Does anyone know how to run the new αT2 without getting sick?

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
So I just scored the new αT2 and its a great thermogenic and stimulant BUT, everytime i take it 45ish minutes after the dose I am praying to throwup

I dosed per bottle specifications, but this stuff on a empty stomach is killer for me. I even took the pills with pepto max and still wanted to puke.

Anybody have a way to take this (ie type of food, timing of food, beverages etc) that won't make one sick?

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So I just scored the new ?T2 and its a great thermogenic and stimulant BUT, everytime i take it 45ish minutes after the dose I am praying to throwup

I dosed per bottle specifications, but this stuff on a empty stomach is killer for me. I even took the pills with pepto max and still wanted to puke.

Anybody have a way to take this (ie type of food, timing of food, beverages etc) that won't make one sick?
Interesting. Never heard of or has this issue... R u taking with ANY other pills?

It u take with food, it may inhibit the full absorption of the product.. In which case I would take two with food.. Then one later n then eat following it.

I have only puked twice from taking sups. Both over 4-6 years ago.. sometimes if I feel queezy I just walk around, drink water or seltzer, n chew gum.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It is most likely to be the rauwolscine. I would try taking it with food to start with just to see if the effects are mitigated.

Keep us updated. :)

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So I just scored the new αT2 and its a great thermogenic and stimulant BUT, everytime i take it 45ish minutes after the dose I am praying to throwup

So you're dosing two capsules on an empty stomach? Try just one if so.

I'm sure its the rauwolscine as thats the only ingredient that has a tendency to upset my stomach. Try taking it 30 minutes after a meal and see how that does.

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
I will try one on empty tomorrow like 30min before food

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Are you on any meds that affect serotonin, especially an SSRI?

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
Sonds like something I could benefit from.. Could u elaborate please?
Certainly, I went through a period from the time I was about 14 to age 19 never being able to sleep well. It would take 2-3 hours to fall asleep and I would wake up 3-5 times per night sometimes. After trying all the homeopathic bullsh!t on the market and sleeping meds like ambien (I got crazy rage on this so it had to go) I went to a psychiatrist who said I had clinical depression from the insomnia. He then gave me a very low dose tricyclic antidepressant (TCA) that has drowsiness as a side effect. 25mg Amitryptiline

I took one the first day and my life has never been the same since. It's been exponentially better

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Certainly, I went through a period from the time I was about 14 to age 19 never being able to sleep well. It would take 2-3 hours to fall asleep and I would wake up 3-5 times per night sometimes. After trying all the homeopathic bullsh!t on the market and sleeping meds like ambien (I got crazy rage on this so it had to go) I went to a psychiatrist who said I had clinical depression from the insomnia. He then gave me a very low dose tricyclic antidepressant (TCA) that has drowsiness as a side effect. 25mg Amitryptiline

I took one the first day and my life has never been the same since. It's been exponentially better
Hmm...

Well I have never really been a good sleeper for as long as I can remember. I'm 23 now.. It takes hours to fall asleep.. Restless leg stuff too... I wake up many times a night to pee n just in general. Sleep aids don't work and I don't mix well with rx sleep meds. Im applying to police depts ncant and don't want to take any rx drugs

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Affirmative, I take a low dose TCA for insomnia (slows my mind down so i can sleep)
This is most likely why you are getting sick. Both Amitryptiline and Rauwolscine are going to affect serotonin and together could be making you sick. To be honest I don't think it is safe to continue using them together. I would use Shift instead and in fact do use Shift for this reason. You can add a stim in with the Shift and still see nice results, but I would avoid any product that has Rauwolscine while on any serotonin-related meds.

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
This is most likely why you are getting sick. Both Amitryptiline and Rauwolscine are going to affect serotonin and together could be making you sick. To be honest I don't think it is safe to continue using them together. I would use Shift instead and in fact do use Shift for this reason. You can add a stim in with the Shift and still see nice results, but I would avoid any product that has Rauwolscine while on any serotonin-related meds.
I appreciate this man. Today I did one cap first thing, one cap 3 hours later, and one cap like 6 after that with no issues (no workout today midterms tomorrow)

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I appreciate this man. Today I did one cap first thing, one cap 3 hours later, and one cap like 6 after that with no issues (no workout today midterms tomorrow)
No problem. If you're going to do it, do it like that. Spread everything away from each other as much as possible:)

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
I cant believe some of you reps suggested taking with or even near food... it will completely destroy its effects... at least MOST of the Beta and alpha receptor effects.

Instead it will cause them to effect the pancreas and insulin production moreso then the fat cell receptor sites.

I would take it at least 30min BEFORE food on an empty stomach to get optimum effects and no less the 2 hours AFTER a meal so that circulating insulin levels have a chance to go down to negligable amounts...

I realize this may not help the stomach issue much but there you have it.

Also... it sounds as though this individual may have ran the previous version of AT2???? but no one bothered asking?

If he ran the previous version its not as likely the rauolscine is the culprit considering the only ingredient change was the beta receptor antagonist, Methyl synephrine->Higenamine, couldnt this be the more likely of the ingredients causing this issue?

I took both AT2 and OEP at 2 caps each 2 times ed and never had issues with the Rauwolscine and they BOTH contain it, meanwhile Reg yohimbe/yohimbine tears me up inside, makes me feel like crap and like my heart is about to explode... no such issues with this stack.

The response Aleksandar37 made though was fairly intuitive and brought to the table some new info I was unaware of... but he suggested stopping outright, not taking with food which does nothing for the supp or the user really in this case.

Not trying to harp on you fellas... just think you went at it all wrong considering the MOA of the compounds in AT2....

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I cant believe any of you reps suggesting taking with or even near food... it will completely destroy its effects... at least MOST of the Beta and alpha receptor effects.

Instead it will cause them to effect the pancreas and insulin production moreso then the fat cell receptor sites.

I would take it at least 30min BEFORE food on an empty stomach to get optimum effects and no less the 2 hours AFTER a meal so that circulating insulin levels have a chance to go down to negligable amounts...

Also... it sounds as though this individual may have ran the previous version of AT2???? but no one bothered asking?

If he ran the previous version its not as likely the rauolscine is the culprit considering the only ingredient change was the beta receptor antagonist, Methyl synephrine->Higenamine, couldnt this be the more likely of the ingredients causing this issue?

I took both AT2 and OEP at 2 caps each 2 times ed and never had issues with the Rauwolscine and they BOTH contain it, meanwhile Reg yohimbe/yohimbine tears me up inside, makes me feel like crap and like my heart is about to explode... no such issues with this stack.

The response Aleksandar37 made though was fairly intuitive and brought to the table some new info I was unaware of... but he suggested stopping outright, not taking with food which does nothing for the supp or the user really in this case.

Not trying to harp on you fellas... just think you went at it all wrong considering the MOA of the compounds in AT2....
This is just a strategy I have used recently with a friend of mine. He felt sick when taking it and is tight on money so rather than saying "Buy Shift instead" I told him to take it with food intentionally to mitigate the effects of the stimulants. If he still felt sick taking it with food then it isn't likely to be the rauwolscine causing the problems. It is process of elimination to find the cause instead of telling someone to order a new bottle hence the word "try" in my sentence.

We also know which version he is using because in his very first sentence he said the "new version" of Alpha-T2 lol. :)

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I cant believe some of you reps suggested taking with or even near food... it will completely destroy its effects... at least MOST of the Beta and alpha receptor effects.

I'm not aware of any data suggesting insulin effects the function of beta adrenergic agonists.

Rauwolscine is the only ingredient that has data showing marked reduction in effects if taken with carbohydrate or insulin stimulating meals. All meals will cause an insulin response to some extent, but if one is cutting they should be:

1. Eating a reduced calorie diet
2. Eating lower carb (for best results)

Both of these circumstances provide increased insulin sensitivity and consequently decreased insulin output. I feel there is no problem suggesting dosing around meals if OP is having issues.

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
I am in a low carb and calorie environment, I eat almost exclusively paleo.

I have run countless burners in the past including but not limited to Shift, O.G AT2, Forged Burner, Fat smack, EC, OEP and others.

The stomach issues seem to have subsided. I cannot explain why or how, maybe a cheat meal bit me in the asss