STIM EFFECT OFF AT2 AND SHIFT?

miniarnold

miniarnold

Awards
Have read reviews of each product and i am undecided on which to try

Are they both quite stim and jitter free, i dont like stims and dont like to feel all buzzed out and high and then have a crash like off ephedrine for example and vpx meltdown i also didnt like

I read that the stim effect is quite clean and doesnt cause a crash, it makes sense to go with at2 as it has the added ingrediants which sound beneficial to target fat loss in the torso, but dont want to feel stimmed out and feel on a high with a crash should i go for at2 think i am leaning more towards this

or play it safe and get shift?

Anyone who is sensitive to stims would be helpfull to comment on the effect of AT2

Can they be dosed diff than the bottle says-
is it best (more effective) to take the 1st serving b4 breakfast on an empty stomach
or, as i train midday which is approx 2hrs after bfast could the 1st serving be taken b4 workout (about 1hr after bfast) but i know this will push the 2nd dose back to later in the day
?

Cheers gang

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
First serving before breakfast- 1 hour after breakfast wouldn't be on an empty stomach now would it?!

Alpha-T2 is very mild as a stimulant. I gave a stimulant sensitive colleague some to try and he said he noticed no signs of taking a stimulant but was sweating a lot. The stimulant effect was so mild that when he started sweating he had forgotten he had taken anything.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alpha-T2 has a full dose of SHIFT in it and is a complete formula. SHIFT is best used for those wanting to take 0 stims or to add with another product to add a real thyroid component

miniarnold

miniarnold

Awards
First serving before breakfast- 1 hour after breakfast wouldn't be on an empty stomach now would it?!

I know thats why i asked, so it has to be in the morning b4 bfast and then another 6-8 hrs later
just thought b4 my workout would be good but i wouldnt have an empty stomach

miniarnold

miniarnold

Awards
Alpha-T2 has a full dose of SHIFT in it and is a complete formula. SHIFT is best used for those wanting to take 0 stims or to add with another product to add a real thyroid component
Gone with AT2

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Definitely on an empty stomach especially if you are on AT2 as the rauwolscine in it is the ingredient most mitigated if you have eaten food.

Let us know how you get on. :)

Ben

miniarnold

miniarnold

Awards
If sticking to the cycling recommendation 8wks on and 4 wks off and repeat,
can AT2 be used all the time yr round like even when gaining weight for leaner gains, as long as following 8wks on and 4 wks off and repeat indefinately, or would this be to much suppresion of the natural thyroid functioning an not recommended?

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How many bottles do you have and what are your stats?

miniarnold

miniarnold

Awards
How many bottles do you have and what are your stats?
2 bottles, one bottle contains methyl-synphedrine is this the old formula of at2? the second contains the higenamine (the one on pes website)

just wondered if it could be used all the time as long as a break of at least 4 weeks is included b4 restarting for either cutting or gaining or would it be overuse and over stimulation?

Also can i increase the 2nd dose to 2 pills also like the first for a total of 4 per day (i ask as the bottle says dont exceed 3 pills per day) ?
Cheers

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
2 bottles, one bottle contains methyl-synphedrine is this the old formula of at2? the second contains the higenamine (the one on pes website)

just wondered if it could be used all the time as long as a break of at least 4 weeks is included b4 restarting for either cutting or gaining or would it be overuse and over stimulation?

Also can i increase the 2nd dose to 2 pills also like the first for a total of 4 per day (i ask as the bottle says dont exceed 3 pills per day) ?
Cheers
The one with higenamine is the newer one. Both are very effective.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you are trying to lean bulk I wouldn't run it too high consistently. It is very strong and may interfere with muscle gain.

Recomping you could use a more aggressive approach. It depends on the person.

miniarnold

miniarnold

Awards
If you are trying to lean bulk I wouldn't run it too high consistently. It is very strong and may interfere with muscle gain.

Recomping you could use a more aggressive approach. It depends on the person.

I guess the newer version with higenamine is a bit better than the original?

would say 1-2pills a day for 8 weeks be ok for use on a lean bulk then a break for say 4-6 weeks

currently using it to recomp/diet a little so will i be ok upping to 4 pills per day?

Thanks men

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Start with that and see how you get on. You don't need to decide a definitive dosage. If you get half way through and want more fat loss then bump it up.

miniarnold

miniarnold

Awards
Start with that and see how you get on. You don't need to decide a definitive dosage. If you get half way through and want more fat loss then bump it up.

yea was just a thought 1-2 pills perday when gaining for a leaner gain

but current goal is fat loss recomp so is it ok to bump up to 4 per day for this, or is 3 the max that anyone should ever take, anyone taken 4 and been ok (suffered no rebound weight gain) after cycle?

Did the original formula have methyl synphedrine, i take it the change to higenamine makes the new version better?

Thanks.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Have you used it before? It is a strong supplement, I don't think you will need 4.

miniarnold

miniarnold

Awards
Have you used it before? It is a strong supplement, I don't think you will need 4.

first time i am using it mate got one tub with synphedrine and the newer version with higenamine, has nobody ever gone up to 4 per day?

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am very sensitive to stims. I used to be a stim junkie, but I quit after a trip to the ER. I had 0 problems with original T2/Shift combo. It along with Titanium helped me shed 40lbs before my wedding. I have not tried the new version yet however. My wife lost her job right after we got back from Cancun, so I had to put our gym memberships on freeze. I have gained 25 of the 40lbs back, since not being able to workout or afford supps. Let me know how the new version works, I need to get back on track.

miniarnold

miniarnold

Awards
I am very sensitive to stims. I used to be a stim junkie, but I quit after a trip to the ER. I had 0 problems with original T2/Shift combo. It along with Titanium helped me shed 40lbs before my wedding. I have not tried the new version yet however. My wife lost her job right after we got back from Cancun, so I had to put our gym memberships on freeze. I have gained 25 of the 40lbs back, since not being able to workout or afford supps. Let me know how the new version works, I need to get back on track.

Using the original version with synphedrine in it at the moment have a bottle of the new version with the higenamine, but the original seems to give me a little more energy, currently using 3 per day with an interest of upping it to 4 per day but not sure if this is safe or if anyone else has used 4 AT2 per day

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There have been people that have used 4 per day. If you stack with Shift you are looking at 6 capsules equivalent with the thyroidal ingredient 3,3-diiodothyronine so in respect to that people have taken much more than 4. It is down to you if you can tolerate that amount of rauwolscine and higenamine.

Start with 3 and decide what you want to do. :)

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There have been people that have used 4 per day. If you stack with Shift you are looking at 6 capsules equivalent with the thyroidal ingredient 3,3-diiodothyronine so in respect to that people have taken much more than 4. It is down to you if you can tolerate that amount of rauwolscine and higenamine.

Start with 3 and decide what you want to do. :)
Ben said it right.

I can take 4 capsules of AT2 with 2 additional Shift capsules and have nothing in terms of stimulant side effects.

I do have difficulty sleeping from this because of how warm it makes me. I tested this at the beginning of December and i seriously had to sleep with a window open that had a fan in it blowing directly on me. It was about 30 degrees out.

miniarnold

miniarnold

Awards
Thanks
currently taking 3 per day of at2 and may increase to 4 per day seen as though others have used 4 as i didnt want to be the first

can pes confirm that the first at2 contained-

Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings per Container: 90

Amount Per Serving

3,3-diiodo-l-thyronine (T2)150 mcg**

Methyl-Synephrine 30 mg**

Rauwolscine HCL7 mg

I ask as my first tub i ordered contained methyl-synephrine as above which is what im using (3per day)
and the second i ordered from a diff supplier is the one containing higenamine off the pes website

Is the first still ok, but is the new one with higenamine actually better?

Thanks.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Higenamine is new, methyl-synephrine is the original version. Both are effective so don't worry about having one of each.

miniarnold

miniarnold

Awards
Higenamine is new, methyl-synephrine is the original version. Both are effective so don't worry about having one of each.
Using the first tub i got with the synephrine, i assumed the newer higenamine version must be better as its replaced the synephrine am i right in that the higenamine is a beta 2 agonist which is better for muscle preservation and the synphedrine is not, so from this angle the higenamine newer version is better?,
I do think the synephrine gives me more energy than the higenamine version

anyway just wanted to check i had a legit product and not a fake as i was confused why the first tub looked totaly diff with a diff label and contained the synephrine

currently using 3 per day but may increase to 4 per day, when first tub goes il try the higenamine version

Cheers.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Methyl-syn is a beta agonist as well but it is more stimulating than higenamine. We also found higenamine to be much more thermogenic mg for mg

Both versions are great and have endless feedback on here

miniarnold

miniarnold

Awards
Cheers men,
ill try the higenamine version next may bump up to 4 per day now but a little concerned of rebound weight gain with using t2

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
Natty, I guess miniarnold is not getting the answer he is looking for, and u guys are being vague with your answers. If there is no difference in results, then why change the formulation at all. What was the driving force behind replacing the methy syneph with the higenamine. There must be a concrete answer or else the change was done for the sake of change itself?

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Natty, I guess miniarnold is not getting the answer he is looking for, and u guys are being vague with your answers. If there is no difference in results, then why change the formulation at all. What was the driving force behind replacing the methy syneph with the higenamine. There must be a concrete answer or else the change was done for the sake of change itself?
There are a multitude of reasons that have been expressed in the past.

Hig has a shorter half life with a stronger thermogenic response.
Hig has a cleaner energy.
Hig allows for a bit later dosing without disruption to sleep.
Methyl-Syn had questionable status, and instead of waiting for clarification, we found a better substitution.

Bottom line they are both effective, but we liked the profile of Hig vs. Syn.

miniarnold

miniarnold

Awards
Have been happy with the replys and answers on this thread from the pes guys and others contributions
just wondered initially if i had a fake product with the synphedrine version and a diff label, and wondered why the change to higenamine was just curious
I have a tub of each, am using the synphedrine version 1st, then il try the higenamine version
toying with the idea of increasing to 4 pills per day but a little concerned if i will suffer any rebound weight gain from stopping alpha
Cheers people

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Have been happy with the replys and answers on this thread from the pes guys and others contributions
just wondered initially if i had a fake product with the synphedrine version and a diff label, and wondered why the change to higenamine was just curious
I have a tub of each, am using the synphedrine version 1st, then il try the higenamine version
toying with the idea of increasing to 4 pills per day but a little concerned if i will suffer any rebound weight gain from stopping alpha
Cheers people
No rebound is possible with Alpha-T2.

I enjoy both versions, but i do favor the higenamine version. It just feels a lot better to me vs Methyl-synephrine.

miniarnold

miniarnold

Awards
No rebound is possible with Alpha-T2.

I enjoy both versions, but i do favor the higenamine version. It just feels a lot better to me vs Methyl-synephrine.

Cheers mate was just a little concerned of rebound weight gain and a slower thyroid/metabolism by using At2 for 8 weeks

may increase to 4 per day this week then

Think the synphedrine gives me more energy than the higenamine but i have the higenamine version to use next to see how i go