How ERASE PRO Works

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Many people know generally how an aromatase inhibitor (AI) works...and what a SERM is supposed to do. This graphic represents how using both an AI and a SERM in combination is beneficial.
testosterone_signaling_cycle_4.png

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
And if you want a great opportunity to try Erase Pro just check out the latest insiders email, it has to be the most aggressive promotion yet!

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So how would erase pro fare with a natty test booster? For someone with low t, Is erase pro enough to get them to healthy levels for sexual function n muscle growth?

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
T booster is not needed.

MAYBE some bulk DAA if the user is feeling it, but Erase Pro on its own is more than enough.

ponysteak

ponysteak

Awards
T booster is not needed.

MAYBE some bulk DAA if the user is feeling it, but Erase Pro on its own is more than enough.
Been doing bulk DAA/Erase for 4ish weeks...starting Erase Pro/Testforce 2 when I run out of reg. Erase. I was under the impression it was suggested to run a test booster with Erase Pro, just like regular Erase.

Is Erase Pro/TF2 overkill? Or is it just a hella nasty natty stacky?

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
I want to try TF2 in conjunction with a good AI as well. I have given Erase Pro some thought but I will stick with Formestane until I see some proof that Erase Pro does what it says. Write-ups are easy and rat testing doesn't always work for humans.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dying to get my hands on some Erase Pro, however, itching to see it at the planet :)

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Been doing bulk DAA/Erase for 4ish weeks...starting Erase Pro/Testforce 2 when I run out of reg. Erase. I was under the impression it was suggested to run a test booster with Erase Pro, just like regular Erase.

Is Erase Pro/TF2 overkill? Or is it just a hella nasty natty stacky?
Hella nasty natty stacky!

Masciaman

Masciaman

Awards
woulda gotten erase pro for my cycle but i already had my erase in hand :X

GoBigOrGoHome

Awards
How does one get the insiders email? Really wanting to try Erase Pro!

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
When will it be available at pes?

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
This would be so sick with EndoSurge! I have 2 bottles of Endo and I think I will have to get myself some ERASE Pro to go with them.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thats the stack i will start come monday :)...I have that 75 credit with pes and i dont want to use it for anything else but erase pro. But its out of stock at pes. Waiting for it to get in stock to get it free

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Got some erase pro for 42$ so I'm pretty happy going to stack it with daa bulk and anabeta :) mmmm I can feel the gains already

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I started using erase pro as the base of PCT today from my AndroMass cycle.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I started using erase pro as the base of PCT today from my AndroMass cycle.
Just out of curiosity, what else r u including for pct? Thinking about a 550xd cycle at some point in the future, need to learn about proper post cycle, n I would definitely want to use pro as part of it..

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Just out of curiosity, what else r u including for pct? Thinking about a 550xd cycle at some point in the future, need to learn about proper post cycle, n I would definitely want to use pro as part of it..
Shoot me a pm. Thx

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
NICE detailed simplified chart Natty!

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Erase pro question here: If used in PCT taking 1 cap with breakfast is that enough to control cortisol for most of the day since there are more ingredients in it that affect cortisol production? Since I work out in the evening long after I will take erase pro would it be beneficial to add in some cortisol control directly post workout like 1 g vit C?

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Erase pro question here: If used in PCT taking 1 cap with breakfast is that enough to control cortisol for most of the day since there are more ingredients in it that affect cortisol production? Since I work out in the evening long after I will take erase pro would it be beneficial to add in some cortisol control directly post workout like 1 g vit C?
Yeah bro that is fine, also remember that drinking whey protein and some fast acting carbs will also put cortisol to a hault, also adequate hydration keeps cortisol at bay.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Must ep be taken with food? Could it be taken like post workout with aminos? Or in the am with a handful of other supps? Just want to get the most out of it.. I take my regular erase both on an empty stomach n prib one or two caps with food (spread out)

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Already picked up some Erase and Testforce 2. So far, so good. :D

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Must ep be taken with food? Could it be taken like post workout with aminos? Or in the am with a handful of other supps? Just want to get the most out of it.. I take my regular erase both on an empty stomach n prib one or two caps with food (spread out)
Best taken with food. The goal is to take it at the same time every day. Whatever time that is is up to you

Already picked up some Erase and Testforce 2. So far, so good. :D
Hell yea!

Hows life FoG?

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Best taken with food. The goal is to take it at the same time every day. Whatever time that is is up to you

Hell yea!

Hows life FoG?
What's good Natty? Life is absolute bliss, my friend. I'm getting stronger, faster, more enduring, and I find myself feeling much better these days. I am happy for the success of your company and yourself. I had a strong feeling that you would start your own company up and I thought to myself, "If his ideas are as good as his words, he will make bank on the product," and look at you now; Putting your ideas and innovation to work and being damned good about staying honest.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Question for erase/pro...

Now I may be totally incorrect and over thinking this but... With erase/pro drying you out as much as it does should one discontinue use of creatine due to, well it being negated by erase?

I looked all the way back to threads from November and couldn't find anyone with a similar question.

Thanks!

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Question for erase/pro...

Now I may be totally incorrect and over thinking this but... With erase/pro drying you out as much as it does should one discontinue use of creatine due to, well it being negated by erase?

I looked all the way back to threads from November and couldn't find anyone with a similar question.

Thanks!
No keep taking the creatine. The water retention isn't how creatine works it is just a consequence

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sweet, thanks bro! Going to start formula x erase tonight!