How Long to stay on?

redrocket399

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys,

How long can one stay on Erase, Alpha T-2, and Shift? Longer than 8 weeks?

Thanks! :)

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey guys,

Ehh you're best served coming off for 4 weeks as directed.. During that 4 weeks feel free to try anabeta to bridge u to your next erase. You could even run the anabeta for the first 4 weeks of your next erase.

1-8 erase, shift, at2
9-12 anabeta
13-16 erase anabeta shift at2
17-20 erase shift at2

Looks like a nice 20 weeks to me :)

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
This looks like a great run!

Ehh you're best served coming off for 4 weeks as directed.. During that 4 weeks feel free to try anabeta to bridge u to your next erase. You could even run the anabeta for the first 4 weeks of your next erase.

1-8 erase, shift, at2
9-12 anabeta
17-20 erase shift at2

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey guys,

Maximum recommended time is eight weeks. That said, you could extend it to 10-12 weeks, and there are several individuals here (myself included) who have used these products for longer. In the end though, it is up to YOU to make the best decision for you.

~Rosie~

redrocket399

Awards
  • Established
Maximum recommended time is eight weeks. That said, you could extend it to 10-12 weeks, and there are several individuals here (myself included) who have used these products for longer. In the end though, it is up to YOU to make the best decision for you.

~Rosie~
Thanks Rosie!
The idea of extending past 8 weeks of Alpha T-2 and Shift came from reading up on your usage of these products! lol
But thanks again for chiming in!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks Rosie!
The idea of extending past 8 weeks of Alpha T-2 and Shift came from reading up on your usage of these products! lol
But thanks again for chiming in!
No worries :)

Remember that what I do I do for me, because they work best for my body thus, and often do not recommend my dosing/timing or usage period for others. That said, you can experiment for yourself and see what you prefer, and whether you notice a difference with longer usage of the products.

~Rosie~

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

1-8 erase, shift, at2
9-12 anabeta
17-20 erase shift at2

Hot diggity!