better to try out 1 product at a time or a stack?

dsohei

Awards
if something like erase works better with a test booster such as testopro, how would i layer them? should i do something like erase for 2 weeks then add in the testopro for the remaining 6 weeks?

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would say first 4 weeks test booster+ erase, last 4 weeks just erase

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Agree. Depends on how much Erase you have and how much of whatever test booster you are using, but I would run Erase with what you have and then continue the Erase after.

I would say first 4 weeks test booster+ erase, last 4 weeks just erase

dsohei

Awards
amounts wouldnt be the issue, i'm just wondering how to time the combinations. i would have enough of both to use throughout the 8 week cycle.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
They both work in different ways, but work well together. You'll be able to tell what works best for you by how your body responds. But doing 4 together and then 4 just Erase works, or you could even do 6 together and 2 of Erase alone. Either of those is a good starting point and then just take it from there:)

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
if something like erase works better with a test booster such as testopro, how would i layer them? should i do something like erase for 2 weeks then add in the testopro for the remaining 6 weeks?
Use Erase for a week or two, then add in the other natural Testosterone booster and stack them together. That way you will know what effects you get from Erase, so should be able to differentiate any effects noticed from the other product you choose to run.

amounts wouldnt be the issue, i'm just wondering how to time the combinations. i would have enough of both to use throughout the 8 week cycle.
Or you can just do an entire month of Erase standalone (or the other product) and add the second product at the end of the month. Your choice.

~Rosie~

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Take them together, for all 6 weeks at the same time

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I second taking them all together, for 8 weeks.

dsohei

Awards
since this is my first time using any of these products i do think it'd benefit me to take products by themselves for at least 2 weeks, then possibly adding another product so i know what they each do for me. thx rosie
however i think the synergism of products is a whole different ball game and possibly produces better results... but for now i only have 1 bottle of erase, anabeta, at2, testopro and igf2. currently taking the igf2 at 3 caps and having very vivid dreams but also ever so slight lethargy during the day, and sleeping much longer at night.

right now i'm interested in better recovery and more energy...

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
since this is my first time using any of these products i do think it'd benefit me to take products by themselves for at least 2 weeks, then possibly adding another product so i know what they each do for me. thx rosie
however i think the synergism of products is a whole different ball game and possibly produces better results... but for now i only have 1 bottle of erase, anabeta, at2, testopro and igf2. currently taking the igf2 at 3 caps and having very vivid dreams but also ever so slight lethargy during the day, and sleeping much longer at night.

right now i'm interested in better recovery and more energy...
No worries :)

Synergism of the products is definitely different to using them standalone, but you want to know what is doing what, instead of just using them all at once and having great results, but not knowing what contributes to what.

If you're interested in better recovery and energy, then stack AnaBeta with the IGF-2. You could also possibly add in Alpha-T2.

~Rosie~

dsohei

Awards
No worries :)

Synergism of the products is definitely different to using them standalone, but you want to know what is doing what, instead of just using them all at once and having great results, but not knowing what contributes to what.

If you're interested in better recovery and energy, then stack AnaBeta with the IGF-2. You could also possibly add in Alpha-T2.
~Rosie~
thx, i was thinking i will start with the at2 and then the anabeta a bit later as it still hasnt arrived yet. i'm pretty sure i know what the igf2 does - the sleep is awesome and crazy dream recall. i also seem to be a bit "puffier" but that may just be my imagination as i've barely been taking it a week and not at the full dosage.

im very excited to enter this new area of natural supplementation.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thx, i was thinking i will start with the at2 and then the anabeta a bit later as it still hasnt arrived yet. i'm pretty sure i know what the igf2 does - the sleep is awesome and crazy dream recall. i also seem to be a bit "puffier" but that may just be my imagination as i've barely been taking it a week and not at the full dosage.

im very excited to enter this new area of natural supplementation.
NO worries :) All good. Whatever you want to do, really. IGF-2 helps with sleep a lot for sure - and after another week, likely you'll see the decrease or elimination of DOMS altogether (I know I do when using it) :)

~Rosie~