Questions regarding Erase/Alpha T2 stack

bdybldnaam

Awards
Originally I was going to do DS Lean Xtreme, but then someone pointed me in the direction of a Erase/Alpha T2 stack, which to be honest appeal to me more.

However I have a few questions I hope you can answer.

Long story short.. I have been battling depression for a year or so and finally kicked my meds this summer. Over the course of the depression, I gained a fair bit of weight, especially in the lower abdominal region. I lost most of the weight, but the lower abdominal fat is pretty stubborn.

Could the Erase/Alpha T2 stack help me lose my gut??

I just started lifting weights again.. Is it too soon to begin with such a stack?

Now I know it's not regular yohimbine in the Alpha T2, but I have previously had blood pressure issues and trouble sleeping with regular yohimbine. Should I be worried about the Rauwolscine?

Anything else I should be cautious of when doing this stack?

Thanks guys..

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hi, thanks for your enquiry.

Due to receptor location in the body rauwolscine is one of the most effective ingredients at burning body fat located around your abdomen and the stack you mentioned is very popular in people trying to cut weight. Erase has a nice muscle hardening effect from lowering your subcutaneous water levels.

Rauwolscine is much safer than regular yohimbe and the number of reported side effects we have heard is very low. Of course we still prefer to be cautious so please monitor your blood pressure as an extra measure of safety.

For most people if they dose of AT2 is not particularly late they will still be able to sleep ok, the stimulant aspect is very mild.

I hope this helps. If not please feel free to ask another question. :)

Ben

bdybldnaam

Awards
How does Erase compare to Anabeta?

In my case - wanting to shred abdominal fat (any gains are welcome) - would you chose Anabeta over Erase?

Maybe run the Alpha T2 solo?

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Both are solid. I would personally do AT2 with AnaBeta.

I love AnaBeta, even for fat loss.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Originally I was going to do DS Lean Xtreme, but then someone pointed me in the direction of a Erase/Alpha T2 stack, which to be honest appeal to me more.

However I have a few questions I hope you can answer.

Long story short.. I have been battling depression for a year or so and finally kicked my meds this summer. Over the course of the depression, I gained a fair bit of weight, especially in the lower abdominal region. I lost most of the weight, but the lower abdominal fat is pretty stubborn.

Could the Erase/Alpha T2 stack help me lose my gut??

I just started lifting weights again.. Is it too soon to begin with such a stack?

Now I know it's not regular yohimbine in the Alpha T2, but I have previously had blood pressure issues and trouble sleeping with regular yohimbine. Should I be worried about the Rauwolscine?

Anything else I should be cautious of when doing this stack?

Thanks guys..
The Erase/Alpha-T2 stack would be perfect for your needs for many reasons.

The alpha-2 receptor antagonization provided by rauwolscine shuts off typical fat storage mechanisms (mainly in the spare tire region) and this makes the other ingredients in the product work even better towards fat loss.

Erase while being an anti-estrogen is also a good product for reducing cortisol. Many researchers and expert trainers alike have found that excess cortisol levels correlate to excess body fat in the abdominal region and even reduced musculature (catabolic/lipogenic hormone).

As a whole the stack works through every angle possible to reduce adipose tissue, so i feel it would be the perfect stack for your goals especially because it works better on the abdomen.

As BDCC has said, rauwolscine does not produce side effects in the same way regular yohimbine does. Regular yohimbine leaves me feeling terrible, but i can pop a capsule of alpha-t2 before bed and sleep solid.

Anabeta is a great product if you're looking to recomp or put more size on your frame, but if you're strictly looking for the hard/lean abdominal look i would have to say Erase/Alpha-T2 are the first products id recommend.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
On paper I think Alpha-T2 and Erase look better. I just can't ignore AnaBeta. If I lost fat on it while gaining LBM in a bulk then not using it in a cut is inexcusable to me lol. Unless you would prefer to lose weight and not fat i.e., you don't want to retain lean tissue.

bdybldnaam

Awards
I don't want to lose weight per se. I'm comfortable with my weight. What I'm not happy about is the flap on my stomach. I would like to get rid of the flap and get a flat stomach again. I don't need sixpack abs.

I would love to gain muscle while losing fat, but seems unlikely when eating at a calorie deficit.

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
I can't wait to start up my Anabeta + Division1 run :) I'm a fan of Erase and a-t2 but the more i read about AB...

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't want to lose weight per se. I'm comfortable with my weight. What I'm not happy about is the flap on my stomach. I would like to get rid of the flap and get a flat stomach again. I don't need sixpack abs.

I would love to gain muscle while losing fat, but seems unlikely when eating at a calorie deficit.
Check my beta log before I became a rep. I lost fat while gaining muscle. It seems unlikely but it definitely happens with some people.

Ben

bdybldnaam

Awards
Awesome log, my man.
Will definitely have Anabeta in my future bulk!! :thumbsup:

Been reading a lot and seems I can't go wrong with either stack. But think I'm going for the Alpha T2/Erase stack at first.

Regarding dosing - found this from nattydisaster:

Dose 1 (first thing upon waking on an empty stomach) - 2 caps Alpha-T2 + 1 cap Erase
Dose 2 (6-8 hours post-Dose 1) - 1 cap Alpha-T2 + 1 cap Erase
Dose 3 (15-60 minutes pre-bed) - 1 cap Erase (with or without food)
Do not eat for at least 30 minutes after doses 1 and 2.
Do not exceed 4 capsules of Alpha-T2 or 4 capsules of Erase in any 24-hour period.

Should be ok for me, right (I'm around 170 lbs)?
Should I follow the same schedule on workout days? Just squeeze wo in between doses? Or dose pre or post wo?

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thank you. :)

That schedule is absolutely fine. If training you can move your doses slightly but make sure food and AT2 are kept apart because of the rauwolscine in it.

I liked training with AT2 because it makes me sweat profusely but I do not train on an empty stomach so I was mitigating the effects somewhat.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great QA. Just what I was looking for.
Good, I am glad it is helpful to you. If there is anything else you want to know please do not hesitate to ask. We are all very friendly. :)

bdybldnaam

Awards
Hate training on empty stomach, so will probably do something like this:

06:00 - 2 caps Alpha + 1 cap Erase
06:30 - Breakfast
10:00 - Meal
13:00 - Lunch
14:00 - 1 cap Alpha - 1 cap Erase
15:00 - Pre workout meal/shake
16:30 - Post workout meal/shake
19:00 - Dinner
21:30 - 1 cap Erase + Pre bed snack

Seems ok?

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lunch and AT2 are quite close. Rauwolscine breaks down in the presence of insulin so we recommend being as 'empty stomach' as possible for maximum effect.

bdybldnaam

Awards
What about cutting lunch back an hour @ 12:00, then AT2 @ 14:00?

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

bdybldnaam

Awards
BTW.. any other things I should be cautious about?

My water intake is around a gallon a day. Should I drink more while on stack?

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
BTW.. any other things I should be cautious about?

My water intake is around a gallon a day. Should I drink more while on stack?

A gallon a day should more than suffice. If you notice any additional thirst just drink more.

bdybldnaam

Awards
Will do.

Now just to be 100% sure. This stack don't require any form of PCT, right?

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That correct.

bdybldnaam

Awards
Ordered enough for 4 weeks.

Let's say I do those 4 weeks of Erase/AlphaT2.

When can I start a new stack (if neccessary)?

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Straight away. We recommend up to 8 weeks on both supplements.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Please let us know how you get on. :)

Good luck. Ben