Need help please....

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.

Need help please....

Am a CDL driver and get random D&A tests, the only thing that worries me is Amphetamine's as i know they are used in appetite suppression/weight loss supps, I went and looked at my At2 bottle along with erase bottle and I just don't know what ingredient classifies as a Amphetamine ? Could any of you help me out with this please. Thanks
    Independent

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

Nothing in erase or at2 is an amphetamine
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza
    Nothing in erase or at2 is an amphetamine
    Thanks bro
    Independent
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

Np... Happy pes'ing !
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.

Np... Happy pes'ing !
    Lol thanks I'm currently on a lean bulk stack.....first week of Anabeta and Free Test, wow. The nutrition partitioning from AB is crazy. Adding IGF2 on Monday. Really impressed with AB so far, makes me anxious to try my AT2 and erase for a cut. Really stoked on PES products!
    Independent
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by bean5er

Lol thanks I'm currently on a lean bulk stack.....first week of Anabeta and Free Test, wow. The nutrition partitioning from AB is crazy. Adding IGF2 on Monday. Really impressed with AB so far, makes me anxious to try my AT2 and erase for a cut. Really stoked on PES products!
    Nice. I love anabeta as well. Never used the other two u mentioned but great ingredient profiles for sure. Good luck. Feel free to keep asking ? When u need to
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.

Nice. I love anabeta as well. Never used the other two u mentioned but great ingredient profiles for sure. Good luck. Feel free to keep asking ? When u need to
    Thanks really appreciate the help!
    Independent
  8. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    Am a CDL driver and get random D&A tests, the only thing that worries me is Amphetamine's as i know they are used in appetite suppression/weight loss supps, I went and looked at my At2 bottle along with erase bottle and I just don't know what ingredient classifies as a Amphetamine ? Could any of you help me out with this please. Thanks
    You're fine using Alpha-T2.

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott

You're fine using Alpha-T2.

~Rosie~
    Thanks Rosie!!!! :-)
    Independent
  10. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.

IGF-2 with AnaBeta and FREE TEST is a great stack. Alpha-T2 and Erase is as well. Just want to note to you that if you've never used any of these products before, stick to using them standalone or minimal stacking - otherwise you're adding in a lot of variables, and you want to know what is causing what effects. Also note that your NUTRITION AND TRAINING are going to have MORE bearing on your results re your goal than supplements, so although all the products you are using and have listed here are definitely awesome and "work some magic", don't put your emphasis on them and neglect the key factors.

Thanks Rosie!!!! :-)
    No worries

~Rosie~

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott

IGF-2 with AnaBeta and FREE TEST is a great stack. Alpha-T2 and Erase is as well. Just want to note to you that if you've never used any of these products before, stick to using them standalone or minimal stacking - otherwise you're adding in a lot of variables, and you want to know what is causing what effects. Also note that your NUTRITION AND TRAINING are going to have MORE bearing on your results re your goal than supplements, so although all the products you are using and have listed here are definitely awesome and "work some magic", don't put your emphasis on them and neglect the key factors.

No worries

~Rosie~
    Agreed Rosie I've taken that advice since the first time you gave it to me, thanks I appreciate it very much :-)
    Independent
  12. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.

Agreed Rosie I've taken that advice since the first time you gave it to me, thanks I appreciate it very much :-)

~Rosie~

13. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  213 lbs.

So Rosie, you say its fine to take erase standalone. With the proper diet and training would running erase standalone really help that much? I just finished my titanium xl that i was stacking with erase and I have a little less than half the erase bottle left, looks like I should have gotten 2 Xls. But I also have DAA on hand that i am planning on using at some point in the future. Would you think my best bet is to just keep the erase I have for then and run it at 3 caps/day with DAA or just keep using the erase as I was with titanium XL? Im not really trying to waste such a quality product, ya know?
  14. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jswain34 View Post
    So Rosie, you say its fine to take erase standalone. With the proper diet and training would running erase standalone really help that much? I just finished my titanium xl that i was stacking with erase and I have a little less than half the erase bottle left, looks like I should have gotten 2 Xls. But I also have DAA on hand that i am planning on using at some point in the future. Would you think my best bet is to just keep the erase I have for then and run it at 3 caps/day with DAA or just keep using the erase as I was with titanium XL? Im not really trying to waste such a quality product, ya know?
    Yes, Erase is fine to use standalone - and I'm not the ONLY one who will tell you this! With proper diet and training, Erase standalone will be great - and even withOUT the "proper" diet (my "diet" is NOT a "diet" and is what everyone else would call a constant "cheat") and training I have still gotten awesome results (not that you heard me say that aloud, LOL).

If you only have half a bottle let, then just finish it off. You can stack Erase with DAA for sure and if you're going to use DAA, then I do recommend stacking Erase with it. The decision is really up to YOU.

~Rosie~

15. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  213 lbs.

Alright sounds good. Thanks for the help. Ill probably just finish off the rest of my erase and then grab some erase pro once I decide to run the daa .
    Current Unsponsored XGELS log
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/238229-jswains-run-xgels.html
  16. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jswain34 View Post
    Alright sounds good. Thanks for the help. Ill probably just finish off the rest of my erase and then grab some erase pro once I decide to run the daa .
    No worries That works.

~Rosie~

•