Just bought 2 erase pro

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
Hello, I just bought 2 erase pro from your promotion as a PES insider and forwarded my receipt to the email provided. Will you be sending confirmation back so we know you got our info within the 5 day promo timeframe. Just don't want any issues going forward that could result in not getting my 4 bottles of free anabeta, thanks EZ(Keith)

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hello, I just bought 2 erase pro from your promotion as a PES insider and forwarded my receipt to the email provided. Will you be sending confirmation back so we know you got our info within the 5 day promo timeframe. Just don't want any issues going forward that could result in not getting my 4 bottles of free anabeta, thanks EZ(Keith)
I am not confirming receipt as I receive the email. I am sending a confirmation that they are boxed and being shipped. I am going oldest to newest. Even if it got lost in the intertubez, if you made a purchase within that date you will get the promo.

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
thanks much, any ideas on stacking erase pro and anabeta?

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Okay, when is the last day of the promo . . . I almost forgot! Where can I find the promo info? Where to send receipt?

Thanks

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
PM me your email address and I will forward it to you.

Ben

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
PM me your email address and I will forward it to you.

Ben
Thanks man, I found the info on the PES site. Gotta get my order in today!!!

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks man, I found the info on the PES site. Gotta get my order in today!!!
For sure!

It ends when the clock strikes midnight pacific standard time tonight

w8tlifterty

Awards
Ordered my two on saturday... cant wait for 4 months of anabeta/erase pro. All during the midst of contest prep. Should be interesting. Erase and anabeta are the first 'somewhat natural' supps that I've actually 'felt'

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
Just got my 2 bottle purchase put in as well... cant let such a deal pass me by (Damn you PES, just dropped 3bills at nutra and another on this, lol)

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just got my 2 bottle purchase put in as well... cant let such a deal pass me by (Damn you PES, just dropped 3bills at nutra and another on this, lol)
Hehe. Yups. Hard to say no to this deal. PES knows how to take my money.
I bought three :x

RRh1no

Awards
Just ordered 1 bottle, due to the fact that i have 2 bottles of erase. Such a good deal I couldn't pass it up

RRh1no

Awards
Just ordered 1 bottle, due to the fact that i have 2 bottles of erase. Such a good deal I couldn't pass it up

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good to hear. Let us know how you get on!

Hehe. Yups. Hard to say no to this deal. PES knows how to take my money.
I bought three :x
Hopefully PES are becoming a company that people are happy to give their money to more than once rather. If we aren't gaining trust we are doing something wrong. :)

Are you logging? I heard good things about your C20 log.

Ordered my two on saturday... cant wait for 4 months of anabeta/erase pro. All during the midst of contest prep. Should be interesting. Erase and anabeta are the first 'somewhat natural' supps that I've actually 'felt'
This is my sentiment as well since using AnaBeta especially. I have bought a lot less supplements since because it has made everything else I have tried look like a waste of money lol.

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
Are you logging? I heard good things about your C20 log.
I will be logging it, but not for some time.... Running it in PCT with AnaBeta for my upcoming bulk cycle I have planned.

Cant wait to see how it compares to the original though, Ive gone through prob 5 or 6 bottles of the original.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I will be logging it, but not for some time.... Running it in PCT with AnaBeta for my upcoming bulk cycle I have planned.

Cant wait to see how it compares to the original though, Ive gone through prob 5 or 6 bottles of the original.
Looking forward to seeing that!

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
mad love

props to PES customer service, got a wonderful box in the mail today containing 4 bottles of Anabeta!

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
wideguy

wideguy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Not suprised at all, nonetheless glad to hear they came through for you. You gonna log any of that? I did an anabeta log awhile back and aside from really loving that supplement,PES hooked it up all day. Nothing personal to anyone else, but they are definetley my favorite new supp. company of 2011.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not suprised at all, nonetheless glad to hear they came through for you. You gonna log any of that? I did an anabeta log awhile back and aside from really loving that supplement,PES hooked it up all day. Nothing personal to anyone else, but they are definetley my favorite new supp. company of 2011.
Reps! Much appreciated man

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
props to PES customer service, got a wonderful box in the mail today containing 4 bottles of Anabeta!
Damn that was quick you can't beat that.
Still been wanting to try anabeta, one day I'm going to get to it.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thank you very much for this. We work hard to keep everyone happy.

Merry Christmas to you and to all! :)

Ben

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Erase Pro just landed today...time to get the party started. People would start receiving bottles very soon. Don't forget about our giveaway in the promo section!

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
HAHA logged in just in time for the good news

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
niiiiice!

Excited to see this arrive on the doorstep!

Also received the notice from adams that my Anabeta was on the way... Thanks PES! great deal again.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not a problem. Let us know how you get on. :)

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
niiiiice!

Excited to see this arrive on the doorstep!

Also received the notice from adams that my Anabeta was on the way... Thanks PES! great deal again.
Who me? Couldn't be....

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
They still doing this deal at the store

When u buy an erase pro u get the 2 anabetas?

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
They still doing this deal at the store

When u buy an erase pro u get the 2 anabetas?
PES was doing for 5 days after the initial insider email . . . it ended last Tues midnight :( I got mine, should have the Anabeta any day now.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
PES was doing for 5 days after the initial insider email . . . it ended last Tues midnight :( I got mine, should have the Anabeta any day now.
Nice.
Missed out.
Not too upset though :)

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
Colossal F Up

I am guessing you guys screwed this one up seeing as I got an email from *** stating that my order hasn't shipped, they have no idea when it will ship, I can cancel if I want, and they will autocancel if it hasn't shipped by 27 jan.? Not trying to be harsh but if you were hoping to impress *** with order volumes, not being able to provide the stock to fill those orders is a blunder.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am unaware of any problems but have emailed Natty immediately for clarification. You will hear from him soon. :)

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No one messed up anywhere. Our sale was with a PRE-sale.

Bottles have been arriving to our warehouse and retailers warehouses this week. It takes a day or two to inventory and ship them out...nothing to worry about

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
No one messed up anywhere. Our sale was with a PRE-sale.

Bottles have been arriving to our warehouse and retailers warehouses this week. It takes a day or two to inventory and ship them out...nothing to worry about

Then I guess *** is just out of the loop, heres hoping my 2 bttles ship and arrive by NLT 27 Jan

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just a polite reminder to all who have missed it. Discussion of other retailers is against the forum rules here so we must tread carefully to make sure the admins of the board are happy. :)

Keith- don't worry, everything is going according to plan. Nothing to worry about.

jgraves31

jgraves31

Awards
Received 4 bottles of AnaBeta yesterday for purchase of 2 Erase Pro. Many thanks for the great promo and service, and looking forward to receiving and trying Erase Pro.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great to hear. Keep us updated. :)

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
I am guessing you guys screwed this one up seeing as I got an email from *** stating that my order hasn't shipped, they have no idea when it will ship, I can cancel if I want, and they will autocancel if it hasn't shipped by 27 jan.? Not trying to be harsh but if you were hoping to impress *** with order volumes, not being able to provide the stock to fill those orders is a blunder.
"they" just sent me an email stating the 2 Erase Pros I ordered are on the way via UPS......So apparently they are shipping at this time. Not sure if the holiday weekend will hinder other orders, but i suppose it depends when you ordered....they probably send them out in order.....

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
Looks like its the Got No Clue people that f'ed up, confirmation email sent, my erase pro is in the mail! My apologies to the peeps at PES

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not a problem. Please let us know how you get on guys. :)

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
Looks like its the Got No Clue people that f'ed up, confirmation email sent, my erase pro is in the mail! My apologies to the peeps at PES

louisaboy

Awards
  • Established
Got my 2 bottles of Anabeta!!!!! Erase Pro on the way also!!!!!!!!! PES=Winning!!!!! They are killing the supp game right now!! Lol!!! 1 erase pro+ 2 Anabeta for free!!! Who else does that? Lord help the other supp companies if and when they start making other products.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Got my 2 bottles of Anabeta!!!!! Erase Pro on the way also!!!!!!!!! PES=Winning!!!!! They are killing the supp game right now!! Lol!!! 1 erase pro+ 2 Anabeta for free!!! Who else does that? Lord help the other supp companies if and when they start making other products.
I love seeing people enthusiastic about PES. Although I am only a very small part of the company it is really humbling to see- we try hard.

'Start' making other products? The pre workout is almost ready and we have other things in the product line already. Not to tease or anything... :)

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
they sent me that email as well ....some sort of "delay" email....then they send the order out on time/before time (sent the 30th so it was before the 1st of the month actually).....maybe it was some sort of email glitch with them, since it was on backorder while they waited to be supplied. At least I know it will be here friday....now I can adjust down to 2 Erase per day (instead of 3) for this coming week to stretch it out till re-enforcements come lol....