2 bottles of Anabeta.....pes thoughts

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Hey guys,

After waiting forever, figured I'd give anabeta a shot. 2 bottles on the way, how should I run it? Just looking for ideas, add on's etc...

My original thought was starting with 4/day and eventually go to 6.

Looking to drop a little body fat, be nice to add a few lbs...I'm 5'9.5", 183 lbs, 10% bf right now...

Just checking opinions....thanks

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Many ppl have great results at 4/day and noticed little additional benefit from 6.. IMO the best thing is to take 4/day so the bottles last u longer. U can play with the doses, for example taking two with largest meal, one pre workout, one post work out (usually what I do)

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Hey guys,

After waiting forever, figured I'd give anabeta a shot. 2 bottles on the way, how should I run it? Just looking for ideas, add on's etc...

Looking to drop a little body fat, be nice to add a few lbs...I'm 5'9.5", 183 lbs, 10% bf right now...

10% is sweet!
I'm curious.
Been holding off on grabbing AnaBeta for a while now.
Keep hearing how great it is.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
10% is sweet!
I'm curious.
Been holding off on grabbing AnaBeta for a while now.
Keep hearing how great it is.
I want to be back to 8, so pumped for this run. Then after anabeta I have some Taurus goodies to run.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey guys,

Start off with 4 caps a day. After 2-3 weeks, if you want to increase the dosage to 5 caps a day, and eventually to 6 caps a day, you can - more does not mean better or faster results, and honestly, 4 caps a day is adequate enough to see the positive progress you want.

~Rosie~

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Thanks everyone I'll go with 4 and assess from there.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Definitely start with 4. The majority of people find that to be the best dose. No point in wasting caps. If you do bump your dose try 6 on workout days and 4 on off days and see how you like that before going 6 every day

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Definitely start with 4. The majority of people find that to be the best dose. No point in wasting caps. If you do bump your dose try 6 on workout days and 4 on off days and see how you like that before going 6 every day
This all the way.

I've experimented with various dosages and found 4 is the best "bang for your buck".

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
This was how I ran my two bottles, although I might have done 5 on training days and 4 on non-training days. For sure start with 4 though and work your way up. You may find 4 is perfect.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Started anabeta today, let you all know how it goes

xGenericx

Awards
I'm running at 6 per day. Just seems right to me. Just finished my first bottle. I'm up 4 lbs. no increase in BF%.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Day 6, not much to report. Keep you updated.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
U mean 20lbs?
Lol man I wish. I'm right at 183, I feel good, but I've also been getting a little more sleep which helps. I mentioned it to natty, but anabeta seemed to be bugging my stomach the first few days but it has subsided. I started gut health today also so I'm pumped for that to kick in for me.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Lol man I wish. I'm right at 183, I feel good, but I've also been getting a little more sleep which helps. I mentioned it to natty, but anabeta seemed to be bugging my stomach the first few days but it has subsided. I started gut health today also so I'm pumped for that to kick in for me.
Yeah I need to try that out as well too.
Every time I say I'm not buying another supplements I always do haha....