Is ERASE for me?

Broly

Awards
  • Established
I'm doing a recomp and I'm thinking about using ERASE to help me lose fat e some water weight, since it is mainly an AI and probably has anti-cortisol properties, but my question here is: will it affect negatively my joints and libido? I'm asking this because in the past I've used AI's - a blend with both ATD + 3-OHAT and 6-bromo at other time - and both affected my libido, more the ATD/3-OHAT combo than the 6-bromo, and my joints were way to painfull to lift while on ATD/3-OHAT, but with 6-bromo this didn't happen perhaps because I was also using fish oils and was on a bulking phase so my water and fats intake was high. So I'd like to see what you have to say about ERASE regarding these two departments :)

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm doing a recomp and I'm thinking about using ERASE to help me lose fat e some water weight, since it is mainly an AI and probably has anti-cortisol properties, but my question here is: will it affect negatively my joints and libido? I'm asking this because in the past I've used AI's - a blend with both ATD + 3-OHAT and 6-bromo at other time - and both affected my libido, more the ATD/3-OHAT combo than the 6-bromo, and my joints were way to painfull to lift while on ATD/3-OHAT, but with 6-bromo this didn't happen perhaps because I was also using fish oils and was on a bulking phase so my water and fats intake was high. So I'd like to see what you have to say about ERASE regarding these two departments :)
Based on anecdotal reports the only impact Erase has on libido is a positive one. Some individuals experience sore joints but others dont.

The most we can say is start at the recommended dosage (3 capsules per day), and asses any side effects. If you notice joint discomfort reduce dosage by one capsule and it will clear up.

Some people have higher estrogen than others.

Broly

Awards
  • Established
As far as estrogen goes I don't know how mine is, but I know I have naturally high total testosterone (757,5ng/dl in a scale going from 200 to 800ng/dl) acording to a bloodwork I've done in september '09.

So basically you're telling me to go straight to the 3caps a day and then tapper off by one capsule if I feel and discomfort with it at that dosing am I right? If so I might give it a go :)

Thanks for the fast input too;)

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
As far as estrogen goes I don't know how mine is, but I know I have naturally high total testosterone (757,5ng/dl in a scale going from 200 to 800ng/dl) acording to a bloodwork I've done in september '09.

So basically you're telling me to go straight to the 3caps a day and then tapper off by one capsule if I feel and discomfort with it at that dosing am I right? If so I might give it a go :)

Thanks for the fast input too;)
No problem man

and yeah, thats exactly how everyone does it. They go into standard dosing and adjust accordingly based on the outcome (whether or not they experience joint pain). If you dont get any pain just stick to 3 capsules per day for the whole cycle.

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
3 caps at once 1 x a day? Or 1 cap 3x a day?

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
2AM 1PM is standard dosing.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you are going to use Erase for a recomp, then you have picked the PERFECT product, IMO! :)

Honestly, re joints, Erase has the OPPOSITE effect on me than everyone else, and the higher I dose, the BETTER my joints become! Like I said though, this is the OPPOSITE than normal effect of a product with AI and cortisol control properties, and my body has its own anomalies which cause it to respond like this, so this effect is a one-of-a-kind. Re males, from the feedback I have seen to date, ~3 caps a day is the dosage that most can use before experiencing issues re joints - if this happens, just go down to two caps a day...OR, start at two caps a day for a week and if your joints are fine, go up to three caps a day, and see from there...

Re libido, Erase is awesome at this ;)

See my complete Review of Erase for more comprehensive details on my experience with and thoughts of the product.

3 caps at once 1 x a day? Or 1 cap 3x a day?
Dosing/Timing for 2-3 caps of Erase Daily

Option A
Dose - 1 cap first thing
Dose 2 - 1 cap 6-8 hours post-Dose 1
Dose 3 (optional) - 1 cap pre-bed

Option B
Dose 1 - 2 caps first thing
Dose 2 - 1 cap 6-8 hours post-Dose 1~Rosie~

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You can take all 3 at once, but if you do be sure its at the same time every day. If you spread the 3 caps out you dont have to be tedious with timing.

The tamox thing is up to you

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
thanks i think ill start erase the third week into tamox

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
From my experience Erase is great for recomp, you will lose weight without trying to do, I plan on using it to help me cut weight within a week. It really dries the living day light out of me.

Broly

Awards
  • Established
Thanks kevin, rosie, nattydisaster and andrew, I'll buy a bottle of it and then I may post here my review of the product ;) (perhaps with pre and post pictures, but I can't guarantee that :p )

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks kevin, rosie, nattydisaster and andrew, I'll buy a bottle of it and then I may post here my review of the product ;) (perhaps with pre and post pictures, but I can't guarantee that :p )
Awesome, look forward to seeing something from you!

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Looking forward to the review bro.

Broly

Awards
  • Established
I belive that if I made a review it would be something a bit different from what you've heard untill now: I'm not workingout in a gym, my home workouts basically consist in dumbbell and bodyweight exercises, so the results from the product won't be the typical ones that you see from a review done by someone in a gym environment along with the product...
I belive it's going to be a much more "raw" or "natural" review, in the sense that all the results I'll see will be the ones that someone doing a simple recomp diet (basically low carbs/cycling carbs but not too strict), with only whey and perhaps fish oils (for joint support while on ERASE) as supplements, and a workout based on simple, homemade exercises:)

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I belive that if I made a review it would be something a bit different from what you've heard untill now: I'm not workingout in a gym, my home workouts basically consist in dumbbell and bodyweight exercises, so the results from the product won't be the typical ones that you see from a review done by someone in a gym environment along with the product...
I belive it's going to be a much more "raw" or "natural" review, in the sense that all the results I'll see will be the ones that someone doing a simple recomp diet (basically low carbs/cycling carbs but not too strict), with only whey and perhaps fish oils (for joint support while on ERASE) as supplements, and a workout based on simple, homemade exercises:)
Sounds interesting, keep us posted!