Anabeta and tingling in hands and feet?
- 12-12-2011, 04:31 PM
- 12-12-2011, 04:55 PM
you may be having a hypoglycemic reaction from the dizziness effects...are you drinking enough water? anabeta makes me thirsty as a horse......::: Olympus Labs :::...Crossfit - DEMIGOD -
- 12-13-2011, 01:17 AM
Get this too every now and then.. It's not so bad that it disrupts my workout or daily functioning, but definitely noticeable.. Could be a hypo type thing going on.. Could be circulatory issue.. My mom actually has it (I mentioned my symptoms to her ) and she has the same thing.. It's a genetic syndrome.. Nothing harmful, just
Annoying.."no failure is final, nor is any success"
12-13-2011, 01:29 AM
I wasn't aware anyone experienced tingling in their extremities from AnaBeta. Are you sure the timing is not just coincidental?
12-13-2011, 01:31 AM
Ditto.. My Symptoms are year round, random times, as I mentioned.. It is just a thing that runs in my family .. Perhaps OP has the same thing and doesn't know itOriginally Posted by bdcc
"no failure is final, nor is any success"
Similar Forum Threads
- By lsmoguy in forum 35 and OlderReplies: 6Last Post: 07-03-2010, 12:17 AM
- By WILL DA BEAST in forum SupplementsReplies: 8Last Post: 06-08-2010, 07:52 PM
- By BigDGee35 in forum Get Diesel NutritionReplies: 3Last Post: 08-16-2009, 12:24 PM
- By ReaperX in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 0Last Post: 06-08-2007, 02:41 PM
- By Parteeman in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 0Last Post: 01-16-2006, 06:08 PM