Anabeta and tingling in hands and feet?
- 12-12-2011, 05:31 PM
- 12-12-2011, 05:55 PM
you may be having a hypoglycemic reaction from the dizziness effects...are you drinking enough water? anabeta makes me thirsty as a horse......::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...Crossfit - DEMIGOD -
12-13-2011, 02:17 AM
Get this too every now and then.. It's not so bad that it disrupts my workout or daily functioning, but definitely noticeable.. Could be a hypo type thing going on.. Could be circulatory issue.. My mom actually has it (I mentioned my symptoms to her ) and she has the same thing.. It's a genetic syndrome.. Nothing harmful, just
12-13-2011, 02:29 AM
I wasn't aware anyone experienced tingling in their extremities from AnaBeta. Are you sure the timing is not just coincidental?
12-13-2011, 02:31 AM
Ditto.. My Symptoms are year round, random times, as I mentioned.. It is just a thing that runs in my family .. Perhaps OP has the same thing and doesn't know itOriginally Posted by bdcc
Similar Forum Threads
- By lsmoguy in forum 35 and OlderReplies: 6Last Post: 07-03-2010, 01:17 AM
- By WILL DA BEAST in forum SupplementsReplies: 8Last Post: 06-08-2010, 08:52 PM
- By BigDGee35 in forum Get Diesel NutritionReplies: 3Last Post: 08-16-2009, 01:24 PM
- By ReaperX in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 0Last Post: 06-08-2007, 03:41 PM
- By Parteeman in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 0Last Post: 01-16-2006, 07:08 PM