea!

Hows life FoG?
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

4. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Best taken with food. The goal is to take it at the same time every day. Whatever time that is is up to you

Hell yea!

Hows life FoG?
    What's good Natty? Life is absolute bliss, my friend. I'm getting stronger, faster, more enduring, and I find myself feeling much better these days. I am happy for the success of your company and yourself. I had a strong feeling that you would start your own company up and I thought to myself, "If his ideas are as good as his words, he will make bank on the product," and look at you now; Putting your ideas and innovation to work and being damned good about staying honest.

5. I appreciate the kind words sir!
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
    •   

6. Question for erase/pro...

Now I may be totally incorrect and over thinking this but... With erase/pro drying you out as much as it does should one discontinue use of creatine due to, well it being negated by erase?

I looked all the way back to threads from November and couldn't find anyone with a similar question.

Thanks!
    The Physique Biochemist
    Biochemistry Major
    Your Physique AND Credentials Should Back Up Your Position

7. Quote Originally Posted by Dvaldez5 View Post
    Question for erase/pro...

Now I may be totally incorrect and over thinking this but... With erase/pro drying you out as much as it does should one discontinue use of creatine due to, well it being negated by erase?

I looked all the way back to threads from November and couldn't find anyone with a similar question.

Thanks!
    No keep taking the creatine. The water retention isn't how creatine works it is just a consequence

8. Sweet, thanks bro! Going to start formula x erase tonight!
    The Physique Biochemist
    Biochemistry Major
    Your Physique AND Credentials Should Back Up Your Position

9. Nice combo
    doing my own thang!

10. Quote Originally Posted by Dvaldez5
    Sweet, thanks bro! Going to start formula x erase tonight!
    Logging this plus d1/titanium/shift if anyone is interested! Link in sig!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 21
    Last Post: 10-07-2012, 08:36 PM
  2. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-07-2012, 03:25 PM
  3. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-01-2012, 02:50 PM
  4. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-17-2011, 01:15 PM
  5. PES Erase blood works
    By Superpippo in forum PES