Erase/Shift/DAA Inquiry

chandlerbing

Awards
I'm in the middle of a Erase/Shift/DAA cycle right now. 3 caps of Erase and Shift per day and one portion of Athletix Adamantium (DAA blend). My BF% has gotten higher and something is causing some bloating. Has anyone dealt with these issues on this product?

Also my friend (a girl) used a week of a shift cycle and gained weight. The same Shift is what I am using in my cycle. (She stopped due to the increase in weight)

Any help is appreciated.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
SHIFT is just pure 3,3-T2, an active thyroid hormone in your body. It increases resting metabolism. I have not seen anyone bloating from it, but if this is the case for you then I would drop it from the stack

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
SHIFT is just pure 3,3-T2, an active thyroid hormone in your body. It increases resting metabolism. I have not seen anyone bloating from it, but if this is the case for you then I would drop it from the stack
I wonder..

I am taking at2 right now which has the 3,3 in it. Also have experience bad bloating since starting and I attributed it a different product I was taking.. Some bloating has subsided since stopping that one, but still remains. If I recall correctly, though, when I took the original at2 in June.. I had no negative effects. Honestly natty- is it even possible for at2 or shift to cause a bloating reaction? I'm goin on a cruise leaving Xmas day! Can't be having this!! Lol

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Could stacking with Oep at 3 / day EACH br causing adverse effects in me? Too much rauwloscine?

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Perhaps, it would depend heavily on the user though.

Some people using yohimbine will notice a bit of water retention in theory. I have never had any issues with this though.

sarguy

Awards
  • Established
Pardon the butting in, but with the holidays approaching, have there been any (and I mean any) foods that have been recently added into your diet?

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Youd want to start low, thats for sure. Some people can handle a lot, some cant
Well I meant in terms of possible bloating.. Like too much caffeine or stimulation of thyroid leading to a shutdown and hence actually slowing the metabolism (like if you suppress estrogen too much and get those nasty sides)

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That wouldn't be bloating as much as just getting fatter.

Bloating is GI distention or water retention. If you are getting fatter something is wrong.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That wouldn't be bloating as much as just getting fatter.

Bloating is GI distention or water retention. If you are getting fatter something is wrong.
Lol well I stopped the at2 n started methyldrene25.. Ephedra.. Bloating gone in 2 days :/ maybe an ingredient in the new at2 doest agree with me... Original version was gold for me.. It wasn't fat.. It was puffiness in lower abdomen and around waist/back.. Rest of my body was fine/leaning out and weight was dropping..

Edit: i also want to be clear that i still love n support pes.. I am also holding on to that bottle of at2 and will attempt to use it again in the future when I can run it stand alone and monitor precise effects.. I'm willing to do this bc pes products have all worked great for me n continue to do so (currently in week 3 of erase+AB) <dropped the at2 which was part of the triple stack>

So I have by no means written off the product.. Really just trying to gather up more info n see if anyone else had this issue!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Are you still on OEP? Rauwolscine would be the most likely culprit.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Are you still on OEP? Rauwolscine would be the most likely culprit.
Yes 3 a day. Oep has always been good to me..... Perhaps too much of it though when stacking at2 and Oep