How ERASE PRO Works
- 02-23-2012, 11:53 PM
Question for erase/pro...
Now I may be totally incorrect and over thinking this but... With erase/pro drying you out as much as it does should one discontinue use of creatine due to, well it being negated by erase?
I looked all the way back to threads from November and couldn't find anyone with a similar question.
Thanks!The Physique BiochemistBiochemistry MajorYour Physique AND Credentials Should Back Up Your Position
- 02-24-2012, 12:17 AM
02-24-2012, 09:23 AM
Sweet, thanks bro! Going to start formula x erase tonight!
The Physique BiochemistBiochemistry MajorYour Physique AND Credentials Should Back Up Your Position
02-24-2012, 12:21 PM
02-24-2012, 12:28 PM
Logging this plus d1/titanium/shift if anyone is interested! Link in sig!Originally Posted by Dvaldez5
Similar Forum Threads
- By ingenierito25 in forum PESReplies: 21Last Post: 10-07-2012, 08:36 PM
- By ozarkaBRAND in forum SupplementsReplies: 6Last Post: 09-07-2012, 03:25 PM
- By EasyEJL in forum PESReplies: 8Last Post: 01-01-2012, 02:50 PM
- By adamlau in forum PESReplies: 7Last Post: 07-17-2011, 01:15 PM
- By Superpippo in forum PESReplies: 28Last Post: 05-12-2011, 10:34 AM