PES Erase PCT review

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
As I am finishing up my pct for a 6 week hdrol run I thought I would come give some feedback on ERASE during my PCT. My initial plan was to run erase starting week 3 at 3 caps per day. However this all changed the first week of pct. I had a plan of 20/20/10/10 for nolva and I stuck to that plan (I also used DAA and activate xtreme during pct). However, during I would say day 3 I started to notice a lot of sensitivity in my left nipple. By day four and five a lump formed and it was extremely painful to the touch. I would squeeze the area and it was evident it was a lump that could develop into gyno. I decided at that point to increase the nolva to 40 for 2 days (after which I went back to 20 and continued the original plan) and I added in ERASE. I wanted to be very careful that this lump did not keep developing so i did ERASE at 5 caps for 4 days...4 caps for 3 days...3 caps for 3 days..and have been doing 2 caps per day since then. After about 5 days on ERASE all sensitivity was gone and as time went on with ERASE the lump completely reversed and went away. All I can say is thank you PES for making a product that really does work. I have always had puffyish nipples and I am assuming I must be very prone to gyno. For all future cycles I am going to be running ERASE starting day 1 pct at 3 caps per day to make sure I do not have a scare like this again.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great review. I am glad it worked out well for you!

Ben

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice work Bigdavid. Glad I got some erase pro coming in for my pct ;)

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
mattrag loves to one up me with his reviews and his BB rows :)

TxHomeGrown

Awards
Good to know. About to start my 6 week hdrol cycle and have 2 bottles of Erase on hand. Appreciate the information breh.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nothing is more satisfying as a formulator than hearing stories like this...awesome stuff