Is the SHIFT / Erase stack ok for me? Opinions wanted.
- 12-21-2011, 05:26 PM
Also i like to have some carbs in my system b3fore a weight workout, what would you recommend and at what time?
I feel so out of the loop with my protein shake methodology, lol...
- 12-21-2011, 05:58 PM
12-21-2011, 09:58 PM
If you're taking in carbs, your body will burn those before it ever burns your fat... Will u lose some muscle, yea.. But just like you can't bulk without gaining some fat, u can't cut without losing some muscle.. It's extremely , extremely hard. It would have to be your sole purpose in life lol
Point is- your body Wont burn stored fat if you're feeding it carbs... Any carbs should come from green veggies.. Look up glycemic index..
12-22-2011, 09:42 AM
12-22-2011, 02:08 PM
what do you guys consider a good percentage of bodyfat lost per week (i know it will get harder when i get lower).
i started about a month ago around 34% and i am now down to 30.7...
I get it checked again Friday. I am hoping to get under 30% this week...
12-22-2011, 03:35 PM
Log is started..... Today is my first day weight training on the full dosage of Erase and AT2...
12-22-2011, 04:00 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By laidback64 in forum Weight LossReplies: 4Last Post: 07-27-2011, 09:49 PM
- By JRC in forum PESReplies: 5Last Post: 06-22-2011, 11:36 AM
- By Alda in forum PESReplies: 7Last Post: 05-27-2011, 08:39 AM
- By seccsi in forum PESReplies: 7Last Post: 04-10-2011, 03:51 PM
- By louisaboy in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 03-10-2011, 02:57 AM