Alpha-T2 and OEP Question

bklaves

bklaves

Awards
Thinking about taking Alpha-T2 and Oxyelite Pro during my prohormone cycle, what do you think?

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What are you running and what are your goals?

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
im guessing he wants to cut, i think yes for t2 but idk oep since you know the whole bp thing on cycle
what ph u plan on using?

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I assume he wants to cut as well but I want to know if his goal is obtainable with the PH he is using without adding anything else. :)

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I assume he wants to cut as well but I want to know if his goal is obtainable with the PH he is using without adding anything else. :)
gotcha, didnt mean to question ur intelligence

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh lol. Genuinely no offence taken, it was just double checking whether he was cutting or recomping. :)

bklaves

bklaves

Awards
Running m drol to epistane bridge. Wanted to recomp/bulk, but always gain a lot of stomach fat. I ran OEP with shift once before off cycle with success, have half a bottle left over. I am a bit of a caffine addict, take about 600mg a day.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Id tread lightly with stacking stimulants on other products known to increase blood pressure.

Id either A) Take Shift, or B) Take Alpha-T2 and monitor blood pressure very carefully throughout the cycle (as you should be doing anyway). Higenamine in the new Alpha-T2 is even found to lower blood pressure in a few studies if i recall correctly. This is however, not an excuse to stack it with your PH cycles. Proper safety guidelines should always be followed.

bklaves

bklaves

Awards
Anyone know if the "get up and go stack" comes with the new or old versio of Alpha T2? Looks like it's the new. I see the T2 contains the same ingrediant as Shift. Would adding Shift to the T2 just be overkill?

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anyone know if the "get up and go stack" comes with the new or old versio of Alpha T2? Looks like it's the new. I see the T2 contains the same ingrediant as Shift. Would adding Shift to the T2 just be overkill?
That stack will come with the new AT2. I would probably pick one or the other.

For mild thermogenesis use shift, for overall better fat burning use AT2.

bklaves

bklaves

Awards
I have heard not to use fatburners during pct. Any truth to that?

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have heard not to use fatburners during pct. Any truth to that?

Absolutely. You want to be eating in a surplus in PCT to avoid losing any gains made, taking a fatburner will only make this more difficult.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No problem

Beast20

Beast20

Awards
I'm currently on a recomp right now, getting ready for a PH cycle in two months. Been taking fatburners on empty stomach for HIIT Cardio in the morning 5 times a week, and using Lipotrophin-PM before bedtime. All seems to be working out as planned.

However I've been thinking of adding PES in the routine. Would you advice using PES while using Stimulant fatburners in the AM and Nighttime fatburners like I am using? in the AM I use either Oxy Elite, RX6 or LS-LX7 (every day something different).

Let me know if PES with stack well ''with'' a stimulant or would be better to use it ''instead'' of a stimulant.

Either way I'll stop with everything 3 weeks before I start my PH cycle. Any help would be much appreciated! thanks

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Which PES products?

- Shift is a non stimulant thyroidal fat burner which you can use at any time of the day. It's non stimulating properties make it very easy to stack with most products
- Alpha-T2 is the same ingredient in the same dosage with mild stimulants added aimed at targeting abdominal fat
- AnaBeta is a muscle building product with the convenient side effect of fat loss in a lot of users. It is a natural product and can be stacked with just about anything as it is unique and therefore has no overlap with most products.
- Erase is an anti estrogen product which acts as a diuretic and therefore appearance wise makes people look drier and harder.

Beast20

Beast20

Awards
Which PES products?

- Shift is a non stimulant thyroidal fat burner which you can use at any time of the day. It's non stimulating properties make it very easy to stack with most products
- Alpha-T2 is the same ingredient in the same dosage with mild stimulants added aimed at targeting abdominal fat
- AnaBeta is a muscle building product with the convenient side effect of fat loss in a lot of users. It is a natural product and can be stacked with just about anything as it is unique and therefore has no overlap with most products.
- Erase is an anti estrogen product which acts as a diuretic and therefore appearance wise makes people look drier and harder.
lol, can't believe I didn't mention that! I really do need a vacation!!!! Alpha-T2

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
AT2 and OEP are a very popular stack. OEP is the stronger stimulant with AT2 adding the thyroidal element. AT2 is technically a stimulant but it is very mild, most people do not feel much in the way of stimulant properties because it is designed for other reasons, not to make you feel like you are on crack. :)

Beast20

Beast20

Awards
AT2 and OEP are a very popular stack. OEP is the stronger stimulant with AT2 adding the thyroidal element. AT2 is technically a stimulant but it is very mild, most people do not feel much in the way of stimulant properties because it is designed for other reasons, not to make you feel like you are on crack. :)
Gotcha. Can I also stack it with BPi's RX6 and Isatori's MX-LS7? And if so, when should be the best time during the day to take AT2? and how many servings? I take my stimulants as soon as I wake up, about an hour before cardio on empty stomach

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am on my phone, can you post the ingredients of each please and I will advise.

Beast20

Beast20

Awards
RX6:
Supplement Facts:

Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings Per Container: 45

Amount Per Serving:
Niacin 20mg 100

6-In-1 Fat Burning Blend (Proprietary) 238mg:
Thiamine Disulfide, 1,3 Diimethylamylamine, Amla (10:1 Extract), Synephrine, MethylSynephrine, Yohimbine Hcl.

MethylCore Burning Blend (Proprietary) 360mg
Caffeine Anhydrous (300mg), Cassia Nomame, Ginseng (80% Ginsenosides), Dandelion (Root), Green Tea (45% EGCG), Uva Ursi (99% Arbutin), Niacin.

Other Ingredients:
Gelatin, Magnesium Stearate, FD&C #40, Titanium Dioxide

MX-LS7:
Amount Per Serving
% DV
Ls7 Core Complex™842.5mg*
Yerba Mate Leaf Powder (Llex Paraguariensis)
Green Tea Extract (45% EGCG, 90% Polyphenols)
7-Keto™ (3-Acetyl-7-Oxo-Dehydroepiandrosterone)
Natural Caffeine
Caffeine Anhydrous
Advantra Z® (Supplying Citrus Aurantium Extract
[10% Para-Synephrine Alkaloids], N-Methyltyramine, Hordenine,
Octopamine, & Tyramine)
Bioperine® (Piper Nigrum) (Fruit)
T3/camp Activator Blend™385.1mg*
L-Tyrosine
Guggulipid (Containing 2.5% Gugglesterones)
Evodia Rutaecarpa Extract (Standardized For 10% Evodiamine)
Clary Sage Powder
ForsLean® Coleus Forskohlii (Standardized For 10% Forskohlin)
Congnition Complex™55.1mg*
Xanthinol Nicotinate
Bacopin® (Standardized For A Minimum Of 20% Bacosides A & B)
Vinpocetine

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It is a proprietary blend and therefore doesn't list the ingredients.

You have another source of 1,3 and another variation of yohimbine (AT2 contains superior rauwolscine). There is also controversy on mixing tyrosine and yohimbine. You should be careful mixing potent sources of stimulants, especially when you don't know the quantities of what is in them.

Beast20

Beast20

Awards
So better to just hold these two bottles for later and run them solo? I got about maybe 10-12 servings left in both, and would want to finish them before they expire. I may have about 10 servings left of Oxy as well.

If you say just stick with stacking the Oxy with AT2, I'll do just that sir. I'll probably finish the other 2 after my PH cycle then

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would do that and save the others. That is my personal approach, I am not keen on stacking stimulants with proprietary blends.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Best of luck, let us know how you get on!

Ben

Beast20

Beast20

Awards
Will do Ben! I'll be picking it up Friday, so I'll probably start with it on Saturday. How should I stack it? Take 2 servings with the Oxy on empty stomach, then cardio, then eat, and then the the last serving in the late afternoon? or how would you recommend it?

Beast20

Beast20

Awards
that's pretty heavy! I usually benefit greatly from only one dose of OEP. I'll take the AT2 in the morning and 2 about 7 hours later then. I'll keep you updated how it works Ben thanks!

Santee

Santee

Awards
I've take. Rx6 and it works fantastic, at first it gave me a bit of a jolt, but my body got used to it and I boosted my endurance, however I recently switched to OEP it gives me about he same amount of energy a bit less but the bigger downside it's killed my libido it's just gone down the drain with OEP so I'm cutting it.

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
I've take. Rx6 and it works fantastic, at first it gave me a bit of a jolt, but my body got used to it and I boosted my endurance, however I recently switched to OEP it gives me about he same amount of energy a bit less but the bigger downside it's killed my libido it's just gone down the drain with OEP so I'm cutting it.
prob the 1,3.... does it too me too.

I think the AT2+OEP stack is great for the desired effects though. cant beat it.

Not everyone will be able to handle it but I was running both 2 pills 2x a day for 2 bottles each.... Serious results...