Anabeta (help with stack)

R

rhgunner

Awards
I'm 46 yrs. old 194lbs. approx. 16% BF and I want to do a recomp. These are the supplements on hand: 2-Anabeta, 1- Erase Pro, 1-Alpha
T-2, 1-Titanium, 1-Division 1, 2-Formula-x, 1-Cel Formestane(topical), 1-Cel Suppress-C, 2-Cel PCT Assist. How should I run the Anabeta? Solo?
What do you think of the following stack:

WEEKS
1-4 Anabeta(solo)
4-8 Anabeta, Formula-X, Titanium, Division-1, Cel Formestane
8-12 Erase Pro, Alpha T-2, Formula-X

Any feedback is always appreciated!

Also, I will be taking creatine, pwo, bcaa, protein, and misc. supps.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm 46 yrs. old 194lbs. approx. 16% BF and I want to do a recomp. These are the supplements on hand: 2-Anabeta, 1- Erase Pro, 1-Alpha
T-2, 1-Titanium, 1-Division 1, 2-Formula-x, 1-Cel Formestane(topical), 1-Cel Suppress-C, 2-Cel PCT Assist. How should I run the Anabeta? Solo?
What do you think of the following stack:

WEEKS
1-4 Anabeta(solo)
4-8 Anabeta, Formula-X, Titanium, Division-1, Cel Formestane
8-12 Erase Pro, Alpha T-2, Formula-X

Any feedback is always appreciated!

Also, I will be taking creatine, pwo, bcaa, protein, and misc. supps.

There are so many different ways to form a stack with those products, but the way you have it laid out looks perfect! You should run a log of it.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There are so many different ways to form a stack with those products, but the way you have it laid out looks perfect! You should run a log of it.
I agree...the stack you have set up is designed nicely. No overlap...just greatness!

R

rhgunner

Awards
Thanks guys. I have never done a log before and some guys write really good ones. Also, some of the pics are sick(like "thestein1016"), but they get me motivated. I will give it try and log it, starting 2-6-12.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks guys. I have never done a log before and some guys write really good ones. Also, some of the pics are sick(like "thestein1016"), but they get me motivated. I will give it try and log it, starting 2-6-12.
Very nice stack:)

Looking forward to that log!