Welcome Aleksandar to the PES family

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We are pleased to announce that Aleksandar has agreed to join the PES team. He brings a wealth of real world knowledge with regard to biology and Neuroscience. He has been my debating nemesis more than once and can appreciate the innate ability to back up his theories with solid research.

I asked Aleksandar some general information, and seeing as some of this is well above my pay grade, I will just copy and paste the part I think that matters! :D

Current job is a post-doc doing electrophysiological studies of rat disease models: Schizophrenia, Parkinson's, Huntington's. Mostly looking at the interaction of nitric oxide with dopamine and glutamate. Then using pharmacology to help normalize the dysfunctions found in these diseases.
Aleksandar has a B.S. in Molecular Biology and a PhD in Neuroscience and has worked at Abbott Laboratories for 4 years.

By all means, tap Aleksandar with any questions referring to PES products, or most importantly anything in general. He is quite knowledgeable and willing to share such with all us common folk! :D

Welcome to the team!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hi Aleks, what do you think to DAA and excitotoxicity?

I kid, I kid!

Great to have you hear. I have a lot of respect for some of your posts and have made this quite clear in the past. :)

Ben

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thanks everybody! I'm excited to be on board and looking forward to some great things on here and from PES in 2012:) An awesome team that has always had my respect.

Real name is Alex. The Aleksandar is a nod to my Serbian heritage, although the spelling could be Russian too;)

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks everybody! I'm excited to be on board and looking forward to some great things on here and from PES in 2012:) An awesome team that has always had my respect.

Real name is Alex. The Aleksandar is a nod to my Serbian heritage, although the spelling could be Russian too;)
Welcome aboard!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Congratulations on joining PES :)

~Rosie~

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Now if you see something from PES soon that blows all other focus products out of the water, you know why! :D

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Awesome pick up!!! I love this guy!

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Welcome to the PES family Alex, great addition to the team indeed ;)

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Welcome, Alex!

Like others have said, I have a lot of respect for you and it's definitely cool to see you on board with this awesome group of guys.