does anabeta or another product produce effects similar to prednisone/hydrocortisone?

dsohei

Awards
this past summer i injured my back and was given a ten day taper of prednisone as well as a functional rehab routine - in the following 2 months i experienced weight loss and muscle gains very easily as well as lots of energy & a positive mood. however my immune system tanked soon afterword and upon researching i found that this was typical of cortico-steroids.

does anabeta, or any other product, produce the benefits of pred/cort without the immune suppression?

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
This is the log I ran when I was doing AnaBeta with Erase to help heal myself when I messed up my back: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/183212-pct-aka-healing.html

AnaBeta is not an immunosuppressive like prednisone. That stack helped me get better and also manage to loss BF and gain strength, but it all depends on the person and how severe the injury is.

this past summer i injured my back and was given a ten day taper of prednisone as well as a functional rehab routine - in the following 2 months i experienced weight loss and muscle gains very easily as well as lots of energy & a positive mood. however my immune system tanked soon afterword and upon researching i found that this was typical of cortico-steroids.

does anabeta, or any other product, produce the benefits of pred/cort without the immune suppression?

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anabeta is not a cortico-steroid and its effects are not gained via that pathway. I'm not sure what sort of OTC products would share the same MOA as prednisone.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anabeta is not a cortico-steroid and its effects are not gained via that pathway. I'm not sure what sort of OTC products would share the same MOA as prednisone.
Me either and prednisone usually makes people feel like crap

dsohei

Awards
so if prednisone makes a person feel good, what does that mean?

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You are a rare specimen if it makes you feel good...or it means it somehow balances you out