Erase and a Test Cycle

unvme2

unvme2

Awards
What's going on everyone. Have a question. My source could not get ameridex and looking to take something to keep my estrogen levels down but not trying to wipe them out.
I will be on Test400 which is a cyp, enth, pro blend and will shoot just once a week. This will be my first cycle and going on the side of caution. I have more then one bottle now and wondering what should I take to help with my estrogen levels when I start. One or two caps per day??
I am not trying to cruch my estrogen cause I know it's needed with Test to I can grow and a brother does not want dry joint either. Just enough to help with the bloat and everything in check.

Does anyone have any experience with this??

Thanks a lot guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

unvme2

unvme2

Awards
Well, this thread was not to popular; :) Well, It's been four weeks into my test cycle and I am just taking 1 cap a night and so far I can not complain. I am up to 600mg per week of a test400 blend and do have a little bloat but that's normal. Nips are good and every thing else is going well.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Keep us updated please. It would be nice to have more substantial feedback of people running it while on cycle, especially if you are planning to get bloodwork. :)

Ben

unvme2

unvme2

Awards
Will do. Plan to get some work done about half way through the cycle. I have just as of yesterday, bumped to two caps a day. Take one around lunch time and the other right before I go to bed. Now I have not have any type of symptoms of using the test in regards to gyno. Nips do it itch once in a blue moon but that is it. I am holding a bit of water but think that is because I am not drinking enough. So for the next four weeks will be using two caps a day and see if there is any sort of difference. Mind you. I am only on 400mg test per week. I think if I went any higher then 600mg (thought I was pushing 500mg and it was actually 600mg and did not want to go that high on my first run so it will be 400mg from here till the end), then I would get aromasin or something as strong. Also if I stacked then I would as well. My next cycle will be d-bol, test, and deca and I think with that cycle, something stronger then erase might be needed but I could be wrong.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
1 or 2 erase on cycle should be fine for what you are looking for, I honestly wouldnt go any higher, although some guys have gone much higher without being on test, more is not always better. Keep us posted how you feel 2 works, drink more water, and watch those joints.

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
Just out of curiosity, what kind of gains have you seen 4, almost 5, weeks in?

unvme2

unvme2

Awards
Just out of curiosity, what kind of gains have you seen 4, almost 5, weeks in?
Well, when I started I was 220. Started on NOv. 4th. I am now a solid 230. Showing good size gains and good pumps when I workout. My strength is finally now starting to go up. The weight just feels lighter. The big test is Thursday when I do legs. I am enjoying it so far. I did bump it to what I thought was 500mg a week but was actually 600mg and really did not want to go that high, so now I am just stickwith with .5Cc every 3rd day which is a total of 400mg test blend.
My issue is eating. Trying to eat more and at times I am just not hungry. I am starting to eat even smaller meals and eat every two hours or so and see it that helps. Through the course of the day if I have not gotten my protein or calories in. I turn to shakes, PB&J, and other high calorie meals which I know is not the way to go but do not do it all the time.
I have also bumped up my caps of Erase to two a day and will keep it at that level unless I feel I need to go higher and i do not think I will need to with just 400mg a week.
I have about 8-12 weeks left and want to get up to 240 before I start my PCT. Will see how things go.

unvme2

unvme2

Awards
What's going on everyone?? Happy holidays to all. Well, I am about 6 days in of using two caps a day instead of one and I must say. I can notice a difference. My nips were itchy at times and tender but no puffyness to worry about so with two caps all that has gone away. Nothing at all. I think I will ride this 2 caps out until my PCT. I am also staying at 400mg per week so I should be good. Still at 230 but my food intake has been all over the place but now that the holidays are just about done I can buckle down more on the important stuff.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good news with increasing your dosage.

Keep us updated and merry Christmas! :)

Ben

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
someone on here, and i forget who, ran 1g test/week with 3 erase/day. bw showed e2 at 32 or something like that. extremely effective to say the least

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
someone on here, and i forget who, ran 1g test/week with 3 erase/day. bw showed e2 at 32 or something like that. extremely effective to say the least
Definitely.

that was jasen

unvme2

unvme2

Awards
Good news with increasing your dosage.

Keep us updated and merry Christmas! :)

Ben
Thanks bro, I most certainly will. Erase is a godsend. It is such a wonderful product. And will definilty will keep you posted on how things go.

Happy holidays to you and yours too my brother.

GO BULLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

unvme2

unvme2

Awards
Wow, that is something to think about for my next cycle. Always felt that with higher dosages, you would need something like aromasin or maybe lethro but shoot, if erase does the trick. It's all good.

My next cycle in late winter (Feb or March) will be 700mg total per week with test+deca and a 4 week kickstart with D-bol. Have been doing my research and hearing d-bol can really raise prolactin levels so will be keeping on the low side. Maybe just 20mg per week. Will be curious with all of that if 3 caps per day will do the trick. But if your boy had 1g per week with 3 caps I am sure it will work for me.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That is the link Natty posted as the first reply in this thread!

You two need to read more thoroughly. :)

unvme2

unvme2

Awards
That is the link Natty posted as the first reply in this thread!

You two need to read more thoroughly. :)
True that bro. I had read it when he first posted that. But that was alsmost a month ago. Just re-read it though. Good looking