Is the SHIFT / Erase stack ok for me? Opinions wanted.

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Here is MY opinion, if I was trying to lose weight...

8am : low impact cardio on an empty stomach (water with a scoop of aminos)

Lose the Aminos here -look into anabolic pump or need2slin, pop the dose 10 min before u Start cardio.
    9am : First meal of natty Peanut butter and Casein powder

Take Aminos at 9 am after cardio
    At 10 am have a protein shake. Just protein... Lose the pb! We talked about this lol! Switch to whey here

noon : Usually have a salad or another natty Peanut butter and Casein powder (this is fine now)

3pm : Piece of fruit (I would look at "pure protein" bars or power crunch bars ur trying to lose weight.. Fruit has sugar, you don't need that insulin spike

4pm : Gym (water with a scoop of aminos) fine here or move to immediately post work out
    Then have your Pwo at 5 pm NOT fruit juice! And DO NOT for the love of god sip it on the way to the gym! Put it in the trunk.. Please..

postwo : Fruit juice with whey (i take a couple of sips on the drive to the gym)

6pm : Dinner (carbs on weight training days)

9pm : Walk for an hour (optional, trying to encourage someone else to get a bit more active so i walk with them)

10pm : Yogurt, casein shake.(try to have this earlier or go to bed later.. Give yourself at least 1.5-2 hours to digest before hitting the sack) yogurt- should be fat free greek.. I'd look into non fat cottage cheese as well.. Or calorie countdown milk

10:30 : Lights out.
    I will give this a try, just to confirm, i don't need any carbs with my whey post workout?
    Also i like to have some carbs in my system b3fore a weight workout, what would you recommend and at what time?

I feel so out of the loop with my protein shake methodology, lol...

2. Quote Originally Posted by huggy77 View Post
    Ty Rosie! I love my blueberry amino powder.
    No worries

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
    •   

3. If you're taking in carbs, your body will burn those before it ever burns your fat... Will u lose some muscle, yea.. But just like you can't bulk without gaining some fat, u can't cut without losing some muscle.. It's extremely , extremely hard. It would have to be your sole purpose in life lol

Point is- your body Wont burn stored fat if you're feeding it carbs... Any carbs should come from green veggies.. Look up glycemic index..

4. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    If you're taking in carbs, your body will burn those before it ever burns your fat... Will u lose some muscle, yea.. But just like you can't bulk without gaining some fat, u can't cut without losing some muscle.. It's extremely , extremely hard. It would have to be your sole purpose in life lol

Point is- your body Wont burn stored fat if you're feeding it carbs... Any carbs should come from green veggies.. Look up glycemic index..
    You can definitely lean out without losing muscle mass - just have to manipulate your nutrition and training perfectly for you! Remember that loss of lean body mass does NOT mean that it is MUSCLE - lean body mass includes EVERYTHING in your body that is NOT bodyfat!

~Rosie~

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

5. what do you guys consider a good percentage of bodyfat lost per week (i know it will get harder when i get lower).

i started about a month ago around 34% and i am now down to 30.7...

I get it checked again Friday. I am hoping to get under 30% this week...
    •   

6. Log is started..... Today is my first day weight training on the full dosage of Erase and AT2...

anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/189492-log-pes-erase.html

7. Quote Originally Posted by huggy77 View Post
    what do you guys consider a good percentage of bodyfat lost per week (i know it will get harder when i get lower).

i started about a month ago around 34% and i am now down to 30.7...

I get it checked again Friday. I am hoping to get under 30% this week...
    It is recommended to lose 0.5% bodyfat per week - some lose less (those who are already lean and want to get that little bit leaner) and others more (generally those who have a lot to lose). Be aware that the faster you lose it, the less likely most are to keep it off. You'll know if you're losing too fast - you want to KEEP the muscle mass that you currently have, so DON'T sacrifice that over wanting fast results.

~Rosie~

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Erase/Shift Stack Question?
    By laidback64 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-27-2011, 09:49 PM
  2. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-22-2011, 11:36 AM
  3. Question about erase/shift stack
    By Alda in forum PES
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-27-2011, 08:39 AM