2 bottles of Anabeta.....pes thoughts

  1. Lightbulb 2 bottles of Anabeta.....pes thoughts


    Hey guys,

    After waiting forever, figured I'd give anabeta a shot. 2 bottles on the way, how should I run it? Just looking for ideas, add on's etc...


    My original thought was starting with 4/day and eventually go to 6.



    Looking to drop a little body fat, be nice to add a few lbs...I'm 5'9.5", 183 lbs, 10% bf right now...


    Just checking opinions....thanks
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider


  2. Many ppl have great results at 4/day and noticed little additional benefit from 6.. IMO the best thing is to take 4/day so the bottles last u longer. U can play with the doses, for example taking two with largest meal, one pre workout, one post work out (usually what I do)
    Olympus Labs - Turning Men Into Demigods
    www.olympus-labs.com

  3. Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123
    Hey guys,

    After waiting forever, figured I'd give anabeta a shot. 2 bottles on the way, how should I run it? Just looking for ideas, add on's etc...

    My original thought was starting with 4/day and eventually go to 6.

    Looking to drop a little body fat, be nice to add a few lbs...I'm 5'9.5", 183 lbs, 10% bf right now...

    Just checking opinions....thanks
    10% is sweet!
    I'm curious.
    Been holding off on grabbing AnaBeta for a while now.
    Keep hearing how great it is.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    10% is sweet!
    I'm curious.
    Been holding off on grabbing AnaBeta for a while now.
    Keep hearing how great it is.
    I want to be back to 8, so pumped for this run. Then after anabeta I have some Taurus goodies to run.
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  5. Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123
    I want to be back to 8, so pumped for this run. Then after anabeta I have some Taurus goodies to run.
    U tried AnaBeta b4?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    Hey guys,

    After waiting forever, figured I'd give anabeta a shot. 2 bottles on the way, how should I run it? Just looking for ideas, add on's etc...


    My original thought was starting with 4/day and eventually go to 6.



    Looking to drop a little body fat, be nice to add a few lbs...I'm 5'9.5", 183 lbs, 10% bf right now...


    Just checking opinions....thanks

    Start off with 4 caps a day. After 2-3 weeks, if you want to increase the dosage to 5 caps a day, and eventually to 6 caps a day, you can - more does not mean better or faster results, and honestly, 4 caps a day is adequate enough to see the positive progress you want.

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  7. Thanks everyone I'll go with 4 and assess from there.
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  8. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    U tried AnaBeta b4?
    Nope this will be the first.

    I've gotta few bottles of erase coming too.
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  9. Definitely start with 4. The majority of people find that to be the best dose. No point in wasting caps. If you do bump your dose try 6 on workout days and 4 on off days and see how you like that before going 6 every day
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  10. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Definitely start with 4. The majority of people find that to be the best dose. No point in wasting caps. If you do bump your dose try 6 on workout days and 4 on off days and see how you like that before going 6 every day
    This all the way.

    I've experimented with various dosages and found 4 is the best "bang for your buck".
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements

  11. Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    Thanks everyone I'll go with 4 and assess from there.
    No worries

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  12. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Definitely start with 4. The majority of people find that to be the best dose. No point in wasting caps. If you do bump your dose try 6 on workout days and 4 on off days and see how you like that before going 6 every day
    This was how I ran my two bottles, although I might have done 5 on training days and 4 on non-training days. For sure start with 4 though and work your way up. You may find 4 is perfect.
    ***PES Representative***
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  13. Started anabeta today, let you all know how it goes
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  14. Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123
    Started anabeta today, let you all know how it goes
    Nice
    Olympus Labs - Turning Men Into Demigods
    www.olympus-labs.com

  15. I'm running at 6 per day. Just seems right to me. Just finished my first bottle. I'm up 4 lbs. no increase in BF%.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by xGenericx
    I'm running at 6 per day. Just seems right to me. Just finished my first bottle. I'm up 4 lbs. no increase in BF%.
    Its a Beautiful thing
    Olympus Labs - Turning Men Into Demigods
    www.olympus-labs.com

  17. Quote Originally Posted by xGenericx View Post
    I'm running at 6 per day. Just seems right to me. Just finished my first bottle. I'm up 4 lbs. no increase in BF%.
    Pretty sexy for a 223lb guy on a natural anabolic!
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  18. Day 6, not much to report. Keep you updated.
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  19. Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123
    Day 6, not much to report. Keep you updated.
    U mean 20lbs?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    U mean 20lbs?
    Lol man I wish. I'm right at 183, I feel good, but I've also been getting a little more sleep which helps. I mentioned it to natty, but anabeta seemed to be bugging my stomach the first few days but it has subsided. I started gut health today also so I'm pumped for that to kick in for me.
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  21. Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123
    Lol man I wish. I'm right at 183, I feel good, but I've also been getting a little more sleep which helps. I mentioned it to natty, but anabeta seemed to be bugging my stomach the first few days but it has subsided. I started gut health today also so I'm pumped for that to kick in for me.
    Yeah I need to try that out as well too.
    Every time I say I'm not buying another supplements I always do haha....
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Pretty sexy for a 223lb guy on a natural anabolic!
    LOL! I'm pretty stoked about it.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. ATTN: Users of PES AnaBeta and those interested in AnaBeta
    By nattydisaster in forum Supplements
    Replies: 637
    Last Post: 01-24-2012, 05:41 AM
  2. Anabeta + Natadrol, Any thoughts?
    By Neddih in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-29-2011, 02:18 AM
  3. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-01-2011, 04:06 PM
  4. 2 Bottles of AnaBeta 4 Sale
    By Ducati7 in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-08-2011, 07:32 PM
Log in
Log in