PES Products Information

  1. New Member
    simba7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    3
    Answers
    0

    PES Products Information


    Hi guys,

    I am interested in taking PES products however i have noticed the capsules are made of geletin.

    My question is

    1a - Is the geletin made from animal, fish or vegetarian sources.

    1b - If animal then is it kosher or halal.

    I would greatly appreciate it if someone could answer.

    Thanks!


  2. Professional Member
    kevinhy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    3,093
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by simba7 View Post
    Hi guys,

    I am interested in taking PES products however i have noticed the capsules are made of geletin.

    My question is

    1a - Is the geletin made from animal, fish or vegetarian sources.

    1b - If animal then is it kosher or halal.

    I would greatly appreciate it if someone could answer.

    Thanks!
    Ill find out the answer and get back with you shortly.
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements

  3. Professional Member
    kevinhy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    3,093
    Answers
    0

    The capsules are bovine.

    Im not sure what makes something "Kosher".
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements

    •   
       

  4. New Member
    simba7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    3
    Answers
    0

    Thanks for your reply.

    It just means the animal was blessed before slaughter by saying a prayer.

    Thanks

  5. New Member
    ezjax's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    187
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by simba7 View Post
    Thanks for your reply.

    It just means the animal was blessed before slaughter by saying a prayer.

    Thanks
    i promised myself i wouldnt ever post here again, but its not true what you are saying. there is no blessing involved with kosher food. the animal must be cloven hooved and chew their cud. it can not be a pig and the animal must be ritually slaughtered. if its a fish it cant be a bottom feeder or have a shell. you also cant have milk and meat within a few hours of eachother...

    on pasach you cant have any laven bread...

    other than that everything is kosher... And gelatin is pig intestine so if you are kosher or halal no you cant eat it.. bovine is a cow. must be ritually slaughtered

  6. New Member
    simba7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    3
    Answers
    0

    Sorry i meant halal is blessed.

    Bovine is a cow, buffalo or similar.

  7. Professional Member
    kevinhy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    3,093
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by ezjax View Post
    i promised myself i wouldnt ever post here again, but its not true what you are saying. there is no blessing involved with kosher food. the animal must be cloven hooved and chew their cud. it can not be a pig and the animal must be ritually slaughtered. if its a fish it cant be a bottom feeder or have a shell. you also cant have milk and meat within a few hours of eachother...

    on pasach you cant have any laven bread...

    other than that everything is kosher... And gelatin is pig intestine so if you are kosher or halal no you cant eat it.. bovine is a cow. must be ritually slaughtered
    Interesting.

    Either way, im sure it would specify whether or not it were Kosher. In this case no specification exists, so i have to say that they are not Kosher.
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements

  8. Diamond Member
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    15,634
    Answers
    0

    Just pop open capsule and swallow the powder then.

  9. Professional Member
    kevinhy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    3,093
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Just pop open capsule and swallow the powder then.
    Yeah that sounds like a good plan.


    I probably wouldnt try this with Anabeta though. I was having wisdom tooth pains before and natty tricked me into eating the powder from an Anabeta capsule because it relieves toothaches in ayurveda. The taste is completely awful and the powder just clumped to the inside of my mouth like sand.

    He got some good laughs out of it though.
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements

  10. Diamond Member
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    15,634
    Answers
    0

    If the powder touched the capsule though I'm not sure if that is an issue or not.

  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. stack information on cel products
    By mh625 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-16-2010, 05:12 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-24-2009, 10:55 PM
  3. For Sale: MISC PUMP YOU UP PRODUCTS! (Miscellaneous Products)
    By bodybuilder19 in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-19-2009, 04:30 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in