PES Products Information

simba7

Awards
Hi guys,

I am interested in taking PES products however i have noticed the capsules are made of geletin.

My question is

1a - Is the geletin made from animal, fish or vegetarian sources.

1b - If animal then is it kosher or halal.

I would greatly appreciate it if someone could answer.

Thanks!

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hi guys,

I am interested in taking PES products however i have noticed the capsules are made of geletin.

My question is

1a - Is the geletin made from animal, fish or vegetarian sources.

1b - If animal then is it kosher or halal.

I would greatly appreciate it if someone could answer.

Thanks!
Ill find out the answer and get back with you shortly.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The capsules are bovine.

Im not sure what makes something "Kosher".

simba7

Awards
Thanks for your reply.

It just means the animal was blessed before slaughter by saying a prayer.

Thanks

ezjax

Awards
Thanks for your reply.

It just means the animal was blessed before slaughter by saying a prayer.

Thanks
i promised myself i wouldnt ever post here again, but its not true what you are saying. there is no blessing involved with kosher food. the animal must be cloven hooved and chew their cud. it can not be a pig and the animal must be ritually slaughtered. if its a fish it cant be a bottom feeder or have a shell. you also cant have milk and meat within a few hours of eachother...

on pasach you cant have any laven bread...

other than that everything is kosher... And gelatin is pig intestine so if you are kosher or halal no you cant eat it.. bovine is a cow. must be ritually slaughtered

simba7

Awards
Sorry i meant halal is blessed.

Bovine is a cow, buffalo or similar.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i promised myself i wouldnt ever post here again, but its not true what you are saying. there is no blessing involved with kosher food. the animal must be cloven hooved and chew their cud. it can not be a pig and the animal must be ritually slaughtered. if its a fish it cant be a bottom feeder or have a shell. you also cant have milk and meat within a few hours of eachother...

on pasach you cant have any laven bread...

other than that everything is kosher... And gelatin is pig intestine so if you are kosher or halal no you cant eat it.. bovine is a cow. must be ritually slaughtered
Interesting.

Either way, im sure it would specify whether or not it were Kosher. In this case no specification exists, so i have to say that they are not Kosher.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just pop open capsule and swallow the powder then.
Yeah that sounds like a good plan.

I probably wouldnt try this with Anabeta though. I was having wisdom tooth pains before and natty tricked me into eating the powder from an Anabeta capsule because it relieves toothaches in ayurveda. The taste is completely awful and the powder just clumped to the inside of my mouth like sand.

He got some good laughs out of it though.