Advice on anabeta

ToNNNNyT

Awards
Is 1.5g protein per pound of bw enough to get the full effects of anabeta or do I need to increase it?

Also Do I have to take the caps with meals or should I just space them evenly.

And finally is the stack Erase and anabeta enough for decent lean gains or should I add in alpha t2?

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You would only want to add Alpha-T2 if you are wanting added fat loss

1.5g/lb protein is good

I personally would take the caps with meals. Spreading them out is not all that important, but you dont want to be taking more than 2 in 1 dose

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is 1.5g protein per pound of bw enough to get the full effects of anabeta or do I need to increase it?

Also Do I have to take the caps with meals or should I just space them evenly.

And finally is the stack Erase and anabeta enough for decent lean gains or should I add in alpha t2?
1.5 grams of protein per pound of bodyweight is definitely adequate - you really only need 1.5 grams per KILOGRAM of bodyweight, so you're well covered.

AnaBeta, from my experience, is best taken WITH the meal, either just before, or just after it.

Erase and AnaBeta is great for making lean gains. You could add in Alpha-T2 is you wanted, but it's not necessary. Remember that if you want LEAN gains, your NUTRITION is the most important factor, along with TRAINING - get those right just for you, and using the Erase/AnaBeta stack will just make your results that much better!

~Rosie~

bluedevil00

bluedevil00

Awards
IMO I would dose 2 before and 2 after workouts and with morning and night meals on off days. That worked best for me.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Some people like 1 cap with each meal, some will do 2 pre and post, as long as you have no sides and only have so much time for meals, I see no prob, 1.5g of protein per lbs is more than fine.

clarkis

Awards
Didnt want to start a new thread since sounds like most of you in this one could help me....

About to start an Anabeta/DAA/Erase stack and wondering if I could or should continue with my regular sups = Pre-WO creatine nitrate + mesomorph, Post-WO krealkalyn, and couple cups of coffee throughout the morning?

Also, just finished using ephedrine/caffeine and zma. So can I jump right into this stack or do I need to wait a little?

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Your other supplements are fine.

You can jump straight in. :)

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Pleasure. Please let us know how you get on!

Good luck.

Ben

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
I'll jump in here if that's ok, I'm going to start my lean bulk in January, free test and anabeta to start then after 4 weeks add IGF2 . I was reding up on anabeta and the recommendation to get proper BCAAs amount. My ON whey has some in each serving but do any of you have good BCAA supp to take and how much? Thanks

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The big thing with AnaBeta is it increases anabolism in general as well as hunger (in most users) so using aminos between meals may help take advantage of that.

Natty recommends USP Labs Modern BCAAs with a 8:1:1 leucine ratio to spike muscle protein synthesis. At the moment there is a sale through USPowders on Nutraplanet.

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Thanks bdcc, I appreciate it. I usually have 2 scoops whey upon waking with some toast, hit the gym then another 2 scoops post workout. So if I understanding correctly I should take this between meals throughout the day? I am still learning all I can, been outta the game for some time so all your info is greatly appreciated! Thanks

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes, leucine in BCAAs spikes muscle protein synthesis and only requires small doses.