Alpha T2 dosage

S

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
Hi all,

I'm coming to the end of my third week of the new alpha T2. Before I ask my question, let me say this is a very impressive supplement. Anyway, my question is this....

Now that I can easily tolerate 4 capsules a day with ease, would it be sensible to increase my daily dosage to five capsules over the last week or so? Has anybody gone as high as this an experienced any enhanced fat loss? I'm reaching the most difficult phase, ie hitting 10% ish where fat loss slows down to almost nothing despite various changes in dietary strategies, hence my question.

Thanks all!

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Advise against it...
Cycle carbs to manipulate body fat...but I'm sure Ben Kev or Natty can give you the exact reason why. It is to do with 3,3

C

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yea even 4 is a lot IMO.. It's a very effective product.. You'd be better suited adding in another fat burner that works through different mechanisms ( not thyroid or beta antagonist related..) something like animal cuts or oxy elite will kick u to the next level..

S

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
Good point about the beta-antogonist. The potential down-regulation of the beta receptors caused by the increase in dosage is a real risk. Therefore I'll refrain from increasing the dosage any further. I will just have follow the advice of the post who replied first, painful as it is....add in a couple of extremely low carbs days into my weekly regime.

C

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good point about the beta-antogonist. The potential down-regulation of the beta receptors caused by the increase in dosage is a real risk. Therefore I'll refrain from increasing the dosage any further. I will just have follow the advice of the post who replied first, painful as it is....add in a couple of extremely low carbs days into my weekly regime.
I've been carb cycling for years. The beauty is you can go to town on the veggies and lean meats and you'll look and feel amazing. Eat til you're full, drink lots of water, and get a delicious protein.. Then one day a week u can cheat.. it works well and u can be flexible with ur cheat days too..

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hi all,

I'm coming to the end of my third week of the new alpha T2. Before I ask my question, let me say this is a very impressive supplement. Anyway, my question is this....

Now that I can easily tolerate 4 capsules a day with ease, would it be sensible to increase my daily dosage to five capsules over the last week or so? Has anybody gone as high as this an experienced any enhanced fat loss? I'm reaching the most difficult phase, ie hitting 10% ish where fat loss slows down to almost nothing despite various changes in dietary strategies, hence my question.

Thanks all!
Instead of doing this youd be better off taking caffeine and even 1,3 with each Alpha-T2.

Caffeine goes great with beta agonists. We left it out of the formula because it doesnt need it, but if you are looking for even more of an edge go for it