erase once per day

boilerfan

Awards
I started erase at two caps a day yesterday. I've been taking them first thing in the morning in one dose. If this is a bad idea could someone let me know. Thanks

alexoc949

alexoc949

Awards
  • Established
anything i say is just speculation since i've never taken it.. but i will be running it about 100 days from now.. I'm going to do 2 a day for 30 days.. the label says take 1 cap 1 to 3 times a day.. i'll be spreading it out.. why not take it twice a day? i'll probably do one in the morning and one either in the evening or towards the end of the night

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Considering that the new erase pro formula
Is the same as 3 doses of the original I don't believe that taking them all at once will matter.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My take

- the ingredients in erase pro last longer and work differently to suppress estrogen and cortisol in the body.

Straight erase AI metabolizes quickly and does not have the extra ingredients. That Is y u need to spread out the doses, to chronically keep estrogen suppressed around the clock. If u only tAke it once a day, it will wear off and estrogen will begin to become active again until your next dose. That is y spacing is best option.

IMO To op- find a way to space the doses by 6-8 hours.

Obviously this is not a super scientific answer, but the rationale is the point.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I started erase at two caps a day yesterday. I've been taking them first thing in the morning in one dose. If this is a bad idea could someone let me know. Thanks
[h=3]Erase Directions:[/h]
As a dietary supplement, take one (1) capsule, 1-3 times daily. DUE TO EXTREME POTENCY, DO NOT USE FOR LONGER THAN 8 WEEKS, FOLLOWED BY A SUBSEQUENT 4 WEEK BREAK. DO NOT EXCEED 4 CAPSULES IN ANY 24 HOUR PERIOD.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Since Erase works towards suicidally inhibiting E half life of the compound doesn't really matter since its dependent on enzyme synthesis to re-establish aromatase. Because of this Erase can be dosed once per day with equal E suppression vs twice daily dosing.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Only reason you might want to spread it out more is if you want better cortisol control throughout the day as those effects do not last very long after a dose if I am not mistaken... so maybe one in the AM and one post workout.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Since Erase works towards suicidally inhibiting E half life of the compound doesn't really matter since its dependent on enzyme synthesis to re-establish aromatase. Because of this Erase can be dosed once per day with equal E suppression vs twice daily dosing.
^^^ this. If your goal is straight E control. Taking them spread out or together doesn't matter. Aromatase inhibition usually last the better part of a day.

boilerfan

Awards
^^^ this. If your goal is straight E control. Taking them spread out or together doesn't matter. Aromatase inhibition usually last the better part of a day.
Thanks that's what I was thinking

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You can dose Erase like this if you like. Or you can spread your two caps over two doses, one first thing and the other either 6-8 hours later or pre-bed.

~Rosie~