Recomp: Anabeta, Alpha t-2, and Erase

bowhunter28

bowhunter28

Awards
  • Established
Well I started this stack today because I have been trying to recomp without supps other than staples and I have hit a wall. Thought these three would be good options to continue my goal. I have taken A T-2 and Erase in the past at Maintenance calories and was pretty impressed. I just recently used Anabeta in a pct and kept every last one of my gains for the first time.

Here is my dosing:

Anabeta: 2caps pre-wo, 2caps post-wo
Alpha t-2: 2caps am, 1cap pm
Erase: 2caps am, 1cap pm

Here is my question to anybody that can help: Without these supps on my recomp, I was about 200-400 cals over maintenance with VERY little muscle gain and average fat loss. My fat loss has ceased and I don't want to lower my cals because I hate being in a deficit. Where should I put my cals at while on this stack for better muscle gain while dropping about 5-7lbs of fat while on this cycle. My cardio is VERY limited. Maybe 1-2 times per week if I can find the time, however, I am lifting 4-5 times per week.

Thanks for the help! I plan on making small updates on progress through out this stack and sharing my opinions.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Well I started this stack today because I have been trying to recomp without supps other than staples and I have hit a wall. Thought these three would be good options to continue my goal. I have taken A T-2 and Erase in the past at Maintenance calories and was pretty impressed. I just recently used Anabeta in a pct and kept every last one of my gains for the first time.

Here is my dosing:

Anabeta: 2caps pre-wo, 2caps post-wo
Alpha t-2: 2caps am, 1cap pm
Erase: 2caps am, 1cap pm

Here is my question to anybody that can help: Without these supps on my recomp, I was about 200-400 cals over maintenance with VERY little muscle gain and average fat loss. My fat loss has ceased and I don't want to lower my cals because I hate being in a deficit. Where should I put my cals at while on this stack for better muscle gain while dropping about 5-7lbs of fat while on this cycle. My cardio is VERY limited. Maybe 1-2 times per week if I can find the time, however, I am lifting 4-5 times per week.

Thanks for the help! I plan on making small updates on progress through out this stack and sharing my opinions.

Your stack looks pretty sick, thats definitely going to make the process easier!

Recomping is a very hard trick to pull off if you're not used to how its done, though.

Typically whats worked best for me is i eat about maintenance calories on my standard low carb diet. Then every 4th night i have set for a "refeed", where i have carbs pwo and a limitless amount in the meal following until im full. I usually also paired the refeed with my weakest body part to try and shock additional growth in.

I believe there are lots of different concepts based on the idea of recomping including carb cycling, calorie cycling, intermittent fasting, etc. I even believe UD2.0 had a whole section about people trying to lose fat and gain muscle at the same time.

bowhunter28

bowhunter28

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the response. I really like your refeeding concept. I think I am going to try it. I have never tried anything other than just adding or subtracting calories and varying workouts. I think I am in for a good run for the next 4 weeks.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Thanks for the response. I really like your refeeding concept. I think I am going to try it. I have never tried anything other than just adding or subtracting calories and varying workouts. I think I am in for a good run for the next 4 weeks.
No problem man, it should be a good time.

The refeeding plan works great because with a little tweaking its useful on balls-to-the-wall cut or a recomp/lean bulk cycle.

Depending on what my goals are is how i set the calories on any given day, how strict i am with the carb up/higher calorie day, and how often i have the refeed.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Your stack looks pretty sick, thats definitely going to make the process easier!

Recomping is a very hard trick to pull off if you're not used to how its done, though.

Typically whats worked best for me is i eat about maintenance calories on my standard low carb diet. Then every 4th night i have set for a "refeed", where i have carbs pwo and a limitless amount in the meal following until im full. I usually also paired the refeed with my weakest body part to try and shock additional growth in.

I believe there are lots of different concepts based on the idea of recomping including carb cycling, calorie cycling, intermittent fasting, etc. I even believe UD2.0 had a whole section about people trying to lose fat and gain muscle at the same time.
I may look into this when I have to drop 20 lbs before fight, thanks bro

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I may look into this when I have to drop 20 lbs before fight, thanks bro

Definitely!

Dropping all the weight before a weigh-in to gain a bunch back with a carb-up immediately after is a great trick!