Look what came in today.. U Mirrin?

  1. Look what came in today.. U Mirrin?


    Name:  pespro.jpg
Views: 202
Size:  188.8 KB

    The Reg. Erase is to show the size difference in bottles. Pro bottle is quite a bit smaller. That was one box, I have another box with 3 Erase Pros in it. Should be getting them soon boys!


  2. You got them before me- very jealous!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  3. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    You got them before me- very jealous!
    USA! USA! USA! :-D
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    You got them before me- very jealous!
    I sent yours by pigeon wing
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  5. Hopefully the rest of the pigeon is still attached to that wing otherwise it might take a while!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  6. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc
    Hopefully the rest of the pigeon is still attached to that wing otherwise it might take a while!
    I ate the pigeon for a appetizer. Thanks for the E pro)

  7. Im jealous, i cant wait for it to hit online shops!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  8. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT
    Im jealous, i cant wait for it to hit online shops!
    Not 100%....... But I think it's *** exclusive ?

  9. Can't wait to try this in my PCT...
    eventually I will try anabeta as well...
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by D2footballjrc View Post
    Name:  pespro.jpg
Views: 202
Size:  188.8 KB

    The Reg. Erase is to show the size difference in bottles. Pro bottle is quite a bit smaller. That was one box, I have another box with 3 Erase Pros in it. Should be getting them soon boys!
    Very nice, I've yet to try erase....I'm slacking
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  11. sell me oneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. usa today
    By trackstud100m in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-30-2009, 08:53 PM
  2. Just tried RPM today...
    By planetfuzz in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 10-05-2008, 11:14 AM
  3. after today??
    By bige211 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-19-2005, 03:26 PM
  4. got my b/f% done today!
    By LakeMountD in forum General Chat
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 07-24-2003, 11:40 AM
Log in
Log in