erase once per day
- 01-28-2012, 10:06 AM
- 01-28-2012, 01:45 PM
anything i say is just speculation since i've never taken it.. but i will be running it about 100 days from now.. I'm going to do 2 a day for 30 days.. the label says take 1 cap 1 to 3 times a day.. i'll be spreading it out.. why not take it twice a day? i'll probably do one in the morning and one either in the evening or towards the end of the night
- 01-28-2012, 01:46 PM
Considering that the new erase pro formula
Is the same as 3 doses of the original I don't believe that taking them all at once will matter.
01-28-2012, 01:57 PM
- the ingredients in erase pro last longer and work differently to suppress estrogen and cortisol in the body.
Straight erase AI metabolizes quickly and does not have the extra ingredients. That Is y u need to spread out the doses, to chronically keep estrogen suppressed around the clock. If u only tAke it once a day, it will wear off and estrogen will begin to become active again until your next dose. That is y spacing is best option.
IMO To op- find a way to space the doses by 6-8 hours.
Obviously this is not a super scientific answer, but the rationale is the point.
"no failure is final, nor is any success"
01-28-2012, 02:48 PM
01-28-2012, 03:53 PM
Since Erase works towards suicidally inhibiting E half life of the compound doesn't really matter since its dependent on enzyme synthesis to re-establish aromatase. Because of this Erase can be dosed once per day with equal E suppression vs twice daily dosing.
PES - PM me anytime for any questions
"Like" us on Facebook
Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements
01-28-2012, 04:10 PM
Only reason you might want to spread it out more is if you want better cortisol control throughout the day as those effects do not last very long after a dose if I am not mistaken... so maybe one in the AM and one post workout.
01-28-2012, 04:36 PM
01-28-2012, 06:44 PM
02-01-2012, 03:21 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By ingenierito25 in forum PESReplies: 21Last Post: 10-07-2012, 08:36 PM
- By ozarkaBRAND in forum SupplementsReplies: 6Last Post: 09-07-2012, 03:25 PM
- By Daycrawler in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 8Last Post: 08-11-2012, 08:42 PM
- By EasyEJL in forum PESReplies: 8Last Post: 01-01-2012, 02:50 PM
- By adamlau in forum PESReplies: 7Last Post: 07-17-2011, 01:15 PM